[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally going to be homeless in 12 hours from now and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1479470140132.png (125KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479470140132.png
125KB, 512x512px
>tfw literally going to be homeless in 12 hours from now and there's nothing I can do about it

>no car, friends, money for food, I have fucking nothing

I will sell my laptop in 4 hours from now, I'm pretty sure that I can make at least 200$ from it.
Apart from that I'm completely lost, and I don't know what to do. I'm pretty sure that in a month I will be pennyless again. What will I do at that point?

Also: I live in a country in deep recession and I have literally no marketable job.
Is it over?
>>
>>34468511
Story?

Where you're from, anon?
Also how old are you?
>>
Post another NEETlord-wagecuck thread, that'll show em who's boss
>>
>>34468522
>Story?
My mom died 2 days ago and I can't inherit her house cause of debts.

>Where you're from, anon?
Souther Greece

>Also how old are you?
>>
File: wojak-has-become-powerful.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-has-become-powerful.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Weak, pathethic NEET, your time has come! DIE!
>>
>>34468511
time to crossdress for money is what it looks like

200$ to feminize as much as you can

or you can start living on a train if you can find one, pay the fee and try to make money inbetween rides, sleep during rides, repeat
>>
>>34468511
Think of it as a grand adventure. Find shelter with other hobo bros. Use public facilities to stay clean. Good luck op i pray for you
>>
fuck Greece dude get the hell outta there. you need to find work as soon as possible, i know you can do it anon don't die on the streets too many good niggas lost. get a job and get the hell out of your shithole country
>>
>>34468511
>no car
Well you're fucked.
>>
File: 50.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
sucks to be you.
i wageslaved until i was in a decent position now i'm living the dream.
i never have to worry about being homeless, infact i'm going to set up a little bug out shelter on my family's land
>>
beg old friends and teachers for a place to stay, promise to take only cold showers, eat only beans, help clean the house and start looking for a job ASAP
>>
File: Capture.png (195KB, 423x287px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
195KB, 423x287px
Think of it like an adventure. Find shelter in public areas like a Mcdonalds or something since you can't pay for a hotel room, maybe even with other hobo bros although i wouldn't really recommend it. Use public facilities to stay clean. Try not to spend too much money since you need to save it. Good luck OP.
>>
Good luck OP ;_;

Oreeeeeeeginal
>>
>>34468511
>>34468603
hop the border to germany retard
you'll easily get in if you catch a sweet ass tan and pretend to be a refug
>>
>>34468603
>Southern Greece

Shit, you're fucked m80, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I could help you
>>
File: g077.005-1-1.jpg (79KB, 426x443px) Image search: [Google]
g077.005-1-1.jpg
79KB, 426x443px
>>34468511
>just bee yourself

Originel
>>
RIP in piece OP

originalium
>>
>>34468868
>''dude just move to Germany XD''
>>
NEET's deserve no sympathy. We told you this would happen you idiot.
>>
What have you been doing for the last 2 years?
Where's your father or other relatives?

Honestly only thing holding me back is my own mother otherwise i would have left my country years ago.I'm a wageslave barely surviving in new york because i have to take care of myself and my mother,But as soon as she's gone im gone from this shitty state.
>>
I thought about it.
I'm going to kill myself. I'll buy 50$ worth of fent, give the remaining to homeless people, go pray in a church, them find a secluded place and kill muself through overdose.

Honestly this situation is hopeless, and there's no way I (an autistic, depressed talentless guy) can make anything out of this.

Fuck, this seem so abstract and irreal to me. It is weird to close this life in this way. Hopefully there's something after it. If there isn't I won't be able to worry about it.
It's over. Have a nice life, guys.
>>
>>34468511
If you're fairly fit try to book it into the French Foreign Legion.

Just don't be fat and be fairly fit (can actually run, do pullups, push-ups, etc.)

if not, then you're a waste a space and deserve to be homeless.
>>
File: C'Thun.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
C'Thun.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>34468511
>your friends will abandon you
>>
>>34469078
Since you know nothing and are inadaptable to the society killing yourself is the best choise. It s not like someone will remember you no one care about you. I just don t want to pay taxes for lazy tard like you.
Anyway good luck for your last overdose
>>
File: diogenes_3.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_3.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
>Greek
>Gonna be homeless

You know what to do OP.
>>
>>34469078
>no beta uprising
disappointed desu
>>
>>34469078
But you should atleast try to join the army. Not like you can anyhing else
>>
>>34469155
holy shit do this OP, what other choice do you have?
>>
>>34469078
This is just a test if you get out of it youll be a lot stronger. This adventure will give you a lot of life experience that you one day will look back on. Animals are homeless too yet they survive.
>>
>>34469155
>>34469174
No that's stupid idea I ideally want to stay a NEET
>>
See you on the other side then I guess. If I were you I'd just survive as long as I can and die from means other then directly committing suicide. You might reincarnate into an even shittier life if you outright suicide. Pray to your higher power faggot
>>
>>34469210
You are exactly what is wrong with this generation. You feel so entitled that you just want to have everything shoved up your ass without you doing anything to earn it. Life is struggle and nothing good comes without putting effort into it. If you are not up for it, kill yourself. However, if you are ready to put up a fight, I have no doubts that you can make it out of this mess.
>>
>>34469210
This guy is pretending to be me.

>>34469155
I'm sure I can't join it, I'm way too out of shape and I have no academical record to back it up.

>>34469208
I already know that I won't be able to pay for food once these money will finish. It's that bad.

The choice here is between death by starvation one month from now or death from a fent overdose in 4 hours from now. I prefer the latter.
>>
>>34468511
I agree man like fuckIN BRERING
>>
>>34469240
al least try to see if the army will reject you before you reject it,Then do what ever you want.
>>
>>34468511
Become a criminal. Ever see fast and the furious? I hope you took notes. You will be a millionaire easily.
>>
>>34469240
>starve for a month
>now you're skinny enough for the army

Stop having a defeatist mindset op. Put on your big boy pants and make something happen.
>>
File: 1485510930202.png (27KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485510930202.png
27KB, 417x500px
>>34469240
ha look at this stupid nigger.
>I'm way too out of shape
Nigger what do you think Boot is?
it's not a pass or fail type of thing it's a fucking training camp, they'll keep training your fat ass until you pass.
only way you can get kicked is if you completely give up or they see you as untrainable (which is unlikely)

and if you passed highschool then you're fine, just get your fucking copy of a diploma from somewhere (they have records) and bring all the necessary files into the Recruiting Center and apply.

stupid
fucking
nigger
>>
>>34469334
>Nigger what do you think Boot is?
You realize that not all armies work like the US one? There are strict prerequisites for joining the military here in Greece (wich I'll remind you, is fucking bankrupt), I met none of them.
>>
>>34469355
>hes greek.

then French Foreign Legion or die.
>>
>>34469355
kill people for cheap
>>
>>34469210
>I'm gonna be homeless without any skills or possessions to my name in a matter of hours
>But fuck doing anything to get something, if it doesn't come easy and on a silver platter to boot I'm just going to try killing myself lol
wew lad, wew
>>
File: 1485024246034.jpg (72KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485024246034.jpg
72KB, 456x402px
>>34468511
This must be the glorious NEET life everyone keeps pushing
>>
>>34468511
For you my friend sell everything you have buy yourself a tent and live that for a while and don't think about anything you'll meet your destination. Or steal get caught go to jail, free food free home.
>>
>>34469367
If he can't join greek army I doubt he has a snowball's chance joining FFL
>>
How old are you OP?

t. Greek living in Australia (NEET)
>>
sell whatever you can sell from your moms house. I dont know how to say it in english, but Im a spaniard in a similar situation (my mother isnt dead, she just doesnt want to give me money, and I have a piece of junk car that my cousin gave me 6 years ago), and I live in a small room in a place where music bands rent rooms for their band practices. Its a small room but Ive got AC for the hot summer, there's water in the restrooms, and wifi connection. The rent is 120euro/month, I shower in a nearby gym (30euro/month), and I eat cheap stuff thats about to expire I buy from a mall. Not a comfy life to live but if you're good with money like I am you can even get yourself a treat. I bought a second hand 2ds and I pirated it and all I do is read books from the public library, play games and browse 4chan.
>>
Easy Idea for more cash NEET!

Sell all the Appliances and shit in the house on Craigslist to stack more cash.

The Fridge, AC Units, Stove, fixtures, furniture, everything in the house that's sell able.

Post an Ad on Craigslist "or what ever online classified you have, and sell everything, Even the Metal pipes".

Sell all your mom's clothes, jewelry, furniture, etc

If they say something about it, say you dead mother sold all them.

---

Find your mother's credit card, bank card and max them shit's out.

---

Go straight to the welfare office and get what ever you can get! "don't tell them about your cash".
---

Go to bar where old women hang out, and tell them you sad story. Once might give you a place to stay, some pussy, and a car to drive.

--

Put an ad on Craigslist asking for a Car as a donation "or for little money". There's always someone looking to be charitable, or to get rid of a old junkers.

Live in the Car!

---
>>
>>34469240
OP steal food. I doubt there will be any cops to stop you since greece is so fucking broke
>>
>>34469494
Why won't you get a job?
>>
>>34468816

I think anon's gotta spend that last few hundred on a cheap car so he's got a roof
>>
bumping for greekbot, greetings from serbia. I hope some greek bro here help you.

Why don't you join the army?
>>
OP just pretend to be a refugee.
You will get food and clothing from Soros' NGO if you can act well enough.
>>
>>34470082
why should I? I prefer this humble life over being a wagecuck
>>
>>34468511
Why not live in the forest?
>>
File: diogene-une.jpg (236KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
diogene-une.jpg
236KB, 600x400px
>>34468511
You can become a cool hobo and live off the land as an hermit inna woods.
>>
File: aTVSO3s.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
aTVSO3s.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>34468511
>Also: I live in a country in deep recession and I have literally no marketable job.

Greece?
>>
>>34469367
He only has 200 bucks. How do you expect him to get to France with that? At leats rapefugees get to travel in herds and have the strength of numbers. This nigga will get mugged and stabbed half way.
>>
>>34468603
Den exeis allh oikogeneia re?
>>
>>34470644
A train ticket from Greece to France is less than 200 bucks.
>>
>>34469355

>thinking the Greek military is better than the US military

Okay nevermind, kill yourself.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.