[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't forget about McDonalds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3180.jpg (883KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
883KB, 1024x744px
I've been doing some soul searching these days and the bottom line is if you are one of the liberal elite faggots that shits on McDonalds and the "McPick 2" deal you are murdering the American dream.

>be a colored youth of today
>want to get a job to pay for school
>hard working, apply for a job at McDonalds
>get hired, start working and saving
>progressive shit heads shut down your store for being part of the corporate oligarchy.
>lose job, try meth instead
>get shot

How do you progressive faggots love with yourself? People of all colors have a right to work at McDonalds! They are literally creating jobs by the thousands.

Please kill your self
>>
>>34461797
I got the grand mac today and it was a disappointment. Big macs are such low tier burgers man. If you go to McDonalds just get the quarter pounder.

I was disappointed in the Grand Mac because the patties aren't all that thicker. The burger is just wider and the bread it bigger.

Just warning you robots the Grand Mac is kinda a let down
>>
>>34461797
Okay this has to stop. What's with these restaurants marketing on here? Is this really the reality that we live? Corporations are paying people to write meme posts on a Chinese cartoon website?
>>
>>34461851
the reality is far more horrifying

people do it for free
>>
>>34461797
hey mcdonalds shill, tell the bigwigs at corporate that their onions are shitty and taste like rancid pickles
>>
I'm eating tendies from Popeyes, also meth is a great time fuck you.
>>
>>34461797
I been saying this shit for years. In fact it's even worse than that. Mcdonalds treats workers like shit when it comes to pay for min wage.
Fucking owners can make millions for working at mcdonalds, guy flipping burgers or working the register should have to work there for free according to some people.
Those mother fuckers should of unionized years ago.
>>
>>34461851
Do you really believe restaurants actually pay people to come on /r9k/ to advertise?

Maybe on Twitter or Facebook but other than CTR during the election campaign, no one gets paid to go on here and shill. It's looked at as a fringe website and the asshole of the internet. Also a place that doesn't get nearly as much traffic as other social media platforms. No one wastes money marketing here. It just isn't logical
>>
>>34461797
mcpick 2 is nice, i get lots of food cheap

do not buy 10 piece nuggets ever unless you are rich because they're overpriced as fuck

also fuck you OP now im hungry
>>
>>34461970
Tech companies such as Dell and Microsoft (and many more, but those 2 are known confirmed) pay shills to post on /g/.
>>
>>34462012
I guess I could understand that, but no one is coming to /r9k/ to shill I'll tell you that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.