[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, how yould you love a guy that had anothe guys cum on his face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m7di5uQA141ry041fo1_400.jpg (102KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7di5uQA141ry041fo1_400.jpg
102KB, 400x560px
Fembots, how yould you love a guy that had anothe guys cum on his face
>>
>>34460164
That's pretty disgusting honestly but I don't think I would call it a deal breaker. Definitely be sure they've been tested though.
>>
>>34460164
He'd never have a chance unless he was stealthed gay chad

Really triggers the psychological appetite
>>
>>34460249
>>34460210
how's it living with a mind set of patriarchal woman?
>>
>>34460164
Easily. I prefer dating bisexual men to straight men
>>
>>34460487
Really makes the whole pegging thing a less awkward suggestion, right?
>>
I really want to watch my twink bf be satisfied by a big cock, and then I can preform aftercare by cleaning him up, wrapping him up in a cozy blanket and giving him some dinner for being a good boy. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
I couldn't love a guy that's had Stacey's girlcum on his face 2bh
>>
>>34460469
I don't even know what this means. Am I supposed to?
>>
>tfw your gf accuses you of sucking your friend's dick and then changes the subject when you say "so what if I did?"
>>
>>34460728
>omg my bf had cum on his face
>that's so not manly

or to be more precise

>/current year/
>expecting men/women to adhere to heteronormative standards of patriarchal society
>>
>>34460671
literally end your existence.
>>
>>34460975
Well yea that's the whole point, men have to if they want pussy, women can be sexually gluttonous though with no kick back from society, it's even encouraged, a bunch of faggy failed normie white knight's ERPGing on [r9k] doesnt change that fact
>>
>>34460995
Fuck you. I just want my baby boy to be treated well okay.
>>
>>34461162
I fucking hate all of humanity.
>>
File: 1402856602550.jpg (68KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1402856602550.jpg
68KB, 281x440px
>>34460164
>implying any bi guy would say to her that he's into cock and man ass too

LOL
>>
>>34460975
I didn't say it was unmanly, I said it was disgusting.
Also, I'm not a SJW so I don't care.
>>
>>34461394
Have you ever had a guy cum on your face?
>>
do girls get upset if their bf ever practiced for girls with one of his friends?
my friend wants to know
>>
>>34461426
Yes, but that doesn't make it less disgusting.
>>
>>34460487
>>34460671
>>34461236
B O I S E
O
I
S
E

Please be in Boise. Please please be in Boise.
>>
Don't worry OP, I love you no matter what
>>
>>34461785
Well the way you feel about your bf getting a load on his face is how many guys feel about you getting a load on your face. You being female doesn't change that. You're forever tainted as a roastie slut.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.