[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St Elliot Returns to /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: TZrHcb5.jpg (64KB, 634x376px) Image search: [Google]
TZrHcb5.jpg
64KB, 634x376px
All Hail Elliot Rodger. The supreme gentlemen.

Bible Promotion Edition :
Anon, have you read the bible?

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
>>34469187
At least the Bible has instances of good prose

''My Twisted World'' reads like the manifesto of Holden Caulfield's edgier, more autistic lost cousin. It is filled with repetitive literary tropes (the title speaks for itself) and goes absolutely fucking nowhere with the plot. It's a dense book about some sheltered kids life go more and more wrong year by year. Except he spares the reader from no detail. Want to hear about what videogame he played at an internet cafe with his bros when he was 9? It's in there.

I'd only recommend this book to Elliot fanboys. Probably quite a few here, but I doubt many of them are die-hard enough to get through this tripe. Stick to the memes.

That said, it's potential research material into narcissism. If any of you robots are majoring psych, it does have this saving grace.
>>
Bump for the Bible
>>
>>34469187
>drove a 328i
>"why can't I get grilz I drive a nice car"
Fuck he was delusional as shit.
>>
>>34469187
Heil St Elliot. The true alpha male
>>
The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the
most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself.
kek.
>>
>>34469187
I have read it three times now. It has become an annual tradition for me.
>>
>>34469187
MTW is the undisputed masterpiece of 21st-century literature. It has been acclaimed by both critics and scientists worldwide.
>>
File: serveimagemm.jpg (48KB, 605x405px) Image search: [Google]
serveimagemm.jpg
48KB, 605x405px
monette approves of this thread

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfdEUAg9Y0DO7sGOKnso6Q/videos
>>
File: 1475659014447.png (148KB, 1329x287px) Image search: [Google]
1475659014447.png
148KB, 1329x287px
>>34471306
The digits have confirmed it before, and it'll surely be confirmed again
>>
File: 1451278437513.jpg (25KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
1451278437513.jpg
25KB, 665x385px
bump for the supreme gentlemen
>>
File: bal.jpg (22KB, 497x306px) Image search: [Google]
bal.jpg
22KB, 497x306px
Anyone else keeping up with the slur of "fangirls" posting vids about him lately? I noticed that one who seemed to have a connection to Tyger removed her videos. IIRC in the latest one EurasianWriter was slamming her in the comments.

Anyone there's one fangirl who seems to be genuine (at least compared to the others) and she claims this was the balcony where Elliot was thrown off of. Supposedly the house number was wrong in the police report.

Here's some recent videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WIdkcp6qk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3xPGtPXMs (pic related)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91vHVa-KhIc
>>
>>34472728
I don't like to pay attention to fangirl females, they can't really understand Elliot and what he went through anyway
>>
File: 1485616351426.jpg (840KB, 1976x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1485616351426.jpg
840KB, 1976x1800px
is elliot right?
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235KB, 527x600px
>>34472728
What did Eurasian Writer say in the comments? Thanks for this post.
>>
>>34473017
I wish I could remember. It sounded like he knew something about her. Her response to his comment was 1-2 words.
>>
>>34473262
He literally pulverized her
>>
>>34473458
Maybe it has something to do with why she removed all her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe1zMeNsSMoQ1Rx0emBPYDQ/videos
>>
>>34473486
yeah, maybe... I wish I had seen those comments
>>
>>34469835
A newer BMW 328i is a really nice car for a person in college. 99% of girls won't even know about the model of the car and just see it as a BMW anyway.
>>
File: Killer-Mainv2.jpg (132KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
Killer-Mainv2.jpg
132KB, 1023x681px
Hail St Elliot.

monette edition
>>
>>34472728
Fan girl here. I am genuine. The main reason I started making these videos was to basically "expose" the other channel to be fake, however I do have a couple videos where I express my feelings (my recent one for example)

My plan worked, because after I pretty much called her out on the conspiracy videos she removed them. My next plan was to make sure everyone knew she was trolling. This also worked because everyone knows she's trolling now. And now all her videos are gone. I wonder what her next move is going to be if any. I don't even really like making videos like this, but I did it to defend Elliot. I didn't like how she was saying he was fake and trolling, becoming a fame whore over what happened. I wish I never had to do it, but I did what I felt like I had to. I would rather make tributes which was what I was originally doing until the other channel came out of nowhere in December. I apologize if my videos offended anyone in any way, but I truly do have love for him and did what I felt I had to. No one else was going to call her out so it had to be me.
>>
>>34472923
Nope, it wouldn't be long until humans went gay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.