[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking cameras

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>look in the mirror
>"wow I'm kinda qt"

>look at a photo of myself
>look like a legit 4/10

Why is this allowed?
>>
The honest image you have of yourself is likely the image that other people see when they look at you.
>>
Get a better camera desu desu

Your eyes capture images better, where a camera requires lighting and angles just to look decent. Even basic bitches look ugly af without their filters.

I believe you are a qt, but don't let a photo discourage you.
>>
>>34461563
this
you look different in pictures because of lensing and lighting and a million other things
>>
>Even basic bitches look ugly af without their filters.

not to mention they'll snap hundreds of pics over the course of a few hours just to get that "right" 1
>>
>>34461538
Good cameras are all about lighting and angles. With a properly well-lit room and an attractive distance and angle to your face you'll look like a 6/10 at worst.
>>
>>34461563
How come girls I went to high school with looked way more attractive online?

It's not fair I only look worse
>>
File: allsmall.jpg (297KB, 1628x532px) Image search: [Google]
allsmall.jpg
297KB, 1628x532px
People like to say the focal length of the camera lenses warps faces to make you look uglier than you are but... Why doesn't that shit work on attractive people?
>>
>>34461649
because they're stacies who dolled themselves up and took a thousand pictures of themself to get the perfect image
>>
>>34461711
I watched them at prom do one and done
>>
>>34461538
Most people think they look good in the mirror. It's generally not true.
>>
>>34461538
everyone thinks they look ugly in pics because it's flipped from how they look in a mirror and they're not used to it
>>
>>34461538

It's because you are used to seeing the mirror image of your face. When you see a picture you are getting the real version which you rarely see so your brain sees it as "wrong" and you interpret that as ugliness
>>
Reminder that others' photos of yourself are the most accurate representation of how others see you. Yes you are that ugly.
>>
File: 1458333187483.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1458333187483.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>34461866
>Reminder that others' photos of yourself are the most accurate representation of how others see you. Yes you are that ugly.
this is why I just laugh and tilt my head to the side when I hear normans tell me "dude just b confident bro"
>>
>>34461864

You could just be ugly, but there is still a lot of truth to this. You just aren't used to seeing yourself like that so your brain goes nuts. So don't feel too bad, but really you're probably ugly though.
>>
>>34461914
>>34461866
o-okay thank you anons
>>
>>34461538
I'm the same OP but if you have a smartphone or something try videotaping yourself talking with expressions on your face. I actually think I look decent in the mirror and video, but hideous in pictures. For some reason if you catch my face in a still it looks horribly ugly but in video it doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>34461678
>dat 12mm @30cm feel
>>
File: 1268286247965.png (18KB, 379x214px)
1268286247965.png
18KB, 379x214px
Here's the secret about looking bad in photos, don't spread it around please. It's a matter of symmetry. You've looked at your face in the mirror far more often than in photos, and the asymmetrical features you're accustomed to in your reflection are doubly magnified when you see your image flipped over the Y axis in photos or movies. Likewise, if someone sees your reflection in a mirror or a snapchat you sent using the camera facing you on your phone, they'll feel the same effect, and notice your asymmetry more (and think you're ugly)

It took me many years and much suffering to figure this out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.