[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betafag thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: e7a.jpg (33KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
e7a.jpg
33KB, 373x521px
ere is a little story that happened today.
>Be me
>highschool
>At job fair
>Just broken up with gf. Trying to find more friends since all friends are seniors and will be gone soon
>Find this 8/10 nerdy girl
>Overhear her say she likes memes
thankgod.mov
>I walk up to her and say "Do you like memes?
>Show her memes on my shitty 2005 flip phone
>She laughs and we talk
>Cant really hold conversation
>Talk about going to college
>Introduce myself
>after a solid 5 minutes i depart
>Argue with ex for the rest of day
Thenextday.jpg
>Sitting at lunch
>Overhear the girl i was chatting with
>Turns out she was making fun of me
"Yeah, so this really awkward guy came up to me and said if i like memes"
>Heart sinks
>betafags laugh at me for being betafag
>random girl says "Ew what the fuck is wrong with you"
>Sad for rest of the day
>Go home and take care of dying grandfather

Welp, today fucking sucked. Post beta stories as well robits
>>
>>34460703
Oh shit dude you're probably gonna turn into me.
>24
>been taking care of dying dad for the past 3 years (he died in winter)
>now taking care of dying grandpa
>NEET, have no social life because I spend most of my time taking care of grandparents
>women consider me a loser because I don't have a degree/job and because I don't go out every weekend to take #shots

drop all ties with your friends and family once you graduate and join the military, that'll show 'em
>>
>>34460794
>OP Here
everyone at my school calls me a loser and hates me because i tell autistic jokes and act like a loser retard. And i go home and regret every decision i made that day
>>
>>34460890
$5bux says they'll drill that shit right out of you in BMT or you'll just go into an equally autistic MOS and make some autist friends (who may or may not be bronys)
>>
>>34460794
OP again
And i had broken up with my freshmen gf because she was acting like a fucking child all the damn time and i couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>34460905
20 buxs says i go to college and pursue video games with a shitty part time job
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.