/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me? or was George w bush the good guy all along

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

is it just me? or was George w bush the good guy all along
>>
>>34467589
then why did he do 9/11
>>
He was dick Cheney's puppet in the Iraq War. It's like watching rape and not reporting it.
>>
File: 1483391862022.png (32KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483391862022.png
32KB, 333x333px
>>34467589
>blatantly allowed several skyscrapers and buildings on American soil to be brought down to the ground and attacked despite knowing in advance that it was a possibility
>said on national television that islam is a religion of peace, and that muslims have done so much for America as a country
>was revealed by Wikileaks once upon a time to have poor opinions or an otherwise denigrating attitude toward evangelicals and other christians who're his and most other republicans' most loyal supporters
>let the sinisterly misleadingly named Patriot Act be passed which granted the government more unjust power to conduct unconstitutional mass surveillance of everybody in the country including others such as supposed allies

Nope, not the good guy, not then, not now, not ever. Fuck republicans and democrats, they're both power hungry anti-constitutionalists/corporatists, all of them.
>>
>>34468508
Yeah my biggest gripe would be the massive expansion of state power under him (that obummer went on the expand further) It feels like virtually no politician give a flying fuck about privacy for americans. We could learn a thing or two from Germany in that respect.
>>
>>34467595
He didn't do it but he looked the other way and let it happen because he knew it would be a green light to go to war and make money off oil.
>>
>>34467595
Forced by the jews to do it in order to cause the refugee crisis in Europe.

I still like to insult American's for it though, because you guys deserve all the shit you get.
>>
I look at Dubya probably the same way his dad does: proud he did anything, even if he fucked it up worse than I knew was possible.

Now Jeb on the other hand...
>>
File: 1478242369129.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478242369129.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>34468577
Exactly, Anon. It frustrates me so much how partisan dipshits pretend that one was was worse than the other where privacy is concerned.

Republicans/Democrats say that Obama/Bush and the democrats/republicans were authoritarian big brothers spying on everybody.

In reality Clinton set some of the foundation, Bush pushed it along, and so did Obama after him. But they're all so cognitively dissonant that they can't comprehend that 'their guy/gal/party/crew/team/tribe/side ever did anything wrong.

Plenty of them, frighteningly enough, are actually that deluded whereas scarily some of them (often in higher positions, I'd imagine) know it's nonsense, but encourage that type of mass delusion because it's politically expedient to do so.

And on and on goes this dumb dance of feuding parties' propagandization/politicization of any and every event or idea until we're all long dead and gone.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
>We will never reach this level of patriotism again
>>
>>34467589
Seems like his administration had to deal with the real ramping up point and polarization of domestic partisan politics. It's a god damn shame the nation was divided so much and attacked physically and with this kind of trash>>34467595 it's too bad we don't have a boogeyman to blame for the propaganda like a foreign country because a lot of it seemed domestic like michael moore "documentaries" and other vocal anti-Republican / anti-American types. I really don't think it would of got this bad without the internet becoming so prolific recently otherwise America probably would of just steam rolled over like in desert shield/storm. Journalism wouldn't be losing as much credibility and integrity. We wouldn't have snowden/manning/assange problems.
W was honestly probably a pretty good president
>>
>>34469054
W was a horrible president. His cabinet took advantage of him and he went into Iraq which was/is a huge clusterfuck and totally destabilized the entire region. He also did a ton of deregulation which helped to lead to the 08 financial crisis.

And then Obama came in and increased all the patriot act shit to 11. it's only gonna get worse from here on out.
>>
>>34469173
No this is bullshit squinty. You're looking at a real small part of the picture. Those deregulations had started with Clintons admin, and that region wasn't stable to begin with. This Iraq was a mistake and what not talk was stirred up by people like moore that hate basic tenets of the u.s. like guns angry that republicans didn't do enough after columbine he made documentaries like the ferenheit movie in retaliation as a smear campaign and partisans ate it up and turned THAT shit to 11. They exploited the fear of attacks like 9/11 and the confusion trying to sort it out with stuff like the patriot act and blame the repubs when there was a majority dem congress under that part of bush admin when it came to the patriot act irrc. not to mention the patriot act was a good thing, there are too many sick fuckos out there and law enforcement didn't have enough tools to go after them and they still don't. It's god damn insane these days a regular citizen can get searched by the TSA (which is reasonable) while unreasonably people think ILLEGALS crossing the border unsearched and undocumented should be okay.
>>
>>34468923
fucken russian shill
you gave it away with that gif
>>
>>34467589
>>34467595
He was the good goy all along. He made Lucky Larry proud.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.