[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots You are assigned a malebot from this board. You will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1476147591233.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476147591233.png
2MB, 960x1280px
Fembots

You are assigned a malebot from this board. You will not meet in public, only contact through the internet. You have to teach the malebot how to look like and act like a girl and if the malebot can't pull a date with a straight male stranger (who thinks they're a girl) in one year's time, you'll both be executed. If you try to cheat by paying a gay to ask them out or setting them up like that, you and your whole family will be killed. If you succeed you get a million dollars

How do you do it
>>
>tfw tomboy
The date won't be happening.
>>
>>34464589
Well that depends on the male, some are naturally pretty feminine. You could definitely fool a guy at least once with a good wig and some nice clothes and maybe a little make up
>>
>>34464589
>You have to teach the malebot how to act like a girl

Just break my fucking heart, anon.
break my heart and then tell me it's my fault and just repeat that until I kill myself.That's how you act like a girl.
Now kill us all, god.
>>
>>34464648
Take one of these anons
>5'5, 210 lbs, long messy hair, hairy, weak voice
>6'1, 150 lbs, shoulder length hair, no body/facial hair, deep voice
>5'9 180 lbs, short hair, stubble, average voice
>>
>>34464846
What if I'm 5'7, 53kg, long messy hair, weak voice.
>>
>>34465076
Any male who volunteers for this is executed immediately.
>>
File: 1472178423086.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472178423086.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>34465109
Sorry, I was just curious.
>>
>>34464846
5'9 guy. Make him lose weight. Shave, wax if needed. Grow out his hair (or get a wig). You can train your voice to be soft spoken.
>>
C'mon losers, let's get a million dollars. I will make a woman out of you!
>>
>>34466592
Make a woman out of me femanon
>>
>>34466647
Okay. Do you wanna be a blonde, brunette or redhead? We're gonna order you a wig. It should match your eye/skin color to look natural though. We want you to look natural. You're gonna be a natural beauty.
>>
>>34466695
I have olive skin and brown eyes and my hair is naturally black
>>
File: ombre wig.jpg (183KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ombre wig.jpg
183KB, 800x1200px
>>34466715
Okay, we will use this one as it matches your features. You're going to be gorgeous. The fringe is to hide your manly forehead.

Also gonna buy fake eyelashes - but they're gonna be fairly short, not the exaggerated drag queen ones. That's a trashy look, you don't want that.

What's your height? What's your build like?
>>
>>34466804
6'0" and 170lbs. I'm skinny but not skelly.
>>
>>34466804
Are you actually a girl? Can you feminize me?
>>
I shall remind you that faggolas will be Burnt to death very soon
I already sent mythic dawn assassins to get you
They will bring me your ass, I will make butter with it and sell it to Thai people as lube

So when your white ass go to Thailand to get fucked by mandingo ladyboys, you will use ass lube to get fucked in the ass

Such is the life of a fagola on 4chan
Live
Fap
Die
Burn in hell for being a disbeliever
>>
>>34466842
That is perfect, models tend to be tall! You're gonna wear medium heels because you don't want to intimidate the manlets with your height, but the heels help make your posture look more feminine by pushing out your butt.

We're going to cut off a bit of one heel to make it shorter so you will sway your hips when you diva walk. You will have plenty of time to practice your gait.

We can correct your figure with a stuffed super push up bra and padded underwear, and a corset around your waist. It's going to be uncomfortable but you will manage.

We will make your voice sound higher with a bit of helium.

I will do your make up, I think I can contour your face to hide masculine features. Some winged eyeliner and blush but nothing too crazy. I can also change the shape of your jawline by sticking tape to the side of your head, then covering the tape with a strand of wig hair and fake eyelash glue.
>>
>>34466861
(Yes, I am indeed a girl! I can try.)
>>
>>34466994
Femanon

You are making me legitimately sad that you're not doing all of this to me in real life
>>
>>34467043
It honestly seems kind of fun, robot. I enjoy playing with make up and such. I also watch cosplay tutorials on YouTube. I can do your nails too! French manicures are fun.

>should have become a make up artist
>what am I doing with my life?
>>
>>34467093
You don't happen to live in the states do you? I'm in the south
>>
>>34467106
No, sorry! :( Euro girl.
>>
>>34467128
do you want to exchange contact? Maybe you can just give me instructions for a makeover and I'll buy the stuff for it and try it for myself
>>
>>34467146
I don't have a secret e-mail and don't want to make one, but don't want to risk being unmasked, so I will have to say no, my friend. But good luck! Just do what I told you and have fun. Good luck!

That million dollars would be SO mine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.