[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the dream is over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: johnlennonsleepy.jpg (41KB, 675x435px) Image search: [Google]
johnlennonsleepy.jpg
41KB, 675x435px
>tfw the dream is over
>>
>dream about the qt you stalked for a year and a half that lives on the other side of the country and doesn't know you exist
>interact with her in a positive way and even get a hug
It was comfy while it lasted. It was actually last night or the night before too.
>>
File: 650.jpg (41KB, 960x472px) Image search: [Google]
650.jpg
41KB, 960x472px
>tfw its a nightmare
>>
>>34468727
>tfw you love nightmares
>>
>dream about a qt from class
>suddenly I'm stabbing her with scissors
>wake up cumming
I think I should fap more.
>>
tfw you can barely recall anything from your dreams anymore
>>
File: Untitled - Copy.png (60KB, 427x238px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled - Copy.png
60KB, 427x238px
>>34467482
anyone ever get those dreams that feel like you've been in it for a long time. Always have one where I get captured and takes a long time to escape. Feels weird coming back to the real world after, spend the whole day with it on my mind
>>
>>34467482
or has it just begun?
>>
>>34467482
>tfw my dreams are much more fulfilling and entertaining than my actual life
Makes getting less than 8 hours of sleep very hard. Not that I'm complaining
>>
>>34468973
I sometimes get dreams where it feels like I am in it for days but in reality its just 8-9 hours. I get dreams based on things that happened in the past and recently combined together to create an adventure with people that I interact with.
>>
File: 1424718304490.jpg (19KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
1424718304490.jpg
19KB, 400x369px
>>34469495
>tfw my dreams are much more fulfilling and entertaining than my actual life
iktf
>>
>tfw I'm always a super badass in dreams, beating people up, flying, banging chicks, transforming into a walrus
Why can't life be like this?
>>
>>34468752
This, I love to shoot zombies
oregango
>>
>>34469685
It's not just that. I don't scare easily? Like scary games and scary movies and haunted houses don't really do anything for me anymore. I know I'm safe, my life isn't threatened. But in a dream, I don't know that. Logic is blurred, circumstances are surreal, and the feeling of impending doom is very real. The fight for survival feels very real. The severity, the violence, it feels real.
>>
>>34469730
I think I get it, like the fear makes you feel alive
>>
>>34469753
Yes, exactly. It recaptures a feeling that I've lost.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.