[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: qt_in_the_open.jpg (264KB, 1052x1650px) Image search: [Google]
qt_in_the_open.jpg
264KB, 1052x1650px
Any post wall femanon in this board right now who regrets riding the carousel???
>>
>>34461500
>femanon
>implying femanons exist
>>
File: hairy-fat-guy.jpg (18KB, 324x286px) Image search: [Google]
hairy-fat-guy.jpg
18KB, 324x286px
>>34461500
this is what femanon looks like. She still may have experience with riding the cock, however.
>>
>>34461500
they'll just hook up with some dumb beta provider from /r9k/

why would they regret anything?
>>
>>34461635
Idk , they get to spend the rest of their lives with a guy they are not attracted to just so they won't end up alone, and every time they go on a date with a guy they do like they'll be asking themselves if the guy is just going for an easy lay and will dump her after a few rounds.
>>
I'm 24 but I never rode the carousel.
>>
>>34461869
Are you sure that's not just your hamster spinning in its wheel? I read about that on the internet too
>>
>>34461869
I'm 24 and not even close to post-wall. Lay off the meth.
>>
>>34461869
No, I'm still a virgin. I've been in a LDR with 1 guy, and I'm still in it.

>>34461934
I don't really know when the wall happens. I just know I'm "older" than most of the girls I find here.
>>
>>34461993
You fat r summin
>>
>>34461993
Ae you a virgin because of the LDR thing or do you actually get with the guy and don't put out?
>>
They're not capable of feelings such as "regret" or "remorse."
>>
>>34462227
LDR but also want to wait.
>>
>>34462688
Good for you, make sure you loose it to the guy you gonna marry.
>>
>>34462935
That is the goal.
>>
I suffer from manic depression so sex became the easiest way to get people to tolerate my episodes and support me, I ended up being used and no one wanted to settle down with me. You are right about some things, but the "cock carousel" meme is unfair. If you want to play the victim olympics I admit there are few female "robots", but I don't think receiving intimacy is much of a plus in general.
>>
>>34461847
>divorce /r9k/ beta provider
>FREE MONEY
>FREE SEX
>FREE CATS
>>
>>34463348
>I suffer from manic depression so sex became the easiest way to get people to tolerate my episodes and support me

Is this a common thing among women with manic depression??
>>
File: Screenshot_20160807-012947.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160807-012947.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>34461500
sara underwood waifu fuuuuucccc 2d is way better thooo
>>
>>34461500
yes.

because i have HIV now.

i wont respond to replies.
>>
>>34463672
Mania is often accompanied by insane levels of horniness and a lack of thought for consequences of your desires and impulses so yes, most bipolar girls are total sluts. It's also highly associated with borderline personality disorder because they too act impulsively, most of the time to counter unpleasant emotions stemming from low self esteem which sounds like this girls problem. Their brains start getting full of fuck and they start thinking they're worthless and no one will want them so they fuck like wild animals to try and make the bad feelings go away.
>>
>>34463811
My ex had some chronical depression for a while, and that along with some stuff she said made me question her sexual history.
>>
>>34463348
You only say that because you have it. Of course it's not gonna seem important to you.

That's like me being a millionaire and going into the slums and telling people money doesn't matter.
>>
>>34463705
I'm not judging, just curious..
How many guys???
>>
>>34463811
Are girls are sluts and dont For see into the future.
>>
>>34464735
I'm 26 if it means anything
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.