[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Normies Do Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1480109346272.png (542KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
1480109346272.png
542KB, 638x835px
You go from quiet and type-b personality to assertive alpha mode and people start calling you "scary", that's what I've learned from these fucking people.

>be a yuge beta, 6'3" but softspoken
>manager is a 5'4" pissant with napolean syndrome
>makes a habit of shit-talking everyone in his vicinity for any reason
>one day, whilst working the dishpit, i veer off to go get a mop or some shit, i forget exactly wat
>he comes over and sees still-dirty dishes
>"Whoever cleaned these dishes is fuckin' stupid! Anon! Did you do that shit?!"
>fucking explode on his little monkey ass
>seriously krack a fucking toa
>basically told him he doesn't get to call me fuckin' stupid in front of all my co-workers
>also said he should calm his little ass down before i put it in it's place
>he gets all quiet and puts his face down and away from me
>everybody saw
>leave work
>come back the next day
>rumors flow like water in that fucking place
>apparently he is now actively avoiding me because he's scared
>supervisor finds out about the big bad broad-shouldered tall asshole that shouted at people for no reason

And that's how I got the "scary guy" rep in the kitchen. Previously quiet and softspoken but one incident's landed me here.

Fuck, do they really expect somebody to just stand there and take it? Why would you give someone THAT much shit and then act surprised when you get shouted down?

Have they no concept of cause and effect?
>>
Whatever, you turbo sperg. Just because you're big doesn't mean that threathening people with violence is alpha behaviour. Being known as an unstable brute might intimidate people, but it's not going to get you any friends or respect. I think a more stoic approach is better suited for big guys. There should be nothing in the world anyone could say to you that upsets you to the point of losing your temper, be above (literally) some manlet trying to get to you.
>>
>>34459990

That's the thing though, I'm normally quiet and slow to anger. But you can only poke a good dog so many times before it snaps at you.
>>
>>34459713
>>34460042
You sound like an autist with an attitude problem who bottles everything up and spergs out when people call him out on his shit
>>
>>34460063

You sound like someone who doesn't have to deal with constant verbal abuse. Straw-that-broke-the-camel's back can happen to anyone.
>>
>>34460104
>You sound like someone who doesn't have to deal with constant verbal abuse. Straw-that-broke-the-camel's back can happen to anyone.
See, there you go proving me right with your little attitude problem. Since when does "verbal abuse" constitute you threatening to "put your manager in his place"? Are you so psychologically stunted that you can't just talk to your manager about it in private when nobody else is around like adults?

Again, you sound like an autist with anger issues
>>
>>34460155

>talk to him in private

Oh, gee, like he refused to do with me? That's leadership 101: you don't call out your guys in front of everyone else, you take them aside.

That is of course, if your goal is to actually develop your people and NOT be a huge dick.

He had it coming.
>>
>>34460155
>>34460174

Addendum: you don't call your guys fuckin' stupid in front of everyone.
>>
>>34460174
You're being trolled by a manlet. Just stop replying.

It's dripping off his posts.

You were in the right, good on you for defending yourself. It'll also teach him there's consequences for abusing his staff.
>>
>>34460174
>>34460194
And you don't tell your boss "calm down before I "put you in your place" ".

Two wrongs don't make a right, but I don't expect a mental-manlet to understand this.

>>34460205
>this redditspacing
>this syntax and grammar
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>34460205

Thanks.

>>34460216

Whatever you say kiddo.
>>
>>34460222
>Whatever you say kiddo.
See this is what you should've said to your manager but instead you sperged out like a typical autist with anger issues.
>>
you flip out and threaten your fucking manager, and don't even attempt to apologize to him and mend the problem, and act surprised people think you have problems? you're more autistic than I am.
>>
>>34460229

I've only just met you, whereas I had to take a whole semester's worth of bullshit from this asshole. He. Had. It. Coming.
>>
>>34460243
Again, only someone who's mentally stunted would use this rationalization to justify implying that you're going to kick your manager's ass ("gonna put him in his place").

"Verbal abuse" is something that adults who are 21 and over are able to handle without flipping out and threatening violence like a nigger. Even if it's "verbal abuse" you take over the course of 3 months.
>>
>>34460243

he's your fucking manager, you don't flip out like a fucking autist, you go to his superior and complain and get him jackhammered by his boss, like a normal person.
>>
>>34460288

Whatever, my job hands out managerial positions like fucking candy. Any asshole that wants can have that rank (which is a broken system unto itself).

This is what happens when you wave your authority around like a giant phallus and expect no repercussions.
>>
>>34460286
What the fuck is your problem? Have you never experienced any kind of verbal abuse? He was so obviously in the right. You don't abuse your staff just because it's a low-middle class job.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.