[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality is cruel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1423716084045.jpg (345KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1423716084045.jpg
345KB, 1224x1632px
>WHAT is an orgasm? According to science it is a cunning trick used by the female body to weed out the genes of less desirable men.

>Female orgasms may be a tool created by nature to capture the sperm of men with "good genes", according to scientists.

>Which means if you're not making your girlfriend orgasm your DNA may just not be desirable enough.

>Women's bodies actively differentiate between men with good genes and men without, and an orgasm is a physical reaction designed to retain preferential sperm, according to the scientists.

>"Women mated to more attractive men reported an orgasm during a greater proportion of copulations than did women mated to less attractive men," according to the scientists.

>Recent research at the University of Albany looked into exactly what it was about their male partners that caused heterosexual women to orgasm.

>The study found that woman are more likely to orgasm if their partners are rich.

>Confidence and attractiveness also led to far more female orgasms.

>The study found: "How often women experienced orgasm as a result of sexual intercourse was related to their partner's family income, his self-confidence, and how attractive he was."

>Friend's opinions also have a marked effect on women's orgasms.

>"Those with partners who their friends rated as more attractive also tended to have more intense orgasms," the study found.
>>
Source:

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/759825/women-orgasm-will-shock-you
>>
Genes are passed on through pregnancy which is caused by the man's ejaculation. The woman having an orgasm or not makes zero difference.

2/10 bait
>>
>>34464218
you're fucking dumb as shit dude
>>
>>34464218
All of this makes a very big difference if women prefer men who give them orgasms over men who don't give them orgasms for sexual partners. But of course, that could never happen according to mr smartypants the tripfag here.
>>
>>34464218
I think the point is that women will orgasm easier if they're more attracted to their mate.

Which makes perfect sense and goes for males too. If someone is literally unfuckable you won't orgasm nearly as fast as with a hot girl. Especially since female orgasms come from her own mind (why girls like reading sexual stories while guys would rather jack it to a video)
>>
>if a woman is attracted to a man they're more likely to have an orgasm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUDE

good to see the yuros putting what money dont spend instituting sharia law to good use
>>
>>34464275
well yeah man, women prefer to have sex with people that they find attractive and who satisfy them, you don't need an internet article from the express to tell you that kek
>>
>>34464313
the implication is what they're attracted to
>>
>>34464289
>If someone is literally unfuckable you won't orgasm nearly as fast as with a hot girl

this was my experience every single time i had sex with my ex. could only cum by thinking about other girls. but i couldn't bring myself to break up with her. i thank my lucky stars she cheated on me and broke up with me.
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (21KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
21KB, 720x352px
>>34464160
Explain rape babies.
>>
As much as I hate tripfags, I'm with him. Female orgasms are not necessary to spreading your genes around.
>>
>>34464218
i have read that female orgasm increases the chance of conception. i would guess that the contractions have something to do with it but i really don't care enough to find out if this information is even considered accurate anymore, much less find out why it would be true.

it's still possible to conceive without a female orgasm taking place though, so i feel like even if it's true, this is framed improperly. it's not weeding out the genes of less desirable men as much as it would be improving the chances of being impregnated by chad. badgenesbob can still get her pregnant, especially in a monogamous relationship where he's more likely to be the person around during ovulation than chad.
>>
>>34464160
OP, is that image from Tinder?
>>
>>34464426
Women like the confidence of the rapist to do such a crime ;^)
>>
So women cannot get pregnant from rape or do they enjoy it?
>>
>>34464275

you're the only person in this thread with an IQ > 85
>>
File: leadeyes1.jpg (30KB, 568x320px)
leadeyes1.jpg
30KB, 568x320px
Of course if you are rich, handsome, and alpha a girl will cum easier, it's fucking simple logic
>be more desirable
>she's more atracted
>she cums harder

I really hate this robotic linear thinking of some scientists.

Also, orgasms will help semen move faster and further because of the contractions, making conception more likely. Not rocket science...

Conclussion: make yourself rich, fun, or beautiful. Pick 2 or you are fucked.
>>
>>34464426
Women orgasm from rape because Chads are the ones who rape. They have such good genes they must pass them on to all the women and the women's bodies react to the good genes and the confidence and makes them orgasm to steal his sperm. In the rare case that a beta rapes, the women will not have an orgasm and a baby will be much less likely to be born.
>>
>Women only orgasm for Chad
Ok so now will you normalcucks admit /r9k/ is always right
>>
>how dare women like attractive and powerful people!!
>>
>>34464160
This has to be the dumbest shit I've read all day

>women are more attracted to men that are more sexually attractive

LIKE YEAH NO FUCKING SHIT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO FIND

is everyone literally an idiot? I mean how can this possibly be any new sort of revelation? yes the more attractive your partner is the more you will orgasm, that shit literally applies to ANYONE

>new study finds men are more aroused at women that are more sexually attractive
thanks scientists really
>>
>>34464160
>people think female orgasm is necessary for conception until 18th century
>people begin to think women don't/shouldn't really have sexuality
>21st century it's shifting again

pretty ebin
>>
>>34464886
The point is that it's not love that is the determining factor, it's physical attractiveness and wealth, basically all the /r9k/ memes confirmed. Women just want a tall wealthy confident, symmetrical, muscular chad to make them cum while they get emotional support from betas.

This is reality and reality is cruel.
>>
File: mixed mating strategy.jpg (174KB, 699x335px) Image search: [Google]
mixed mating strategy.jpg
174KB, 699x335px
>>34465001
pic related. Women fuck chad and get a beta cuck to raise him. The only thing that held this back from happening before in mass proportions was women being dependent upon men for wealth, but in this era of automation and Machiavellian, dastardly business tactics, women are becoming better suited to earn money than men, especially beta males.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.