[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUGS/ALCOHOL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: drugs-and-alcohol.jpg (21KB, 425x310px) Image search: [Google]
drugs-and-alcohol.jpg
21KB, 425x310px
drugs thread - alcoholic thread

What do you take to forget? What do you take to fuel rapid shit/funposting? Any planned drugs this weekend?

There's nothing legal that fits any of these in my country, unfortunately just ran out of tylenol and codeine did nothing for me.

How do you get your drugs? I want to buy from deepweb but I live with my parents still and don't want to hassle them if customs seize package and raid my house.

Guess it's back to abusing alcohol, no idea how I'll get /fit/ like this. I'll pop
>>
>>34468177
>What do you take to forget?
4chan
>What do you take to fuel rapid shit/funposting?
Coffee fuels me
>Any planned drugs this weekend?
More coffee. Maybe some chocolate too
>>
File: oreogold.jpg (252KB, 1500x1212px) Image search: [Google]
oreogold.jpg
252KB, 1500x1212px
Smoking weed always made me really anxious and stressed out. However, I've been eating edibles a lot lately and it's been incredible. The full body high is really nice and solves a lot of my physical pain, while also making me less anxious and depressed. When high, I'm listening to music and eating junk food I feel so happy. Pic related is favorite junk food.
>>
STRAIGHT EDGE HARDCORE
>>
>>34468177
weed is my preferred drug. usually around 20:00 or 21:00 i light a joint. I smoke at least 4 times a week. other nights i drink with friends, take ghb with friends.
on some weekdays i take small doses of amhetamine to study, but never more than twice a week and never more than 20mg.
>>
>>34468177
Codeine, large amounts of pure caffeine, mathematics, 4chan.
It helps me stay sane.

At least for now.
>>
>>34468177
I mostly drink, sometimes smoke weed (done this more than I should have in my life and want to cut it) and more rarely tobacco

I always take more Advil/Tylenol/cough syrup than prescribed since you get a light high

>>34468231
>GHB

doesn't that make you blackout?
>>
>>34468255
I meant to say we do ghb and alcohol but not together. i measure the ghb with a needle so you know exactly how many ml you have had. only blacked out once, have been doing this for years.
>>
I recently got an Adderall script. Currently in paradise. Before that I were asking around my campus to try it, I had one pill and it fixed everything. Its expensive as fuck so I secured a bottle of my own.

I had planned to sleep over an hour ago so I took a bowl of weed and tobacco. Bad choice. It feels like the adderall is working again.

I have 5, 3 gallon containers of wine, grape and apple. I'm considering drinking them to put me down.
>>
File: 1472766177789.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1472766177789.png
60KB, 500x407px
>>34468211
>tfw no stoned golden oreo music listening happy r9k bf
>>
>>34468610
You need benzos my man.
Also, its better to just wait until adderall wears off on its own than to mix it with downers. You will get much better sleep that way.
>>
>>34468639
I've been wanting to try them.

Main benefits? I already feel amazing with Adderall and the sleep isnt too bad. Its only today that I'm feeling restless. A tiny investment I made last week is still snowballing.

I'll be able to afford darknet drugs soon. No more doctor shenanigans.
>>
>>34468629
>happy
>r9k

Choose one
>>
I have two 125ug LSD tabs (so they say)

I have never taken it before, should I do one or just take both at the same ?
>>
File: 1365117258395.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1365117258395.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>34468747
we could be happy together
>>
>>34468751
One

If you like what you feel or if you feel nothing then secure a second one and take both.
>>
>>34468751
Don't take two.
>>
>>34468751
take one right now and save the other for a week or so
>>
Alcohol is the best drug.
I'll get some lsd later. I hate having to text a dealer and shit, if drugs were sold normally I wouldn't be such an alcoholic maybe, having to go through the hassle of buying drugs makes me wanna just get drunk and not bother.
>>
>>34468725
why the hell would you prefer darknet over an actual doctors' prescription?
>>
>>34468814
you're a pleb bro
>>
>>34468822
I can buy more, different brands and I can chose IR over XR when I please. No waiting to be cucked by the medical industry and no testing of any kind from a doctor.

The script is great if you plan on selling though.
>>
Smokin crack rocks behind denny's and go to starbucks when i shitpost
>>
>>34468824
I'm just not a kid anymore. Drugs already lost their hype. Now they're just an overpriced high, meanwhile I can get drunk every day and it barely hurts my budget.
>>
>>34468949
I thought i might feel this some day Now I only go for the dopamine boosting drugs or dowers. I use them to make art, money, connects learning or competitive situations.

I drink a bit to take the edge off some drugs. That's all alcohol is good for otherwise its shit.
>>
>>34468725
Benzos are for falling asleep and removing the edge of the amphetamine comedown.

You have to watch out for tolerance and addiction though.
It might all seem nice and perfect then - bam, you wake up one morning rattling in withdrawals. Worse then opiates.
>>
File: vape.png (527KB, 494x594px) Image search: [Google]
vape.png
527KB, 494x594px
some legal options are poppy seeds tea, mushroom and lsd analogs
>>
>>34468177
>drugs
Y'all sad niggas need 5-HTP and Kratom.
I'm happy as fuck since I take those. And they're completely legal in my country.
>>
>>34469039
yeah but they're not in mine, Irish-fag here.
>>
>>34469016
Different strokes for different folks I guess. Yeah drugs are good for creativity, I write music and they always help. I do drugs more to avoid feeling shitty than to feel good so alcohol does the trick.
>>
>smoked pot during my mid teens
>started getting anxiety so i stopped
>anxiety stayed with me

is the whole pot causes permanent anxiety attacks a meme? because i used to be almost stupidly brave before i had this problem.
>>
>>34469072
They're not in France either, but simply ask the Netherlands sellers to put a sticker "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" or "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY" On the ziplocks and boom, it's legal (At least in France)
>>
File: 1443206428436.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443206428436.gif
306KB, 600x450px
I was becoming addicted to cocaine and an alcoholic, glad i realized this before it was too late
>>
I'm gonna keep this thread going all weekend
>>
>>34469337
amazing pepe much appreciated
>>
tfw ran out of cash cant buy weed, im a daily stoner smoke 2gram+ per day

have not had a sober day in like 4months feel like shit right now.....
>>
I adore alcohol, it's a dependency but I only get wankered out of the eyes of friends and family.
Anyone else here get nothing from weed? I've smoked it loads of times but I never get any reaction from it, positive or negative, I stopped smoking it all together because I see no point when it does nothing to me
>>
File: 1385263746491.jpg (50KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1385263746491.jpg
50KB, 500x357px
Did some LSD and 2c-b yesterday, incredible for visuals closed and open eye; tripping balls and staring at the sky and stars on a cool night is truly a remarkable experience. Only thing is 2c-b makes me sweat like crazy and dry as fuck and if you do it with acid its really draining esp if you're already kinda tired 25i + 25c complexed Nbome is probably better for visuals in my experience plus it gives you energy and euphoria to keep pumping all night but heavier bodyload and much longer comedown.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.