[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 43

File: 1459033325036.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1459033325036.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Open for the night, what's troubling you fellow robots? I'm here to lend a listening ear, and maybe some advice.
>>
>>34462781
Sometimes I feel like I love my boyfriend more than he loves me, and then afterwards I immediately feel like a cunt who just isnt understanding someone shes supposed to love, because hes reassured me before.
>>
>>34462958
Honestly you sound like you're worrying too much, as long as you show your love for him and you remain loyal he'll love you back. It's not too difficult just make sure he knows how much he means to you.
>>
>>34463031
I really try but its long distance and it makes it difficult sometimes to shake off the worries

I feel like hes gonna realize Im not good enough to him
>>
>>34462781
I have trouble making friends/meeting people. This wasn't a problem before when I was about 5-15ish. I've only been having trouble for the past 3 years ago since I was 15 or 16.

I have no idea how to fix it. I know I come off as annoyed or uninterested a lot of the time when I am approached but I really am just distant because I am anxious/nervous.
>>
>>34463069
how long have you been in this? Also you have to remember it's just a relationship and that things could change at a moments notice (especially in a long distance relationship). don't tie yourself to just one person, it makes you a shallow person as a result.
>>
>>34463192
pick up a hobby then find people that are interested int hat hobby for you to mingle with. for example i picked up skateboarding, now i meet tons of cool people who are interested in the same activity as me. Humans are herd like, find your herd.
>>
File: 1484842545579.jpg (1MB, 2652x2215px) Image search: [Google]
1484842545579.jpg
1MB, 2652x2215px
>>34463248
I dont like your logic my man. I love them, Im not leaving them. People were happiest when they had few partners, in fact theres been studies showing the more partners you have the less satisfied you are.

It isnt just a relationship, hes fucking perfect for me and sometimes we fit damn perfectly.

Aye, if you were trying to reinvigorate my faith through anger it worked
>>
>>34463192
You need to stop caring about what others think to get them to think well of you

Beee yourself basically

Sounds shitty and cliche but its what worked for me
>>
>>34462781
Pass me another feel, Bartendie
>>
File: MetaphorformyLife.gif (2MB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
MetaphorformyLife.gif
2MB, 252x200px
>going to another friend's wedding
>this is the fourth one in two years
>this january a bunch of other friends have gotten engaged
>the wedding invites don't even ask if I'm bringing a date anymore
>>
>>34463437
>mfw 50% chance of divorce
>mfw lose 50% of your stuff in the divorce
>mfw your friends just got an Expected loss of 25% of their assets by getting married
Trust me anon, your better off not getting married
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 496x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 496x343px
>>34462781
Shirley temple please

I met this cool guy on okcupid but he told me he likes to crossdress in the bedroom. I asked to what extent and he said full blown makeup and wig.

I'm....not sure what to do. He's basically a Caityln Jenner dude. Would it be degenerate to fuck a cross dresser? He was in the army so I have a feeling something fucked him up.
>>
>>34463328
Other anon here.
The thing is that I have tons of hobbies and I'm focused on all of them, the problem is that I don't know how to talk about them with people, I know couple of guys interested in e.g. music and I would like to get along but I just can't.
>>
>>34463481
Let's be honest anon, if you met this guy through OKC, he definitely has a lot of hidden flaws you haven't seen yet. Ask yourself this: would somebody who has 0 or very few flaws ever need to use online to get dates?
>>
File: image.png (391KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
391KB, 463x463px
>>34463481
Not bar keeper, but don't do that. There's something wrong with him.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>34463519
I don't have any serious flaws, I'm just picky and never go out. That's why I'm on OKC
>>
>>34462781
>family gathering tomorrow
>anxiety spikes up to the max

Why am I still living, I don't even like interacting with people
>>
>>34463339
atta girl, that's how I feel about my girlfriend. Sometimes I feel like we'd be better off separate; we live long-distance now after living together for almost two years... but I feel like we're perfect for each other in a lot of ways, and it's worth the hardships

What's troubling me is money. I recently moved into an apartment in a new city and rent is half my take-home pay. Somehow I've spent almost all of the other half of my money... I need to find a roommate, because I have a spare bedroom I don't use, but I don't have any furniture and I'm embarrassed to bring strangers into this barren place to show them a bedroom they could rent.
>>
File: 1482823999095.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482823999095.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>34463562
>Said Anon, as he spent his all his time on /r9k/
>>
File: 1481164363654.gif (66KB, 699x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481164363654.gif
66KB, 699x800px
>>34462781
Sup everyone, it's been a while.

I'm working on a Ninkasi right now, but barkeep if you have any Elysian Space Dust I'd be indebted.

I love a girl who lives about a thousand miles away, and is if anything even more of a shut-in than me. Her autism is of a higher level, she's actually attended special programs for it in the past, and she's even more obsessive and sperg-y.

One huge problem is that she's too far north, and I get depressed and upset when it's cold for a long time. Even down in Commiefornia, the winters are hard for me. I also don't know if I'm prepared to take care of her, I travel a lot for work and I don't know if she's 100% capable of handling that sort of thing (on the topic of the special programs she's attended, she's had in the past weird mental tics where she just does things like putting her computer in the bathtub because her mind drifts when she's alone too long and it's like she's on some sort of dissociative or something. I'd be afraid she'd burn the house down or drink gasoline because she was on a dissociative (or whatever, fuck me if I know the right term) kick and didn't really stop to think that there would be consequences to "just seeing what would happen."

Fuck, barkeep, I need a lot of drinks tonight.
>>
>>34462781
I feel useless i can't put myself any objetives in life without ignoring them.
Once i said to myself that i would read a book
Read it couldn't even understand it

I'm just feeling like shit and i don't have the will or energy to do anything.

My mother thinks i'm depressed so i fake smile everytime i'm home
>>
>>34462781
Water for me, Barman.

I don't fucking get it. I met my oneitis in person for the first time a couple nights ago, and decided pretty clearly that she was a great person and I'd like to keep talking with her but I probably wouldn't/couldn't date her.

Why then, do I keep fucking overanalyzing every single fucking text she sends me? Why can't I convince myself that I'm over her?

Also an old girlfriend finally got an instagram and it has the same name as her old Tumblr. It burns remembering my days on that fucking site.
>>
>>34463478
I get that, but it's sad that without even talking about it they all realized it's pointless to put the plus one on my invite. They've accepted that I'm alone and will always be alone.
>>
>>34462781
I failed, anon. I was kicked out of my uni, and now I'm coming home, and will remain there for at least half a year. My father says that if I'll earn enough money, he'll give me one more chance, but if not, I will rot in my hometown for the rest of my life. I'm so fucking scared for my future, anon, you can't even imagine. Holy hell.
>>
>>34463835
Get this man a drink Bartendie! It's on me this one!
>>
>>34463837
How do you fail out of uni? Uni has become a meme. They basically print out A's nowadays. Honestly, with the very barest of minimum efforts put into it you get at worst an A-
>>
>>34463831
>It burns remembering my days on that fucking site.
I remember those days and that shame, anon.
>tfw would probably still be bluepilled if I hadn't seen the true extent of SJW shit on there, and learned to question and analyze everything no matter who says it.
>>
>>34463941
You do have to be moderately intelligent, or a female/normie, to pass Engineering classes. If you can do groupwork/networking/social-cheating competently it's not too hard so long as you put in the time, but if you try to do it solo you'd better be fairly intelligent.
>>
>>34464045
I just started getting disillusioned with it all. I also started getting intensely angry and vengeful at rapists/pedophiles/racists/school shooters. Actually ended up getting me stuck in the principals office because I spewed my hateful autism at some classmates.

Funny because I was also browsing /co/ at the time.
>>
Bartender fell asleep.
He doesn't even wants our feelbuxs
>>
>>34463941
I'm not American. Unis in my country are a big fucking deal. I was going to become an engineer and, on top of all, my education was sponsored by the state. But my autism took the best of me, and one day I just shut myself in and watched anime 24/7. What a retard I was. Now I have to work my ass off in the car workshop for them muns AND prepare for exams.
>>
>>34462781
My friends never invite me to go do anything. We hang out, but only if I reach out to them. Does this mean that they aren't really my friends? That's exactly how I would treat somebody if I didn't want to be their friend...
>>
>>34464119
Then be one. What are you, some soulless son of a bitch?
>>
>>34464194
I have this too. If they don't value you then don't waste your time with them. Just let it go, fuck them.
>>
>>34464194
Maybe they are extremely introvert and no one wants to make a first move? All you're doing is saving them from loneliness.
>>
Wonder where the bartender's gone.
>>
>>34462781
I have just met this adorable girl, we spent the evening together (there was some sort of formal dance), I accompanied her around 5am and didn't try to kiss her.
Just kill me now, this one was a bullseye, exactly what I expected, we were alone, nobody around. I don't know how I can ever expect to stop being kv if I messed this one up.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 680x680px
Hey Barkeep Anon or any anons here tonight, how do you deal with the loneliness? It's hitting pretty hard lately and I don't know what to do.
>>
So the girl I was seeing said she doesn't want to see me anymore. Even worse, I don't have any friends to talk to to help me feel better.
>>
File: 1480120888016.jpg (50KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480120888016.jpg
50KB, 285x285px
I don't get women barkeep.

>Girl keeps jerking me around emotionally after rejecting me
>Finally accept that were just going to be friends
>She texts me tonight telling me someone asked what our relationship was and how she thinks I'm really funny

Why? Why would she do this to me? Do girls not realize that men actually feel things? Like thanks, thank you for drudging that up, thank you for reminding me of the fact you rejected me by ignoring me. What the fuck.

>Inb4 talking to girls at all fuck you normie
>>
>>34462781
I have been talking to a girl for about a week. We've already had sex and I snuck over and spent the night at her place the other night and I gave her the best sex of her life as she even had to tap out but she doesn't talk to me enough, hours will go by without her messaging me or anything. Am I just being clingy?
>>
>>34464955
You're being clingy, just get out and do stuff so you aren't hanging by your phone all day.
>>
>>34464971
You might be right. I hope she isn't seeing other guys or anything.
>>
>>34464839
You have us

>>34464955
Yes

>>34464914
She's testing to see how far she can tow you along. Put your foot down now or prepare for misery.
>>
>>34464839
try to take some comfort in the fact that she was direct about ending your relationship. either way it sucks but its better to hear it straight up than just being ghosted like I have been sometimes. Tell us about it and we will try to make you feel better.
>>
File: 1477950632163.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477950632163.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>34465024
You're into a whore who had sex with you within a week and you're hoping she isn't the type that sleeps around

toppest absolutest kekest
>>
>>34462781
>meet a girl on here, go to throwaway emails
>we talk and connect about a lot of things
>seems to be going well, we have a lot in common and she seems genuine and enjoys talking with me
>she stops replying for two days, I get worried/think she's ghosting me and then she comes back, apparently she was just sleeping and then had a busy day
>we talk some more
>then she disappears again
>3 days since she replied

I don't know what to think. I don't mind the wait, I just don't like not knowing why it's happening. Did I say/do something wrong? Did she lose interest? Is she just busy doing something else? Does this mean she isn't really interested in me?

I don't like uncertainty.
>>
>>34464914
>girl keeps jerking me around emotionally after rejecting me

I'm getting second-hand hurt that you gave her attention after that. Please, when females make it clear they want nothing of you, treat them the same. Dismiss them, on principle.
>>
>>34463684
Does this girl love you back or are you just obsessing over some woman because she was nice to you once?

Things would have to be pretty fucking serious for me to move 1000 miles for a woman.
>>
>>34465024
>>34465046
Honestly, this.

Do not develop feelings and whatever you do don't ever develop hopes that other human beings apart from heterosexual male comrades are decent in today's society.

Especially in this case, if she doesn't even respond to you.
>>
>>34465123
I work with her so I have to be civil with her but it just fucking destroys me every time. Like as soon as I feel okay with things moving on she sinks her fucking talons into me. Do women just not realize what they do? Do they genuinely not understand? Because if that's the case then I can almost feel okay with that. But if this is a conscious decision I can't see her the same way anymore.
>>
>>34465189
She understands, and a lot more than you'd expect. Women are emotional creatures, after all.
>>
File: Megatherum_DB.jpg (9KB, 170x248px) Image search: [Google]
Megatherum_DB.jpg
9KB, 170x248px
I can't stop thinking about this girl. I've known her for a while, well known of her, I've never talked to her, and just these past couple of days she hasn't left my mind. I think about cuddling with her whilst smelling her, feeling her heartbeat and her breathing. I don't know why but it seems like it would be heaven, but I know I'll never be able to approach / talk to her, and it really saddens me.
>>
All I want is to be loved and appreciated by a woman but that's not happening right now. Even being white, tall, aryan, /fa/ and in okay shape it just won't happen right now because I'm poor and not /fit/. I can't even draw the motivation to talk right and I'm at the point of dropping out of uni. What do?
>>
>>34465189
Yeah, I don't know, I used to love a girl once and it made me a bit pathetic as well, but it was my first time feeling in love and after nothing coming out of it one day something snapped into the right direction in my head and I haven't cared about women emotionally since.

I've just been watching life fly by for several years now. On one hand I haven't had a single moment of emotional weakness but on the other hand it kind of feels like I'm numbed to everything, like I'm supposed to care about other people a bit more.
>>
>>34465125
>Does this girl love you back
She's said she'd marry me if I moved up there. If anything she's more into it than me, but refuses to move South just as much as I refuse to move North.

It's hard man, I'm about as sure as I am about anything that I'll never feel this way about any other woman, it's been a long time and loving her has become a part of my self-identity. We've been together before she moved up there, I just feel like I can't move that far North and not kill myself in the winters.
>>
File: IMG_5186.jpg (109KB, 750x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5186.jpg
109KB, 750x928px
>>34463831
Following this up, here's the last conversation we had. I've been posting them on here lately.

What the fuck is "hmmm I see" supposed to mean like if you don't give a shit say so
>>
>>34465024
Similar thing just happened to me a month ago. I met a girl off tinder and we fucked first time we met. She was out of town for two weeks for the holidays but i was actually able to meet her again and it seemed to go well, but then after a couple more texts and calls she ghosted me totally. I guess this is how the world works now. I got worked up over it because it was the first time I had sex in a year. I guess I should be grateful for the sex and expect nothing else. May I ask how long it had been since you had sex before you had sex with this girl? It totally affects your mindset.
>>
my gf posted on instagram that she doesn't want to be with me, but when i talk to her she acts if as nothing had happened...
Give me something strong
>>
>>34465399
>if you don't give a shit say so
She probably doesn't give a shit, women's levels of meme-autism are much lower than men's in that regard. It's not just a meme that women never say what they mean. Unless a woman has some pretty heavy mental stuff going on, she really won't say what she means, just whatever she thinks you want to hear. In her drama-filled world, she actually believes that when she says one thing, you'll read her subtle eyebrow twitches or tone variations and understand what she actually means that completely contradicts what she said.
>>
File: ryannewman pepe.png (28KB, 392x418px) Image search: [Google]
ryannewman pepe.png
28KB, 392x418px
>>34462781
Just turned 21 three weeks back, everything's kind of the same, but it just gets to me more and more that I've never dated and only have had one fluke kiss in August 2015. I put in the work for school, do a few track workouts, do my volunteering, then go back to my apartment to nothing. The people I used to talk to are drifting away and I'm having an increasing struggle to talk to people like my social skills are regressing. I don't know man, I just have nothing to look forward to. I just want someone to cuddle with for a few minutes.
>>
>>34462781
Hey I don't know if you remember me, but I came to you a couple months back about becoming a pharmacy tech.

Well I became one and i'm learning the trade all over again. Just wanted to say thanks.
>>
>>34465399
The existential crisis part was cringey. It's teenager level. Although admittedly a girl probably hasn't ever even had the chance to be existential (all the life opportunities). So she probably feels like you're trying to sound deep and above her because she's incapable of even teenager level shit.
>>
>>34465474
>she actually believes that when she says one thing, you'll read her subtle eyebrow twitches or tone variations and understand what she actually means that completely contradicts what she said.
Which is extremely fucking difficult when you're texting.

She left me on Seen for two days and then just messages back with "Yeee"

What the fuck am I supposed to make of that Shay

What the fuck
>>
>>34465497
You still have time my friend. All you can do is keep trying. My most basic advice is leave the house and go to places where other people are on a regular basis. Even if it is uncomfortable. Get a tinder. My buddy was home schooled and didnt lose his virginity until he was about your age but ever since then he has had lots of success with women
>>
>>34465545
I don't know how else to call it. It's teenager-tier, I won't deny, but I've been having increasingly heavy realizations about mortality lately and it's been weighing on me. Had a breakdown and had to go to my therapist because of it.

It comes in waves still.
>>
If I live with at home, with my parents, until August I will have saved enough money to build the music studio of my dreams.

If I leave in May, I will have saved enough to build a rather shitty studio, but one nonetheless.

If I leave now, I will be happy.

Ok I'm done whining.
>>
>>34464914

>Associating with women who shoot you down when you don't absolutely have to.

I've made that mistake twice, I'm never making it again. Only made it the second time because she was the first person outside family to actively start conversations with me and I'm desperate for friends.
>>
>>34462781
>tfw my mom asked me if I'm gay the other day
>I've banged about 40 girls
Wtf? Because I fix my hair and show empathy for others I guess.. that was wierd af
>>
File: CKuiL5YUYAADmrc.jpg (23KB, 490x287px) Image search: [Google]
CKuiL5YUYAADmrc.jpg
23KB, 490x287px
>>34462781
I've come to the realization that i can never truley care for anyone, not even a partner. Life is plain and grey basically, with out love or any feeling its all slow painful, and sometimes i wish for someone i know to get hurt or randomly hate me just to give me something to think about. I like to be alone, but i still wish to share my thoughts with someone i'm close to. That'll never happen though, I want a friend thats always been there for me but i lost that chance because i was too selfish to understand how much i was hurting them. All of this just hit me in the face today.
>>
>>34465776
>>I've banged about 40 girls

REEEEEE
>>
>>34465638
I've been grabbing lunch at the local bar a few times, but I just feel awkward there, but so does everyone else there so I'm not sure what's up with that. I actually do have a Tinder but I've actually only matched very overweight people. My athleticism is one of the only things I'm proud of so I feel like I'm above that. Don't get me wrong, the last girl I crushed on wasn't thin at all, but you get what I mean. I feel like it's one of those things like jobs where the first one is always the hardest. People should be encouraged to date in high school to work out all the approaches and figure things out. My parents fucked me over in that regard, but I can't change the past, I just don't know where to start.
>>
>>34465602
Stop texting crazy women
>>
>>34465656
How old are you? This is 13-16 year old stuff. Then you realize that your likely 80 years of life is actually the thing to have a crisis over. Unless you're a normie.
>>
>>34465302
Can someone talk to me please, I don't know what to do and this has been killing me lately. Should I message her or something?
>>
I finally finished college and education and got a good job that pays enough to support myself
Now what?
i am drinking svedka and coke and i hate myself
>>
>>34465497
Start drinking, thats what I would do
>>
My mom's bad with money and is sick, so that means I have to pay more money so that we don't get evicted.
Not to mention, I owe money to other things, so I'm basically being bled dry.
I just want to pay off my debts and move out, but I can't just abandon my family. Not until everyone shapes up.
>>
>>34465797
I know, I know. But, im 33 yo and have been alone since like 2009. I was a player in my day, now im just a sad decaying /robot/ so don't feel too ree
>>
>>34465840
This is probably not the best place to ask for advice like this. I'd answer, but I'm honestly lost for a good answer. I'd be inclined to say don't message her while you feel this strongly as there's little chance for it to go right, but idk.
>>
>>34465847
Already there senpai, I have at least one drink everyday unless I have an exam the next day.
>>
>>34465803
Reminds me of my own situation. Parents were social outcasts who never dated, so no good examples. You don't have to settle for fatties especially if you are athletic like you say, but just keep tinder and swipe right on everything. Once you get a match with someone you like initiate conversation and get her number. Are you in college? Do you have opportunities to go to parties?
>>
>>34465903
>1 drink
>drinking
Not the same thing bud
>>
>>34465840
you should talk in person more before you message her. Ask her out in person. If it is someone you work with or will have to see on a daily basis after a potential rejection it may be best to pass.
>>
skipping a lot of details
I'm stuck in a post secondary program I hate and I'm qualified enough to get a job but if I drop out it looks bad on a resume.
The entire semester is group projects in 4/5 courses and I have no motivation...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsdKZbcj12U
>>
>>34465883
I feel like if I just talked to her it would make me feel better, but just randomly messaging her does seem pretty wrong.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>23 year old virgin
why did I have to be such a beta
>>
>>34465906
Yup, I'm in college. I do, but it's the same people over and over and it's mostly engineering guys. Most of the time we just end up on our phones.
>>34465933
> AT LEAST
>>
I can't get any jobs
these entry level jobs wont even take me, and good thing the admin ones don't interview me at least, because I don't even have good enough clothes probably
I want to try heroin

these are surface level feels
>>
>>34465826
I'm 20.

>Then you realize that your likely 80 years of life is actually the thing to have a crisis over.
And that's primarily what it was, the idea of mortality, life after death, the idea of not existing, it horrifies me.

>>34465825
But she's cute and fun to hang around with

this has been my justification for being near several women. They all ended up being tumblrific so there's that.
>>
>>34466167
>not drinking """"AT LEAST"""" 8 drinks a day
>>
>>34462781
Hey bartender, can I get a corona please? I've found myself in an interesting situation.
>>
File: 500_1L.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
500_1L.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
Rewatched this today. Not a perfect film, but it hit harder than it did back in early college.

>tfw can never be sure if ex loved me or just went along for the ride
>>
>>34466181
No, I meant that life is TOO long. Fucking normie.
>>
File: 1484175870435.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1484175870435.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
got fired yesterday, my mother is terribly sick, my dad just learnt last week that i dropped out. My whole family hates me and I'm gonna be short on rent this month again.
>>
not a single one of you fucks has ordered a drink, ill take a double of JD on the rocks
>>
>>34466290
Breh, I'm still waiting for my corona...
>>34466240
>>
>back home for a few weeks with parents
>they go away and I'm looking after their shitty little dog
>they never bothered to train it
>it barks and pines constantly
>it harrasses me while I'm cooking
>it nips at my ankles if I try to shoo it away
>they're away for another 4 days
What the fuck do I do? I can't even keep it in a single room or something in case it shits in there and I have to clean it up.
>>
>>34466314
do you think anyone will notice if i hop behind the counter?
>>
>>34466334
Nah man, I think the bartender is on break.
>>
>>34466341
what a shit hole, definitely won't be coming back next weekend. i heard the robot's head is usually pretty busy on friday nights.
>>
>>34466396
Fucking right? Anyway, may I ask what brings you here on this evening?
>>
I'm a lonely, handholding/kissless virgin. I never had any real life romantic relationship. How do i accept that no one will ever want me.
>>
>>34466432
By ordering a drink first.
>>
>>34464808
I keep a journal that I cringe at during upswings and find solace in during downswings. Hope nobody reads that thing, only write in it during the low tides. Get a dog, barring that, surround yourself with meaningless normie relationships so you have no time to think to yourself.
>>
>>34466410
chad is back at it again. i go to this AA meeting every friday night, and there's this cute, short, pale skinned, black haired girl that i've been interested in for a long time, and a couple of weeks ago chad moved to town and started coming to this meeting, and i have to sit for an hour and try and stop myself from looking at them talk the entire time.
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (119KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
119KB, 1200x1500px
Im a bad person who should've pulled the trigger two months ago. I sat for thirty minutes, but was too much of an animalistic, base coward to end my life as i rightfully should. I hate working. I hate people. I have no friends besides online ones, and even then theyre normal, well adjusted people, except for him. Hes just a gay kid in argentina that cant even leave the house. I string him along because i enjoy the affection simulated and deep down i care for him, but sometimes i wish he'd grow up or die. I dont know if i care about him truly. Or anybody. And all of this because my only real relationship ended. Im a bad person. I have no life. I live with my parents and work only to afford amusements and drugs. I wish i could get better but my gut says it isnt worth it, and that i dont deserve it. I wish my parents didnt have me. I was an accident anyway.
>>
>>34466494
I see. May I ask why you didn't ask her out?
>>
File: IMG_0258.png (460KB, 507x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.png
460KB, 507x661px
>>34466533
Also id like vodka.
I wish i had enough friends to run a shadowrun game with.
>>
File: IMG_5154.jpg (217KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5154.jpg
217KB, 1200x1600px
>>34466269
I always find it weird when people call me a normie here.
>>
>>34464808
Keep yourself busy. Read. Indulge in constant stimulation.
At this point in my life i cant fall asleep naturally because the loneliness and depression swells up whenever i try, so i can only sleep when im completely exhausted. I usually fall asleep at four or five am. Anyway, the point is, you basically need constant distractions to fill the void of social interaction.
>>
>>34466534
no confidence, no idea what to do or say, or even how to initiate a conversation with her, even if i somehow manage to do all of that, i would actually have to go out with her, and that brings on a whole new set of challenges. if i could drink maybe it could work out, but that's not an option as of right now.
>>
File: aids.jpg (50KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
50KB, 640x611px
for once in my live, i truly see the pointlesness of pushing on. I've hit a pit of depression, and i can't go a day without wanting to just end it. I don't know what is keeping me here, it's pointless. I have no friends, no family that truly cares about me, i hate myself too. What point is there to living when every time you get up, you hate who you are?
>>
>>34466533
you're not a bad person

i know how you feel and i think you'll be ok
>>
>>34466600
Well damn, I'd go with "hey, how are you doing", then introduce yourself "my name's anon, it's a pleasure to meet you." from there you talk to her like a guy for a couple weeks, then you ask her out. It's what usually works for me. It's too late for this qt, but you can try with other qts in the future.
>>
>there are people who tried really hard to get along with me but my conversation is just too bad, many silences, i don't have much to say and other social skills are non-existent such as voice inflections, facial expressions, hand motions, also i have a terrible memory
>>
>>34466684
I'm like this. People say I sound like somebody on NPR
>>
>>34465940
How do I talk to her anon, please provide me with some advise, I have literally never done this before, I'll probably end up looking like a nervous wreck.
>>
>>34466652
There is none. But, you are still here. Which means that your brain deems life is worth living. Live, or die. Even if it means reveling in petty triumphs, or living in non-idyllic circumstance, live. Or take the plunge.
>>
File: 1450668422622.jpg (43KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
1450668422622.jpg
43KB, 500x638px
>>34465399
tipos fedora
straight into the beta cringe folder you go.
>>
>>34466720
Basically you need to build up familiarity with your subject of affection. If you cannot build that affection naturally within your current context that you see her, change it, e.g. just ask her out to get a coffee and shit. Its tough to take that step i know but if you can hold a halfway conversation with her otherwise, do it.
If you cannot facilitate ongoing natural socialization changing context, just dive in and say that you'd like to get to know her better and again invite her to an outing.
Basically all of this requires you to swallow your fear and approach her.
>>
I'd like a glass of water please.

I feel very strange. I hung out with a girl exactly a week ago for an entire day and it was probably one of the best days of my life. We both seemed to really enjoy each others company, at no point did i feel weird or anxious, and it felt as though we were building some sort of relationship potentially. I asked her to hang out again a couple days ago though, and she completly said she couldn't and would not be able to in the near future. I really like her, but I'm aware she doesn't feel the same and it really hurts. I want some sort of closure but I don't know how, so I've been getting high a lot this past week, which is the opposite of what my new years resolution was.

>>34466170
Looking for employment was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It seems impossible without any real experience, and completly destroyed my self worth. Giving in resumes made me so anxious. Have you tried looking for a dish washing position?
>>34466652
I really relate to what you wrote, thank you for writing out one of my feels this articulately. There isn't a point, and it kinda seems like a waste of time to keep living, but look for some small pleasures to take in before dying.
>>
I want to make new friends! Im nothing but a burden to my old ones. I cant ever be a successful and charismatic person to these people again. I have fallen too much now
>>
I hate hearing normies' stories about their first kisses. They're always so innocent and sweet sounding.

I had the perfect opportunity for a great first kiss, too, and I blew it (Independence Day, on the beach, looking at the fireworks). Had to wait until I was 19 to finally do it.

>>34466800
I've done much worse
>>
>>34466170
Dont do heroin. That shit'll ruin your fucking life.
Personally ive found that weed and cocaine go very well together and dont give me huge cravings as long as i exert a modicum of self-control. Wonderful to do a few lines, smoke a blunt, and jerk off for a while and then write.
>>
Im a 22 year old virgin. Because i didnt get a chance to learn or hone my technique, and considering that good sex is always wanted, i will literally never achieve a healthy sex life as they will all run from me
>>
Ive stopped talking to my oneitis and now I'm almost certain she's fucking one of my friends now. Her and I have hooked up before and I'm crazy about her. Two weeks ago she was all over me and now were not even friends anymore. Wasted so much time on her
>>
>>34462781
I think about the end of the world too much. I'm obsessed. When I dream I dream about fire consuming the Earth, sinners being burnt away, great darkness covering the land, everyone dying and meeting the Lord. I can't stop thinking about it. Details come up too. My city will be filled with a plague or become a war zone. I'll be gathered in the square with my neighbors and their families, and we'll watch as the distant flames become brighter until the night becomes day. We'll be burned to smears of ash, instantly, with a flash of hot pain like a fever and then cool nothingness.
I see it out of the corner of my eyes. Sometimes people look already burned. Sometimes there are skulls piled in rooms when I walk by. I want it. I want the Apocalypse. I want it to end.
>>
>>34465857
My dad has worked all his life off the book at 60+ hours a week, so i imagine he only has 20 years left on him, maybe 10 of those workable.

My mom is a housewife who cant do shit for herself

I dont want to take care of my mom. I should be able to live my fucking life! How am i suppose to be an independant adult if i have to support my mom after my dad dies??
>>
File: 1482619364296.png (235KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1482619364296.png
235KB, 492x492px
>>34465399
>you wrote more text than her.
its over lad. her pussy is the sahara right now
>>
>>34466817
Fuck man, I have terrible social skills already, and talking to any girls period is difficult for me. Whenever I talk to girls I constantly adjust my shirt and feel extremely uncomfortable. I'm afraid I'm going to make a fool out of myself, and I won't be able to take the embarrassment.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Just a coffee thanks bar keep, tiny bit of milk, no sugar. I'm trying to stop drinking so often. I'll just be outside smoking.

I broke up with my ex who had been using me for months and I was in denial. Only now after I've left her do I realize just how bad it was... I get flashbacks almost constantly of all the things she did to tear me down. I paid for everything, she lived here for free and ate for free, everything. And when I came home after a long day at work the place was a mess and she was just lying on the couch eating and watching netflix.

She'd get drunk and yell awful things at me and culminating in her throwing a punch out of nowhere that struck me square in the face.

I dropped off all her shit at her mom's house, told her to have a nice life and blocked her number on the way home but I think I'm damaged now... self esteem, trust, I can't imagine ever wanting to be in a relationship again.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (877KB, 1897x1761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
877KB, 1897x1761px
>>34466962
Then accept that you wont be able to talk to her ever.
Im an awkward fucking sperg at times and i can relate but if you arent willing to accept the risk you might as well accept that youre not ever going to get with her. The worst she can say is no, anon. Just say you know of her but want to get to know her formally, invite for a coffee or such. Yes talking to people, girls especially, is terrible, but come the fuck on m8 its just a vagina.
>>
>>34466962
Eye contact. Smile. Be funny. How bad do you want this? What do you really have to lose? Practice by talking to other women you find attractive in a neutral setting
>>
My grandpa died 2 days ago and nobody in my family was there to say goodbye. All my mom got was a call from the hospital. His alcoholism finally caught up with him and he died of complications with the withdrawal. We're still clearing out his house.

>MFW I got his non password protected bloatware ridden laptop that doesn't have a fucking battery
>MFW I inherited $10k in bonds
>MFW I might get his enormous stock portfolio that pays dividends
>Dividends = infinite NEETbux
I miss that bitter old bastard even if he was a drunk.
>>
Why does nobody bump the threads I post in? Am I cursed?
>>
>63 posters in this thread
>I'm the only one keeping it alive
Are the attention whores derailing this board again?
>>
File: huntsman-spider-2.jpg (140KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
huntsman-spider-2.jpg
140KB, 1024x600px
>>34467473
Tbqh I'm not really after the pussy, I mean I wouldn't decline it, but I really just want to be with her for some reason, like lay with her and cuddle I don't fucking know. I might just give it a shot, you guys are giving me some confidence.
>>
File: 1483612951121.jpg (79KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483612951121.jpg
79KB, 640x566px
I think I'm coming to the conclusion that uni and working a 9-5 job isn't for me. CS made me have a break down and while I'm currently in Business Finance, It's not really what I want to get into. I've always played music on my guitar but I find myself doing it more than half the time. I feel like I'm trying to get away from this crap I've set myself in.

My entire family sees me as a prodigy when in reality, I don't have a clue where the fuck my life is going.
>>
I got hit up today by a girl who I went on a date with about a month ago. I thought our date back then went well enough, but when I tried a few times to set up a second one, she gave the typical "i'm not interested so i'm going to say i'm busy" excuses. She also works at the same company as my roommate and I've heard him mentioning to a mutual friend that she wasn't interested in me. No big deal - I accepted it and moved on. But today, a month later, she texts me totally out of the blue and asks me if I want to hang out tomorrow. I said yes, but now I'm regretting it. If she's not into me then honestly I don't wanna waste my time, and plus since then I've gone back into social hermit mode and really don't feel like socializing much right now. So yeah, not really looking forward to this.
>>
>>34468089
I know how you feel about going into social hermit mode, it's pretty comfy.

Who knows though, maybe this girl actually was really busy. And now that she has more free time she wants to pursue a relationship, I think it's worth trying for one more date, and if it doesn't work then you at least always have your comfy hermit life to go back to.
>>
>>34468111
Thanks for the kind words, anon. You're right, I shouldn't go into it with predisposed negative feelings. Feeling a bit better now.
>>
ehhh, not much m8

getting bux in a couple of days, looking forward to it

recently quit my main game, csgo, because of all the hackers. so ive been mentally getting into ssbm and next month im getting a wii and a ctr tv so i can play and practice techskill. i just hate playing with cheaters so much

also been on a vegan diet this entire month, its been suprisingly easy. as long as i have sugar + caffeine i do alright. i think its better if i go vegan because health issues + its much cheaper. just been eating lots of beans and rice

next month i expect to starve a lot less than i have this month, because i will buy better food to cook and also have more options than just beans and rice everyday

otherwise just been paying off my student debt and surviving i guess, eks dee
>>
File: 14569305938.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
14569305938.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>graduating from college in one semester
>don't feel like I'm prepared to take a job in my field even though I get good grades
>social life hasn't advanced at all since I started
back to neetdom it is I guess
>>
>>34468166
how many consecutive multishines can you do?
>>
File: 1466011220_NvXHvlg.gif (813KB, 494x415px) Image search: [Google]
1466011220_NvXHvlg.gif
813KB, 494x415px
>>34468198
i dont have ssbm yet, im going to get a wii and a hacking 20xx version of the game when i get bux at the end of the month

i dont know what i will main, ill have to play around
>>
>>34468339
Just a heads up, it's going to be a tough go when you first start. Competitive Melee is super difficult, so don't get discouraged and give up if you're having trouble. Just keep at it.
>>
I'm laying in bed staring at the roof listening to Beck's album Sea Change and feeling very melancholy
>>
When she left me 2 months ago after one year and an half, it started to kill me
And now she just told me she's strarting to date the guy i hate the most in the world

Just give me a glass of vitriol, i cant bear it no more
>>
>>34468529
Hang in there bro. I've been in that exact same situation before. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but it will get better. Time heals all wounds.
>>
>>34468588
Im trying mate, but honestly i dont think itll get better
Plus my wageslave job which is really mentally demanding, and my heavy anger issues, might be quicker if i just stop everything now
>>
>>34467638
Thanks for the advice anon, I've always thought about approaching women, and never go through with it, but I feel like I might actually try this time.
>>
>>34468630
I know man it feels absolutely hopeless to you right now. And I'm not gonna lie it's gonna hurt for awhile. But I promise it will go away. Don't make the mistake I did of spending all your free time laying in bed staring at the ceiling for six months. Get out there and do things you enjoy. Try to get your mind off the situation, even if it doesn't end up working. Anything is better for you than getting lost in your own mind during times like this.
>>
>>34462958
>>34463069

I feel the same way for my long distance relationship. It's hard somethimes, but I try to get through, I try my best for her and our love
>>
File: 1484795727849.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484795727849.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>>34468677
I guess that going to the gym is really helpfull, but anywhere i go, i must be alone
> Wageslaving
Alone in my though while dispatching shit
>lifting
Alone in my though while lifting shit
>playing bass
Alone in my though while playing shit
You know what ? Fuck it, there's this cute girl on instagram who keep posting depressing shit, im gonna talk to her
>>
I'm stuck in a place I really don't want to be.

I fled here from somewhere else very far away, and I can't go back. Even if I tried, that place is gone now.

The only way out is to knuckle down and crawl out, but I feel completely cornered and I'm terrified of what I need to do next.

Also I'm in love with a psycopath.
>>
I got arrested with xanax and cannabis and it's really fucking me up. I had a personal supply of about 30 xanax and 1 oz of pot and the courts want me to do 120 days in prison or be labeled a felon for the rest of my life.
I'm 4 months sober and my mind is deteriorating fast. I gained 40-50 pounds. Doctor is giving me shit about the weight and prescribing me all kinds of antidepressants.
I was in good health before just used cannabis everyday, and xanax occasionally.
I led a decent life with friends working out, and pursuing interests before the arrest, and now I do nothing.
I get nightmares when I sleep, last night I dreamed I was in jail and the night before I dreamed about killing myself.
I really think I'm going to snap, my life terrible. I never sold drugs, I never had sex, I never had a real job, I dropped out of college, I'm 25 and I feel like this is it.
>>
Thought quitting 4chan was a good idea. Was out for a month. All I did was develop worse drinking and masturbation habits. Came back yesterday and I've been drinking every day for about ten days. I haven't talked to a girl in two weeks nor had sex in seven months.
I was so close to being a normie last year and now everything's gone to shit. Guess I'll just keep drinking.
>>
Euroanon here, currently in love with an american girl I met on /b/.
To add more weight to my meme situation, I recently discovered she isn't even 18 and that she pretended to be a college student while she's an highschooler.
I still love her and I want to spend my life with her, but a long distance relationship like this will probably kill me
>>
I've developed this intense crush on a girl at work. I'm hopelessly limerent for her but she has a boyfriend and I know I'll never have a chance in my heart of hearts. Give me a whiskey barkeep, I just want to forget I ever knew her.
>>
> been seeing grill
> she stayed at mine the last couple of nights
> definitely best sex I've ever had and we get on really well, but we're really different
> relationship will never work
> wake up alone this morning
> 7 messages including one saying she misses me

At some point this is going to crash and burn horribly but I can't help myself at the moment. Just want to be fucking and/or cuddling all the time
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (983KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
983KB, 1280x1745px
>>34467957
I never implied you were after something so crude as a fuck. I know the desire to have a close, i intimate relationship, full of love, respect, cuddles- fuck i had one for five years and losing it destroyed me. But if you dont make a move, nothing will happen. Take a chance, parley with romance. The only reason normans get so many dates is that they are accustomed to the act of setting them up. Get the ball rolling and at worst you can learn and build upon your failings.
>>
>>34468886
You cant leave anon, have a drink for me, Im dry till I can get a fucking job.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (52KB, 441x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
52KB, 441x481px
>>34468850
I got caught with a fucking vape and got stuck on probation for a fucking year, but it was some special program the state does where if its your first offense theyll let it off your public record if you jump through their hoops.
I stayed sober for a year, went to the classes, paid my money, but the catch was, community service. I just couldnt drag myself to do that fucking shit. I went to goodwill, did 4 hours out of 40, and was fucking mentally wrecked after that shit because it was so fucking akward and terrible. They never sent me any letters or anything after i failed to complete it though. Ive got the feeling that admitting to my drug counselor i was suicidal mightve had something to do with it.
>>
>>34468990
It's not worth leaving. This place is my only true friend.
Good luck with finding a job. Hopefully you'll land one that's not shit. Next shot's to you.
>>
>>34469021
Thanks, I'm pretty sure I got a part time job stocking shelves lined up, just have to wait for them to call me on monday. Gonna be nice having more than $30 in the bank.
>>
>coworker I've worked closely with for 2 years now opened up to me about being sexually harassed in her past
>only talked about it once
>she gets "friendly-touchy" with me when we're in a room alone
>she tells me her actual opinions, ideas, and things about her she doesn't tell other coworkers about.

She's like an older sister to me. There's another guy at work who is bigger and older than both of us who I can tell makes her feel uncomfortable. He's even grabbed her at least once.

What she doesn't know is that I had actually done some of the (milder) things her harasser did long, long ago to a high school crush which made the crush feel uncomfortable. Obviously I didn't tell my coworker. I also don't want to make a big show of protecting her and make it weird in the office.

I just want to protect my "sister" and not feel bad.
>>
>>34462781
I'll take 4 shots of your strongest shit

In uni for two years now. Still KV no social skills to meet women etc etc. Decide to take the initiative and make a Tinder and apply for some jobs.

>Nobody fucking wants me
The matches I do get on tinder the girls stop replying since I have no idea what to talk to normies about. Never hear back from employers.

>gone numb
I can't even feel anything anymore ever since a girl crushed my heart last year. I no longer feel emotions. Honestly Waifu-ism isn't a meme it's the only thing distracting me from the crippling loneliness
>>
File: 1485518801827.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485518801827.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
Howdy Barkeep! I'm trying to get /fit/ so I'll just have a mineral water, Cheers.

I havent walked down /r9k/ alley in awhile. Things havent worked out for me. Im still foreveralone, but I thought to do some chatting.

Been on the up and up for over a month now. I was watching The Man in the High Castle (whole series) and something just struck me. I decided it was time to stop reacting and to start acting. I went to the barber, got a short hair cut and shaved off most of my beard.

It inspired me to continue writing my dissertation.

A couple weeks later I started going to the gym again, body building. Ive been going for three weeks now. Ive been taking supplements to help boost my testosterone too. Its been helping, all of it. Im starting to experience flashes of anger again, which is rather nice after living for so long as an effete weak male. Making quick gains, and am actually enjoying the lifting. Part of its hard to get by; there is usually an attractive woman or 2, and It tends to leave me with extreme self loathing.

Which is where I am today; the self-loather. 2 weeks ago I activated my tinder again, and I didnt get any matches. Im not the most hideous guy, but I think I was scaring the women. Also last week at a cafe I think I scared a gorgeous red-head out of the restaurant by looking at her. It made me want to kill myself.

I find myself EXTREME jealous with hateful rage when I see happy couples. I feel intense grief and mourning for my inability to effectively connect with a woman. I suffer from anxiety issues; and when I meet a woman who I am physically attracted to I get nailed with a flight/or/fight response that dumps adrenaline in my body; leaving me unable to react. Its actually awful and adds to the self-loathing when it happens.

I am sort of trying to put my self out there, and to test speaking with women. I've been practicing with the cashiers, baristas, and waitresses who are forced to interact with me. I still cant function though. Advice?
>>
Bartender?
>>
File: 564.png (260KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
564.png
260KB, 666x666px
>>34466652
Same situation here basically. The leftovers of my support network (which themselves date back 7-8yrs from my l8 teens) are pretty meager and most relatives (both close and extended ones) have either completely turned their back on the core of the dysfunctional family unit after they've seen it for what it really was or are on very low contact. The few left at this point have become degenerates of the worst order as time went on, creating a bizarre atmosphere which feels hostile and just kind of wrong (i suppose this is also characteristics of dysfunctional narcospheres like this). Several ones have cut off any kind of contact altogether, one of them after he was provoked by the head narcicissts during christmas to the point of leaving right then and there (after a longer preparation phase with a lot of gaslighting and smaller backstabbing going on the exact same stunt was supposed to get pulled on me to provide an excuse to disown me aswell but i saw through it and managed to half-way navigate through and salvage the whole thing comparatively unscathed, the gaslighting that followed afterwards was even worse as a "punishment" for that though). I can understand why so many of the former acquintances don't show up anymore either or have moved far away.

The roles of who gets directly shat on or not are basically shifting depending on who's the most easy target present at the time, every1 else basically just acts as a sidekick/enabler to the bullshit going on and no one has the guts to speak up.

Overall it's more bizarre than amusing, because the dynamic is somewhat predictable aswell. I for my own part have opted to stay cordial and collected in the face of it all not because i partake in the toxic dynamic but out of self-consciousness and self-respect.

My personal health has been somewhat lacking aswell as a result of all this. Naturally this environment also made me hypervigilant, been coping with valerian whenever something's coming up for years now
>>
File: 213 (2).png (294KB, 392x352px) Image search: [Google]
213 (2).png
294KB, 392x352px
*and i suppose this is also a characteristic of

Jesus i'm sleepy again
>>
File: 1474578372066.png (315KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1474578372066.png
315KB, 584x717px
I haven't really figured out how to move forward as of yet more than the next 8-9 couple of months down the road.

On the one hand i could be like 'Eh, i've got nothing to lose and it doesn't hurt to try and just go for it" and then start going all-out tomorrow, but yet on the other hand i could stay put and wait for some favorable conditions to pop up till i make my moves. Otherwise i'll likely get sabotaged or just straight-up threatened again. If i were wholly financially independent i would've a whole lot more room to maneuver within, but this way i'll kinda just have to make due with the situation and overcome... It could always be worse of course but it's still shit nonetheless.

Realizing the situation objectively and seeing that i'm not the only one fighting against these kind of problems has helped me somewhat though and allowed me to channel some much-needed hope and positive energy. I see it more as a kind of test of mental resilience more than anything else.

There's a saying which states that the twig which already breaks during a weak rainshower is not even worthy of the big storm lying ahead. Well, so far (even though i saw a lot of other twigs break over the years) during all this time the rainshower itself hasn't made me break - And for my own part i fully intend to brave said storm.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.