[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no tall qt gf to bully the fuck out of me for my height

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tall vs short.webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
tall vs short.webm
2MB, 700x394px
>tfw no tall qt gf to bully the fuck out of me for my height
>>
i wanna have sex with a pretty girl
>>
>>34462459
the hottest part about it is that the tall chick looks proportional but in reality her assets are huuge
>>
I just want a tall gf is that too much to ask as a manlet?
>>
>tfw no 6'9 gf
>>
File: FlagHongKong.png (70KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
FlagHongKong.png
70KB, 2000x1333px
>>34462786
Yes. In my experience its a tall order to simply get a gf your own height
>>
>>34462901
Wtf is up with that? It's like they think they are better than us for being the same height.
>>
>>34462725

No the hottest part is that it looks like a regular milf teaching her daughter how to kiss.
>>
File: Distant.jpg (79KB, 1346x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Distant.jpg
79KB, 1346x1012px
>>34463050
I know for me its not so much being short as it is looking younger/not manly. Girls simply want the bigger masculine body type... and since most guys are taller than them, they feel entitled to only date someone who meets that standard. I've been hit on a ton of times from 15-16 year old girls (im 19) because they are young enough to be shorter and still view me as bigger and manly. Feels bad man
>>
>>34462786
I know that feel anon
>be me
>5'4" manlet
>only want to date women 6'5" and up
>>
>>34463134

>being hit on by 15 year olds is bad

When you are thirty you will treasure those memories and moments anon.
>>
>>34463220
lol yeah, but for now its just depressing to have something in reach that I can't take. It's like saying "yeah you are dateable, but you are short so good look getting girls that wont end you up in prison"
>>
>>34463191
Lol same exact situation actually m80
>>
>>34463318
Good luck fellow anon! Maybe you will meet her tomorrow
>>
>>34462459
source pls
oreganoriginal
>>
>>34463291

>tfw I keep forgetting bitches post everything and anything on the internet these days

I come from an age where whores actually kept their mouths shut and their fingers quiet. I miss that bygone era. But honestly, most people aren't gonna give a shit. I know 18-20 year old men in the army who fuck 14 year olds. But then again i'm in a backwoods shitpond and the dating pool is incredibly shallow, so you take what you can get and nobody kicks up much of a fuss about it. Can't trust 'em, good thinking on your part laddy. Still, coming from someone who never used his teens and early twenties to the fullest, I'd advise you to pound one out on at least one interested 16 year old. Before they start to know better.
>>
>>34463366
That wishing but I live by a uni that has a good volleyball team and I see 6'8" giantesses walking around all the time I wish I could get the courage to talk to them.
>>
>>34463431

Go pluck those giant flowers motherfucker. I'm not even into tall chicks but I wouldn't mind getting a couple big fat handfuls of thick volleyball ass while tracin' kisses all over dem abdomenz.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.