[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been hit on by an older girl before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1484255645127.jpg (451KB, 1600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1484255645127.jpg
451KB, 1600x1038px
Have you ever been hit on by an older girl before?
>>
>>34456327
>Have you ever been hit on by an older girl before?
No, i've never been hit on by any girl fucking period.
>NEET, so I have no opportunities to meet/interact with women and get a "oneitis"
>Shutin, so I know literally no women besides my mom+grandma; am not able to "orbit" anyone
Am I the only TruRobot left on /r9k/?
>>
i lived with a girl four years older than me that i met online for half a year.
>>
Drunk latina in her late thirties said I "look great," but then walked away.
>>
>>34456366
How'd that end up working for you senpai>
>>
>>34456400
well it was across an ocean. i left and broke her heart.
>>
When I was in 5th grade a girl in 7th grade used to tell me she wanted to sleep with me but I was too innocent and I didn't understand.
>>
>>34456327
Yes, a 40+ year old cougar at the club tried to "grind me"
>inb4 go back to the club normie REEEEEE
Was a long time ago, I was still convincing myself I was "normal"
>>
>>34456327
When I was 15 I knew a 25 year old student from Brazil on World of Warcraft who would call me cute and send me lewd messages on private chat

It was good
>>
>>34456327
yeah kinda, I was 18 and she was 26
>>
>>34456327
Once or twice.
I've only gone out with older chicks. Community college is great for that. I was a nerd-ass loser up until the end of highschool, but now it has become so easy to go out with chicks.
Now... securing a SECOND date is the hard part. Because, deep down, I'm still an r9kuck
>>
>>34456567
No, you're a fucking Chad in denial. Get the hell out, bitch.
>>
yeah one of my TA's always flirts with me but im not interested unless it's a kindred spirit
>>
>>34456327
a 30-year-old on overwatch
pretty cute but she turned out to have a boyfriend and to be manipulative
>>
>>34456327
the girl that cuts my hair always flirts with me and says lewd sexy things. its flattering actually
>>
I don't know if this count as being hit on, but my history teacher attempted to kiss me in the middle of the class when i was 16.
>>
>>34456700

Go on

I've always had a thing for older women more than younger. I find they are more learned, have an easier air towards them and are completely down to earth. Love that about them. My dream is to become a househusband to an older, workaholic woman who likes nothing more than coming home to my foot or back massages and my meals after a stressful day.
>>
A few years ago I was smiled at by the girl working the cash register at Panda Express at a food court. I was in line for Sabbaros so I don't think she was smiling at me to get money, since I wasn't buying food there.
>>
>>34456627
And let me guess, you end up giving her a generous tip after, every time? Cuck
>>
Why is Bane a hologram?
>>
>>34457039

He's a blue guy
>>
>>34456734
I've told this story at least 5 times but i'm so fucking stupid that i have never saved it to simply copy-paste it again.

>i was in my history class, my teacher was talking about how shitty things were for my country thanks to the crisis of the 29'
>she was a young teacher, 70% of the students thought that she was a "milf"
>she used to explain things and then asked questions to the class to see if they were paying attention
>that day i was the only one paying attention, everyone else were playing with their phones or talking with eachother, so when the teacher asked something, i was the only one to rise my hand and answer
>she asked a few other times and all those times i was the only one that answered her questions
>at one point i answered her question with almost the exact same words that she used when she was explaining it.
>she looked at me with a warm smile and walked to my seat
>she put her hands on my cheeks and pulled my face closer to hers
>she was going to kiss my lips but i moved my face at the last moment and she ended kissing me on the cheek
>the entire classroom went silent
>she then whispered to my ear "thank you" and went back to the front of the classroom and continued with the class acting like nothing happened
>i spent the rest of her class trying to understand what the fuck just happened
>>
>>34457417

She was telling you to get into the robot
>>
>>34456327

My neighbors wife when I was 16. She is a Moroccan woman married to an ugly white guy. She did drugs and was very flirty. She basically asked me if id like to watch any movies with her, alone in her house. Knew then and there she wanted sex, no grown ass 30 year old woman is gonna invite a 16 year old boy over their house alone to watch movies together.

I masturbated to the thought a lot, but I just don't find brown women attractive. Just found the fact an older woman found me attractive enough to have sex. Never did anything with her.
>>
When I was 17 visiting colleges. This receptionist lady at our hotel gave me her room number and said to come if I wanted at night. She was kinda gross though.
>flabby
>sun damaged skin
>past 40
Im still a virgin and proud of didn't lose it to a gross random lady
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.