[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I grow up? Should I try to impregnate a girl and hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1484975957818.jpg (132KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484975957818.jpg
132KB, 1080x1080px
How do I grow up? Should I try to impregnate a girl and hope that a child will force me to grow up?
>>
>>34466694
NO YOU RETARD

THATS EXACTLY HOW DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES BEGIN AND ROBOTS ARE CREATED
THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY PARENTS DID DURING THE FUCKING WAR
DO YOU WANT YOUR KID TO BE ME!? HUH!? DO YOU WANT HIM TO HATE HIS LIFE, TO BE UNABLE TO MAINTAIN SIMPLE HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS, TO HATE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU JUST BECAUSE IT DOESNT CARE IF YOU KICK HIM OUT OR NOT!??
>>
>>34466694
go for it. families are fucked these days anyways. could be funny
>>
Getting yourself JUSTed isn't gonna make you grow up bro. You should only have a child if you have good genetics and you're already financially stable. People need to get over their selfish primitive desires. Life is pain, why would you ever want to make your autistic kid want to live through it as well
>>
You need to learn self confidence. Self confidence has 3 parts:
1) the ability to like oneself
2) courage
3) compassion towards everyone.
The people who don't possess all of these are not really grown up no matter what they look like and how they act.
>>
>>34467177
HOW CAN YOU LIKE SOMETHING WHICH IS OBJECTIVELY BAD I CAN'T HELP NOT HAVING PLEB TASTE
>>
>>34467331
Thats exactly the biological filter that sorts out superior specimen from inferior.

To like oneself, one must either be successful - or extremely self-center - both of which are essencial characteristics for survival.

If you dont like yourself, you are probably worthless. Its a pretty good signal to use if you are normie who doesnt want to hang out with losers, or a woman who wants the best mate.
>>
>>34466694
I assume you are emotionally immature then?

A family won't fix that, having young kids especially will just test your maturity. You need to catch up on what you have missed in terms of growing up first before having kids.

For one you need to learn self-control and to not need instant gratification. You can do that by consciously eating healthier, by doing sports or doing really anything thta requires a while of input before getting results. Those things will also get you in better shape, so you're not just using a lot of time for one thing alone. If you're already fit you can do this with anything else you use for instant gratification like vidya, alcohol, weed, tobacco, hookers, etc. and just reducing that in your life and getting more conscious control over it

There's many other factors to being emotionally mature. Try looking up the developmental stages of kids and seeing which ones you've missed or only done partially if you can't pinpoint where exactly things went wrong on your own
>>
>it's another "OP makes theead asking for advice and then doesn't reply to the posts so noone bothers posting in the thread anymore and it dies" thread

Great work OP
>>
>>34466694
>baby will fix everything
t. every fucked up family ever
>>
Do a fuckload of acid
Shit will get real, fast.
>>
i've seen this woman in my dreams
>>
>>34469391
>t. every fucked up family ever

oh, that explains my family. the enlightened man in me wants to break the chain, but the thought of nutting into a qt is really tempting
>>
>>34469532
nothing wrong with having a kid.

its probably the best thing you'll ever do in your life.

just make sure the circumstances are good so you can actually enjoy your life after you have a kid and not fuck up the kid's life in the process.
>>
>>34466894
Stop using caps lock. Otherwise yeah you seem supple
>>
>>34469550
>nothing wrong with having a kid.
i agree.

i just don't want to continue this lineage i call my "family"
>>
>>34466694
Why would you want to grow up?

There is no benefit.
>>
>>34469641
Would you not rather an uncomfortable truth than a comforting lie?

Then again here I am looking for some sort of escapism. Ignorance is bittersweet
>>
>>34469641
There's every benefit to growing up.
>>
>>34466694
/r/raisedbynarcissists

Your future child experiment will need to visit there daily to deal with you you piece of shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.