[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: weight-lifting.png (230KB, 444x299px) Image search: [Google]
weight-lifting.png
230KB, 444x299px
This board is incredibly toxic to your psychological well being and by browsing it you are killing yourself slowly.
>>
Living is killing me slowly too.
>>
>>34466607
Not to me personally.

I don't participate in the self loathing/women hatred threads, I just post in the random threads (like this) because /b/ is shit now.
>>
>>34466607
Replace board with internet and you are also right.
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (74KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
74KB, 676x875px
I come here to laugh at all the betacucks.
>>
>>34466607
I think what is actually happening is that it unlocks toxic parts of your psychology that were already there. It's like looking in a mirror that shows you all your ugly parts. It's not fun and it doesn't feel good. It can be too much all at once sometimes, but the morbid curiosity keeps drawing you back in.
>>
>>34466648
This. I spend my time here legitimately trying to motivate or cheer up robots. Even if it's little stuff, a kind comment here or there goes a long way for me so why not do my part?
>>
File: 1467783548288.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467783548288.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>34466648
I agree with this man.

I'll drop a few bait threads occasionally, but mostly innocuous stuff.

This board's experience depends on how much you ''vibe'' with its self loathing.

Although, I reckon people here are more normal than they lead on to be, they just exaggerate to get shit of their chest. If that has a cathartic effect on them, then how could you classify this as toxic?
>>
File: 1485132989444.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485132989444.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34466607
>implying it's a containment board and not just the easiest outlet for those people to do toxic shit which they do wherever they can get away with it.
You already know those toxic things will just crop up else where and really has little to do with this place.
>>
i like to live dangerously, so i waste my time here
>>
>>34466607
i know, but i have no one else who will actively engage in conversation with me so i keep coming back. it's hard /fit/
>>
>>34469117
>Although, I reckon people here are more normal than they lead on to be

I think that about the majority of this site 2bh. 10% hard core believers and 90% (relative) normies just egging the other 10% on for the japes.
>>
So you are recommending blissful ignorance?
>>
Gods work OP. Steroids and body dismorphia is not the answer though. We're going to have to find our masculinity in better ways.
>>
>>34467830
Same here, I try to be a positive force on this board.
>>
>>34466607
>implying im not planning to do that in the first place

Origsdfdfad
>>
is this place realy toxic though?
>>
>>34466607
but there is nothing for me in the normy world, no answers to the difficult questions

people here are mean to me but at least they don't give me the usual "just be urself" "love urself" "derp"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.