[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree more with Rorschach or Ozymandias?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

Do you agree more with Rorschach or Ozymandias?
>>
I wish someone would upload the comic to mega and link me :(
>>
>>34464431
i want them ot fuck me
>>
>>34464431
left because he has abs
>>
>>34464431
ozymandias is cuter but rorshchach is manlier and more mysterious
>>
Rorshach was a complete hypocrite, he looked the other way for the comedian but ozy
>>
>>34464457
Are you a girl? You seem very entitled
>>
>>34464431
I have a strict policy of not thinking hard about questions like that and instead just keep myself as distracted as possible at all times while following the path of least resistance.
>>
>>34464583
No I've been meaning to read it but all I've found are German and French versions of this in torrents
>>
File: Frogs.png (1014KB, 838x480px) Image search: [Google]
Frogs.png
1014KB, 838x480px
I agree more with Ozymandias.
The means do not matter so long as the ends justify them.

I do believe, however, that Rorschach is admirable for never waving and seeing things black and white- i strive to be more like him.
>>
Rorschach was a turbo manlet but the ending still pissed me off because of how retarded Dr. Manhattan turned out
>>
>>34464431
In this case ozymandias, humanity working together could be wonderful
>>
>>34464789
... But generally lies don't make good foundations for anything
>>
>>34464821
explain the holocaust
>>
>>34464431
Childhood is idolizing Rorschach
Adulthood is realizing Ozymandias made more sense
>>
>>34464850
it didn't happen,duh.
>>
>>34464566
>he looked the other way for the comedian but ozy

Ozy killed millions of people. Sure Comedian was a angry rapist asshole, but at least he still had some heart in him.
>>
>>34464431
Ozymandias, definitely. Sure the peace is based on a lie and will eventually fade, but at least it'll exist for a short while.
>>
>>34464909
>but at least it'll exist for a short while.
Humanity needs an enemy besides its own. In the comics it was some alien Ozymandias made up and in the movie it was Doctor Manhattan. Either way, it was something more powerful than them.
>>
>>34464882
Never compromise, my ass
>>
>>34464431
Ozymandias

He wasn't an ideologue or a maniac he was the smartest person on the planet, he knew that and really carefully planned things out.

Rorschach imo is a moral relativist, edgy and weak.

>>34464733
I agree why the fuck did they have to kill Rorschach?
"he wus gunna tel on dem" isn't a valid answer, he was trying to stop it from happening because he thought it was wrong but that doesn't mean he would undo all the right that the "wrong" thing brought about. That's far worse than just killing of millions of people, that's doing it in vain.
>>
the movie was so bad. only zack the hack snyder can fuck up an almost 1:1 copy and paste job of the comic.
>>
>>34465070
The movie was fine. The only things it was really missing were some deeper elements of Doctor Manhattan.
>>
>>34464882
>President Truman was a hero because he dropped the nuke and averted the invasion of Japan, saving millions of lives.
>But Ozymandius is evil because he killed millions and averted nuclear war, saving billions of lives.

>Insults and disdains literally every other "Mask", including Dreiberg, despite all the good they've done over the years, for not possessing his black and white approach to morality.
>But admires and pays respect to the Comedian, the most deliberately amoral character in the series.

The more I look at Rorschach as a character, the more I think Moore wanted him to show how idiotic black and white morality is.
>>
>>34465012
>Rorschach
>moral relatavist

You fucking wot, m8? Have you even read the book?
>>
This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.
>>34464869
This is wrong, Rorschach peeps made thier choices when it mattered, Ozymandias are the children that want to play games then have it all work out when they fucked it all up, like baby boomers do. Ah e thier cake and eat it too
>>
Why are so few of us left active, healthy, and without personality disorders?
>>
Soon there will be war. Millions will burn. Millions will perish in sickness and misery. Why does one death matter against so many? Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution ... and there is so little time.
>>
File: pepewisdom.png (11KB, 833x661px) Image search: [Google]
pepewisdom.png
11KB, 833x661px
normies: nite owl 2 + silver spectre 2
fedoras: rorschach
patricians: ozymandias
the ascended: nite owl 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs
>>
>>34465965
Dumb frog poster.
Robots: Night Owl 2
Capeshitters: Raw Shark.
Homos: Ozy
Ascended Aesthetes: Mothman
>>
>>34465923
preventing evil is more important than punishing evil
>>
>>34466000
You can't prevent evil, precrime syn. It isn't is till it is, because evil is in the doer.
You also can't stop evil with evil, you have only created evil then.
>>
>>34465070
did you make sure to watch the ultimate directors cut edition?

>insulting kino god
>>
>>34464457
you can easily find it if you google watchmen cbr. I downloaded it a couple of days ago and reading from my phone brah. Forgot the link, but its easy to find.
>>
>>34465987
hmm, I should read the comics then, I don't have enough GBP though
>>
>>34466102
I'm talking about practical matters, specifically. I'd rather lock my door than leave it open and lay in wait behind the couch with a shotgun.
>>
>>34464431
Ozymandias while correct in his solution has forsaken what makes us human (the power to choose, free will) to artificially keep the world from destroying itself, this is an abomination -- I don't really blame Rorschach for wanting to leave human survival up to chance and risk nuclear annihilation.
>>
ozzy was retarded so not him
>>
>>34465439
>Dedicates life to punishing the heretics in his city because greater good
>Faced with the chance to do something for the greater good
>Le means to an end is bad mmkay?

I don't buy it
>>
Ozymandias was quite literally George Soros
>>
>>34467835
Don't think you can see Georgy having visible abdominal muscles.
>>
>>34465861
>personality disorders
He was definitely referring to himself in that, but also Owl and prior to his death, Comedian of course. Though he might actually have lacked the self-awareness to know that he had one potentially.
>>
>>34467969
>Though he might actually have lacked the self-awareness to know that he had one potentially.
That's literally the whole point, you fucking retard. He was describing himself as one of the few.
>>
>>34468123
Steady on there, champ. No need to get hostile.
>>
>>34468153
Hostile? I'll fucking show you hostile.
>>
>>34465012
He wanted to die, he couldn't live in a world where the Watchmen go against his values.
>>
File: 1325914186944.png (147KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1325914186944.png
147KB, 320x320px
My name is Ozzy, so with Rorshach. That and I care about the truth, plus Ozymandias is a faggot.
>>
>>34465392
I believe that was actually the entire point for him. He created him as direct satire to how much he hated characters like him, but the fans ended up loving him so much.
>>
>>34469540
Maybe Moore shouldn't have made such a great character. I don't even agree with Roschach's stance, but he was definitely one of the best characters.
>>
File: 600px-TDK_7020.jpg (48KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
600px-TDK_7020.jpg
48KB, 600x249px
>>34468239
But your honor I'm not done
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.