[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just when I finally stoped seeing myself as too ugly to date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Just when I finally stoped seeing myself as too ugly to date I started realizing men just hate women in general. Once I realized they only have anything to do with for sex and i
romance is mostly a facade to get it. Now it's impossible actually fool me into thinking they care about me and it just zapped my ability to be enthusiastic about dating completely.
> already too bitter to date even though I'm only 21 and a virgin
>>
>ifunny
haha fucking faggot
>>
>>34460926
This bait thread is gonna get at least ~120 replies just like the one somecunt like (You) posted yesterday, even though this nu-logic is backwards

women literally hate men; there's objective statistics and studies out there that prove that women will literally ignore all men who aren't Chad (attractive + wealthy + powerful). You see it all the time in the way memelennial aged roasties like you treat men who are cashiers/waiters/servers/busboys.
>>
>>34460926
You have to be lucky enough to find a girl who will love you enough to not tell you that she's cheating on you, since they all do it
>>
>>34460926
Do you have a blog? Because this would really fit a blog. And with those opinions, I'd really suggest a tumblr blog. I wonder why I don't see more blogs on this mongolian competitive-eating forum?
>>
>>34460959
Hmm we don't want have sex with a beta man. Not the same as hating.
>>
>>34461041
Because tumblr isn't full of woman haters. Who would my audience be? ?_?
>>
>>34460960
I don't know why you think we cheat more than you. Statistically that is inaccurate.
>>
>>34461351

Then don't have sex with them+don't shit on them either.

Although I suppose to have to do something to restore your self esteem after tasting the 89th ass-flavoured chad dick...wasn't even your own ass flavour this time...hope those looks aren't fading.
>>
>>34461351
I didn't say anything about sex, though.

That's you projecting your desire for Chad onto the entire male gender. Look through /r9k/ and you'll notice a lot of non-Chad men just want a gf (...hence "tfw no gf"...), the only time they ever complain about their virginity is when others are making fun of them for being virgins.
>>
>>34461720
Oh stop projecting.
I'm a 21 year old virgin and no I'm not fat at all. I've always been cynical about my chances at love.Being a pretty emotionally intense person, I never had sex with anyone out of fear of getting attatched and being rejected
I'm not mean to unsuccessful men. I'm Canadian. Not everyone is an egotistical loud mouthed American teen.
>>
>>34461728
Or when they're haring us for not letting them us our bodies. in my opinion us being sexually selective is our only redeeming quality. Someone has to weed out weakness..no offense.
>>
This board zaps everyone's ability to be enthusiastic about dating, male or female. In reality not all men hate women or vice versa.
>>
>>34460926
Good fucking Lord OP, r9k was made to keep away shitbags like you who make our lives miserable without reason. Wouldn't you kindly BTFO?
>>
>>34462122
Maybe hate is a strong word but they certainly harbor disdain and feel superior to us. Which in my case is just as bad if it's from someone I love.
>>
>>34460926
>Just when I finally stoped seeing myself as too ugly to date I started realizing men just hate women in general.

Congratulations on considering yourself worthy of affection. Feeling it impossible to live as people do is a terrible prison, one I imagine would be marvelous to escape.

However, now that you've slipped your shackles, you have to come to terms with what you consider misogyny. The thing of it is, men don't typically hate women nor women men.

The Spirit of Nature drives us to pursue sexual affection; whether we like to admit it or not, that experience is prerequisite for happiness. Which is tragic for those for whom that experience is impossible. But what of it? Nature is a powerful goddess, but no one would ever describe Her as kind.

The need of men for women and women for men creates a situation in which each sex has power over the other. No one likes to feel another rules you, that someone holds the key that could liberate you but could also dangle it before you and laugh. As each party struggles in its chains, resentment is inevitable. There will always be the risk of allowing this sentiment to become hatred.

As frightening as it seems, the only solution is for each tribe to reach a truce. We have to loosen our grip on our respective keys; it's the only hope we have of unlocking our respective chains. It opens each group up to danger. There is the possibility of infidelity, broken hearts and broken homes. It allows both men and women to inflict harm upon each other. But it allows both the possibility of healing each other as well.

The alternative is to remain bound. The face of the man and the woman will be close enough to scream at each other, but never close enough to share a kiss.

Eluding Hell doesn't guarantee you Heaven; it merely provides you license to Earth. And although the human world brings with it the possibility of despair, it is infinitely preferable to a Pandemonium that provides the certainty of it.
>>
>>34462287
Who's they and who's us?

Plenty of guys feel love and inferiority to women, but they just get shit on. And now you're shitting on those that feel superior. So which do you want?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.