[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a femanon in here earlier today that made a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: some_pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
some_pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
There was a femanon in here earlier today that made a thread about her thoughts on women being inferior and that men could never love her and that made her sad. I want to know if she's okay because for some reason the thread got deleted for no aparent reason.

If you're a real femanon and you're reading this I have to say I'm sorry for being a jerk in that thread.
>>
I wasn't in that thread but I just want to tell all anons, male or female, that I love you and i hope you're doing well
>>
>>34462806
whipped faggot

you would never apologize to a man

fuck you
>>
>>34463247
I would. I have no intentions of interacting or getting contacts of anyone. I just wanna apologize for that single thread.
>>
>>34462806
is ok, we all make mistakes, we all get mad sometimes
what makes you special is that you apoligized
+1 respect, +1 forgiveness
>>
>>34463288
>I just wanna apologize for that single thread.
because it's a girl

fuck
you
>>
>>34463344
I would do the same if it was a man, even more so because I would be less biased against his struggles.
>>
>apologizing to women

lol fuck off chad
>>
>>34463370
OP, I am 100% sure that you will get cucked by some women at some point. 100%, absolutely guaranteed
>>
>>34462806
>r thoughts on women being inferior
that meme is honestly pretty annoying in the echo chambers

there's saying something because you're frustrated, and then there's just the misogynistic bullshit speeches which are like trying to fill a cup that has a hole in the bottom of it but the speaker has no clue it's leaking
>>
>>34463430
I won't. Something tells me that thread wasn't the right place for women hate and I felt bad about the things I said there.
>>
You're a good person, Anon.

O-rigina-l.
>>
>omg that woman
>i hope she's okay!
>i wanna apologize
>pls let me orbit
>i send u money

This is why women will never have it hard, no matter how much they cry about it
>>
>>34463522
>pls let me orbit
>i send u money
I won't give nothing, not even a second more. I just want to apologize because if she was a real female, she could be also suicidal as stated in the thread and I feel responsible for spewing bad things in the wrong time. I'm out of my own thread now because I did what I think I was supposed to do.
>>
>>34463479
OP let me ask you this. Regardless of if this person you "insulted" is a man or women, you have no idea if they were actually upset about anything you said. I'm sure many other people said some things to this person as well. But why is it that they don't make a thread, but for some reason you are compelled to? What does that tell me about you? What does that tell you about you? It means your a cuck OP, while those other guys aren't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.