[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the ultimate robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I know I'm late as hell, but I just finished this amazing game for the first time. Couldn't help but notice so many similarities between Ron and myself. If you talk to Ron as Trevor, Trevor constantly berates him. Ron just agrees, "I know, Trevor, I know. I'm awful!" Things like that. I wouldn't be surprised if Ron has sucked Trevor's alpha cock.
>>
>>34467899
Who do you think is more of a robot,floyed or ron
>>
>>34467899
>I just finished this amazing game for the first time

What's so great about this game that isn't like the other GTAs (unironically asking)? You drive around and you shoot stuff.
>>
>>34467899
>implying the Ron gas stations aren't named after him
>>
>>34468236
Ron by a long shot. I thought about this while playing. Floyd is just a do-gooder. Blue collar, but still a do-gooder. He's someone who most parents can be proud of. He has a well paying unionized job that he's done well in for 10yrs. He's responsible. He has a girlfriend who happens to be a lawyer. Sure, he's beta af, but he's a good, law abiding, tax paying citizen who does the right thing and cares about everyone. I'm assuming he only lives with Debra b/c she out-earns him or because she's the alpha, or both.
>>
>>34468318

She's cucking him and he's happy with it.
>>
>>34468318
Yeah i liked floyed shame he had to die
>>
>>34468347
Yeah neimg a cuck is worse than being a robot. Poor guy
>>
I thought this game was way too short. I couldn't believe when it was over, I thought I had skipped over some big chunk, but when I checked the missions list I had it all covered.

In fact, every GTA game has felt the same since San Andreas, which also had the best map by far.
>>
>>34468262
You're right that most GTA games follow the same formula and witty/sarcastic/left-wing political banter and preaching, among other things.
But to me this game stands out so much because in addition to a good, relatable story, the details shine. Lots of thought put into it. Highways have rumble strips, voices echo when you drive through a tunnel, etc. There's so much I couldn't believe they put in. It made the experience so immersive that I started thinking it was my actual life.
>>
>>34468347
He wasn't happy about it. He didn't even know. Floyd honestly trusted and loved her. Trevor was the one who started putting thoughts in Floyd's head that she was cheating. Turned out to be true, but Floyd didn't know. Then Debra killed him before they could even discuss it.
>>
I just can't believe it perfectly predicted the 2016 election and Jock Cranley won.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.