[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heavily considering suicide tonight, cheers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: hmmmmmmmm.jpg (50KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmm.jpg
50KB, 800x530px
hello friends I'm thinking about offing myself tonight and thinking I might stream it. gonna buy some rope and make a noose, drop hanging seems like the way to go.

now knowing i'll probably pussy out when the time comes I want to know how I could stream it to you guys from my phone because if I did that I wouldn't let myself not do it.
>>
>>34464575
What's the Point in All this man its simple Rise Above.
>>
>>34464575
A rope is the worst way to go i heard it hurts alot. so unless you want to be alot in pain dont do it.
>>
>>34464575
why you going to kill yourself, man? I bet ya a dollar you don't even have the sobbest sob story in here.
>>
Please don't stream it. If you pussy out then that just means part of you knows that you're not fully broken yet.
>>
>>34464575
Take a fucking Nap then when you wake up shrug all this shit off
>>
>>34464674
lets here his sob story first
>>
>>34464643
drop hanging your neck snaps instantly and you go unconcious as you suffocate
>>
>>34464575
i love you

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkk
no matter what i fucking write my comment isnt original fuck r9k
>>
>>34464691
but really tell us your story OP
>>
killing yourself is what the normies want, don't give in
>>
File: IMG_1487.jpg (18KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
18KB, 223x226px
>>34464575
Hey op can you relate to this song
https://youtu.be/igfUpuK-dy0
>>
>>34464659
Just classic depression pretty much, for years. Not really a sadness just numbness. Something happened recently that gave me hope but that hope is gone now and I don't particularly want to live anymore, there's no point.

I'm hoping when the time comes that feelings of loss and self-hate will be enough to push me over but i'm not counting on it so I want to know the best way to stream it from my phone.
>>
>>34464801
no

ooriinrwhenduwehndwuendu3
>>
>>34464575
Hey OP. I was thinkin of doin the same today...wish we could do it together so at least it wouldnt be alone.
>>
>>34464802
You there OP? Wanna talk about it? I feel the same tonight. Why not post your number here if you're gonna off yourself anyway?
>>
File: 1485354729086.jpg (14KB, 251x242px)
1485354729086.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>34464689
Prolly basically this...boo hoo I got no pussy to fuck ...boo hoo i don't like my job....boo hoo i wish i was chad....something fucking stupid like that.
>>
>>34464575
if you do go through it best of luck, try not to fuck up halfway through and end up a vegetable
>>
>>34464972
if you link me a discord i'll join it and talk for a bit
>>
>>34464575
Godspeed friend

Oregano
>>
>>34464623
>>34464643
>>34464659
>>34464660
>>34464674
Get a load of all these fucking normies
>>
Instead of killing yourself become a philosopher.
>>
>>34465108
>philosophy
>2017

good luck
>>
anon, dont kill yourself, it isnt worth it. Ive been in shit, obviously no where close to the amount others have, but regardless killing yourself is not a good solution. We're all here for you, its up to ya to keep on pushing. I believe in you.
>>
Have you tried psych meds? I used to be depressed but now im on some meds and i feel pretty good(at least not suicidal anymore). Plus its my birthday so dont do it
>>
all you frigging normans you cant talk me out of it.

tell me how to stream from my phone so i can entertain you all in a few hours!!!!!!
>>
>>34464575
You should be banned for this unoriginal post.
>>
>>34465326
If an 11 year old can figure it out then so can you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.