[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1481351293054.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1481351293054.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
Who here feel like feeling right now?
Just that its been years and i havent seen any feels threads.
Lets talk about feels anons.

Were all miserable, ignore the normies for a bit and take refuge in this thread.

ITT: How emtionally drained are you feeling?
How legitimately close are you to killing your worthless life?
What broke you?
What are some of the most damaging and deppressing things to happen to you in your life?

>be me
>born into poverty in southern california
>my mothers side of the family is spychotic and drink heavily.
>mother routinely left me and my older half brothers at home to party with her boyfriends
>we would play video games of course and i got to stay up late so i didnt care
>i wasnt aware of how crazy and un caring she was of us at the time
>loved life and school had kindergarten friends but they would always treat me weird
>thats strange im just like them
>atleast thats what poor littpe me thought
>basically grew up with no friends
>no family
>gave up at school
>became detached more and more
>stay inside to play video games mostly as i grow older
>mother what the hell is wrong with me
>why am i so deppressed
>but i was such a good mother
>watch how great i am lets take him to a psychiatrist
>talk to him
>he doesnt believe a word i say
>just puts me on some gay pink pill
>started drinking and using drugs
>kicked out of the house by my caring mother
>live in an airport hangar with free electricity to stay warm and cheap rent
>one of my half brothers is now 40 or something living on the streets
>the other married a black chick and moved to texas to be a plumber and openly conservative
>still a drunk, anime watching, video game playing, druggie loser.

I dont have to wonder when it went wrong, i just know i shouldnt have been born

Of course that leads up to today
>>
>tfw live in one of the few countries where the women are even worse than American women
It's an abstract feel but it's a bad one too
Guess the country
>>
>>34470002
russia?
Ouigfgkndrygf
>>
>>34470016
No.
Are Russian women really that bad? I thought they were traditional.

Also OP, your story is pretty fucked up.
Do you know what you're going to do in the future? Or are you just trying to get by?
>>
File: 1461615555978.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461615555978.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>dropped out of school
>dropped out of job preparation year
>was 3 month in a mental hospital
>my parents threat me to kick me out
>NEET
>no future, no money
>depressed
I can't anymore, life is like a bad dream
>>
>>34470033
Nigga im gonna kill myself soon what do you think?

I work as a grocery clerk, and i have no ambitions but to get high and masturbate to my waifu before playing games all night.

Anyway im still working up the courage to do it.

Also russian women are even sluttier than here in US.
>>
>>34470091
One day we can wake up on the other side together.
Maybe robots all go to Anime land or something.
Atleast thats what id like to believe.
>>
>>34470033
>Are Russian women really that bad
They are the fucking worst. They are a combination of western whore culture and feminism. Even worse, little boys at schools are being taught that girls are perfect and you must obey them and worship them. Please don't fall for the "Traditional Russian woman" meme.
t. Rusbot
>>
>>34470104
How are you going to kill yourself?
>>34470121
Oh I guess I fell for the meme
Well it isn't much better here (france), I've literally never met a woman who wasn't a slut, and I'm not exaggerating either
>>
>>34470138
Jumping off a high building would be pretty rad but dont know where to go to get access to a height like that.

If nothing else ill save up for a revolver or something that wont jam.
I plan to leave a note but dont really know how to start it.
>>
>>34470205
Don't you live close to a big city or something?
>leave a note
For what purpose? I'm not saying you shouldn't, but a suicide seems self-explanatory. I don't really understand notes.
>>
File: 1471439619095.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471439619095.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
currently drinking to avoid thinking about problems.
apparently it doesn't help as much as i hoped

>25yo virgin
>one girlfriend ever
>met online 3.5 years ago, in an MMO
>started off friendly, etc, developed into more
>basically fell in love, she loved me, we decided long distance wasn't good enough so I spent the better part of 2 years saving up every cent I could to go be with her
>2 years later, on my birthday even, I fly the 8 hours to a different country to be with her
>first month everything was magical. it was fucking surreal. feeling warm skin against mine, kissing someone. holy shit.
>then it kinda started to go downhill
>it's easy to hide problems from people when you're only talking via messaging and the occasional phone call
>she had probably several mental disorders, and was very very prone to violence
>9 months I tolerated that shit, got a black eye at one stage, never lashed out at her in return - cause i loved her, so I couldn't
>the final straw though involved a vaccuum cleaner metal pipe (the retractable shit, yknow) and my jaw
>packed my shit and moved back home (ps we never had sex, hence virgin still)
>try to kill myself, end up in mental ward because tree branch snapped and i lay unconscious til joggers found me for a few hours
>get put on a bunch of meds
>never been lower in my entire life
>ff to ~month ago
>again meet girl online, except she's a 2 hour drive away
>talk all day every day
>turns out she's fucking perfect in every way to me
>want to love her and marry her and give her my babies
>realize, given past circumstances, this is a bad idea
>can't stop myself though, still want to take the risk
>already sperged to her that I like her, already suggested to meet up
>in 2 weeks I'm meant to be driving to her town and meeting up, possibly staying a few nights at a motel for ease
>

i don't know what i'm doing any more. all I know is I find happiness, I don't want to die as much, then it goes away and i want to die even more. then I repeat.
>>
>>34470215
Maybe youre right.
Its not like i owe anything to these assholes.
Ill just splatter my brain in a public.
Maybe that will traumitize some normies.
>>
>>34470293
In the end it doesn't really matter, you'll be dead anyway. Do it in a way that ensures you don't feel any pain, that's the most important part.
You don't want to miss your shot and end up disfigured but still alive.
>>
>>34470215
And yes i do but its not like i can just walk in any building and get to the roof without difficulty.
Id have to avoid security most likely.
>>
>>34470306
Well i dont really care what happens either way, just waiting now.
And ill be here waiting for my sudden jolt of wanting to die.
Or whatever happens when people suddenly set their minds on suicide.
>>
I suffered a month long episode of psychosis 2 years ago . The paranoia built slowly, I contribute some of that to pot smoking .My gf left me.I drove my Car into a brick wall after drinking too much.Broke my finger got layed off from my job.so I went home for X-Christmas when I completely snapped . I started to think certain youtube vids were communicating death threats to me . My delusions got so bad my mother had me committed .While I was in the psych-ward I thought the Nurses were in on it too, and wanted to harvest my organs to the black market ! So around 3 am in the morning I ran and pushed over the old janitor to break free to the exit . they caught me and tied me down in a straight jacket shot me out with sedatives. When I was finally released it took me almost a year and a half to fully recovery . But the trauma of those events still haunt me .
>>
>>34470324
There's always the bridge option if you can't get into a building
>>34470342
Yeah, don't do it if you're not absolutely sure you want to die.
>>
I have botched two suicides in my life . One : I tried to hang myself when I was 17 the extension cord snapped . Two : I swallowed a large bottle of pills and got my stomach pumped
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.