[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Would it be a bad idea to go to Atlanta with like a grand to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2290.gif (2MB, 400x263px)
IMG_2290.gif
2MB, 400x263px
Would it be a bad idea to go to Atlanta with like a grand to try and start a new life in a big city
>>
>>34456994

>a grand

unless you have a well paid job set up and a place to stay, the answer is no.
>>
>>34456994
>Would it be a bad idea to go to Atlanta

Yes.
>>
>>34456994
Yeah that'll last you a couple weeks max.
>>
>>34456994
dont get hiv anon-kun. they have the highest rate of it in the country. goodluck!
>>
>>34457043
I'm just getting a cheap place with roommates a few minutes outside the city and I'm gonna hit the pavement and take and shitty job I can get and probably have my parents send me a little bit each month and I usually get jobs in a few days
>>
>>34456994
>Atlanta
You gonna die, son
>>
Atlanta tranny here

Atlanta sucks
>>
isnt atlanta all black people? why would you want to go there?
>>
>>34457297
>I usually get jobs in a few days
You sound pretty dumb desu
>>
Atlanta is a strange place. Go in the wrong part of the city and it feels like you're literally in a scary version of Africa, but a few yards away and it looks like paradise.
>>
>>34457297

You do sound pretty god damn stupid. Good luck though. You might be able to make it work if you take up selling drugs or bank robbery...
>>
>>34456994
Why Atlanta? Where are you now?
>>
>>34456994
>Atlanta
pick a different city
>>
WHERE ARE MY GEORGIA BOTS AT???

How's the sudden low temperature treating you?
>>
>>34458309
I never leave the house so it doesn't affect me at all
>>
File: 1446173804321.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446173804321.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>34456994

One of the few clear advantages we have as Americans is that we're so fucking huge, with so many different cultures, that we can do the romantic "get the hell out of this town" idea and "start a new life" IN THE SAME COUNTRY. Belgians have like two cities and most agree that they both suck anyway, for example. I'd suggest 2-4k, but yes do it. There's nothing wrong with trying to progress yourself. Marc Maron (comedian) said this: wherever you go, there you are -- but it's you in a new environment, and that isn't nothing.

Also for the love of god don't go to Atlanta, it's a boring remnant of America's past. Pick a coastal city with energy going on, or a legit small town with some cool shit
>>
File: th (9).jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
th (9).jpg
6KB, 300x200px
Yea comr stay with me, OP. I got a girl here but she wont mind if you crash for a while. You are expected to get a job ASAP, help cook clean and do whatever the hell we tell you to do. Other that, it is a pretty chill place. We watch movies all weekend and smoke weed on the couch /w sum tea.
>>
Pick a better city unless youre a BLACKED fan
>>
>>34458461
You're cancer.
I thought all you faggots were moving to canada
>>
>>34458563
I hope I find something like this there
>>
>>34458461
Aren't coastal cities more I want to move to Miami or la
>>
>>34458103
>>34458169
You guys are the dumb fucks living on computers all day and probably have no intention of ever working and probably couldn't find a job if you tried
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.