[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have to quit weed before (was forced to quit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1458737361407.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458737361407.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
Anyone else here have to quit weed before (was forced to quit because of anxiety and psychosis)?

I'm just struggling to find things to do and things to spend my money on, even 1.5 years later.

The thought that instantly comes to mind is to just try out other drugs, I've been considering doing amphetamines and opioids (amp up, mellow down).

Other than that I have no idea what to do with my discretionary income. Please keep in mind that I have absolutely no prospects with women (look at where we are), I don't play video games anymore, and I do not travel.

tl;dr can't smoke weed, what in the hell do I do with my money? I have no drive to hustle anymore
>>
>>34456290
Xanax is far better than weed. If you smoke weed after highschool you're probably a nigger or a loser.
>>
>>34456290
>tl;dr can't smoke weed, what in the hell do I do with my money?
Why do you need to do anything with your money? Just save it and buy some land when you have enough.
>>
>>34456324
If you take xanax you're probably a liberal tumblrina or a liberal hipster
>>
This was my experience smoking weed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aQ7Yoh3PI
>>
>>34456290
Collect things, or find a hobby and buy expensive things based around that, alternatively just save it for a rainy day.
>>
>>34456433
That's weird, I voted Trump, I don't fit your narrative. It's almost as if you are retarded.
>>
>>34456290
hi Jorge

orignal omment
>>
File: 1472953467627.jpg (951KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472953467627.jpg
951KB, 1024x768px
>>34456290
Weed started giving me bad paranoia and was shitting up my memory. I smoked every day for 2 years and barely remember much from that period of time. I now only consume kratom every few days and drink lots of coffee.
>>
>>34456324
I've done xannies before, and I really liked them. Might just start buying that shit off the darknet, thanks for the idea
>>34456408
>buy land
I'm not that kind of guy. I'm fucking clumsy and shit. I'm stupid. Why do you think I started smoking weed? I suck ass at practical, hands-on shit so buying land would be fucking wasted on me
>>34456454
>save it for a rainy day
Man, I have enough piled up for a fucking typhoon.
>collect things
Currently collecting FLAC audio files, gives me something to do. It' free though. IDK if I can be fucked to collect physical things, I'm more of a guy who likes to be able to fuck off and move at a day's notice.

I don't want to have to fuck around with boxes and boxes of shit and disassembling shelving and moving vans and all that shit. I like to live bullshit-free.
>>
>>34456464
What's it like to be a hypocrite who lacks even an iota of self-awareness? I mean, all you pill-poppers usually act the same anyway (especially you memepill [xanax] poppers) so I'm not surprised at your attitude, but I wonder sometimes if you even have the capacity for introspection anymore
>>
File: 1457460337351.jpg (66KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1457460337351.jpg
66KB, 598x598px
>>34456437
fuckin' pussy

oreganooo
>>
>>34456324
>>34456464
That's weird. All the liberal/skateboarding/hipster losers and niggers in my area are the ones who recreationally pop xans.

I guess that means you're a loser. Make Yourself Great Again, barhead.
>>
Smoked weed for 10 years and stopped for the exact reasons you mentioned (I was fucking housebound by the end, only going out after dark)

7 years later I still miss it, can't enjoy a lot of music because I listened to it while high.

Things to do?

Find a hobby? Lift (REEEEEE!!!)? Reconnect with who you were before you were a stoner?
>>
>>34456680
I know how you feel, I want to be able everything I own into a suitcase and rugsack, not including my guitar, there's just something so nice about owning so little.
>>
>>34456752
yeah i miss listneing to music stoned too, but it hasn't affected me that much, luckily

listening sober has some merits over listening to music stoned for me personally, like i'm not as spaced out or "in the zone"

i used to lift but I can't right now. not like i have much energy after work or on off days anyways

i used to read a lot but now it sucks. I don't give a fuck about narratives. I don't give a fuck about if so-and-so is going to defeat the evil wizard or become a major league baseball player.

same with TV shows. I don't give a fuck about stories. It makes no sense to care about those things for me
>>
>>34456899

Fuck, are you me?

Orginalio
>>
>>34456324
Ha only losers smoke weed! Take these addictive OTC pharmacy meds instead man xD
>>
I quit smoking weed because I wanted a better job and it was getting me worse anxiety, now I got the job and I want weed again but my old dealer is gone. Sucks, I just want to get high now I miss it a lot. I havent smoked in like 8 months. My life sucks as it is, weed makes it at least tolerable. I also miss smoking weed then slamming a few cold beers. I need pleasure, I don't get any pleasure out of life because i can't have sex.
>>
>gets psychosis from fucking weed like a total pussy bitch
>thinks he can handle amphetamines

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sure boy
>>
>>34456899
Then read non fiction things. There's a lot of philosophy and science that is interesting.
>>
File: train cat my heart.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
train cat my heart.gif
497KB, 312x205px
>>34457148
This. o r e g a n o c o m m e n t
>blocks
>>
buy a hausu
>>
File: hisbodyhisrights.jpg (128KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
hisbodyhisrights.jpg
128KB, 594x396px
Use a little of your money to support the fight against male genital mutilation.
>>
>>34456290

>Anyone else here have to quit weed before (was forced to quit because of anxiety and psychosis)?

>I've been considering doing amphetamines...

Dude, no.
>>
>>34457258

Not OP but what are you on about?

Weed=Me hiding from people and being 100% fucking weird

Aphetamines, Coke, MDMA=Me being socially invincible

Some people handle different drugs better. Your a "showing I've never taken drugs" idiot for suggesting that because a person can't handle depressants (weed, benzos, alcohol etc.) they can't handle stimulants (speed, coke, mdma)
>>
Ok I decided to post in this thread because I've had a lot of bad experiences with weed, and as a daily smoker, I think maybe I could provide a perspective. Now that I've had a completely random seizure, I've been forced to be sober in the first time in about two years. It really gave me a chance to see the cringeworthy trainwreck my life had become in the last few years. I lost base with myself, I went from a socialite to my best friends describing me as anti-social, and overall just lost base with who I was as a person. I think the greatest improvement in my life has come after being sober for a few weeks and being able to experience music again. However, I'm still in a depressed state so I still seek escape from it. I try to stay positive but I am not sure any other person I know would have been able to go through what I've been through. I don't like to talk about it, but me and my friend both suffered seizures in the same week. His was due to Xanax withdrawal while mine was due to lack of sleep and dehydration. What I think was the worst for me was that I was literally getting into a car to travel back to California to start a new life as it happened. Even stranger, I felt like I had saved my roommates life as I stuck by him throughout his entire psychotic episode at the hospital (he had been smoking weed and tobacco mixed).
>>
Psychedelics got me to quit weed. Never looked back since.

You could always donate to MAPS.
>>
File: tmp_28025-vape-113769365.png (527KB, 494x594px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28025-vape-113769365.png
527KB, 494x594px
try my 7 day plan
alcohol
sober day
poppy seeds tea
sober day
4 ho MET
sober day
stimulant of choice
>>
File: 1434781256517.jpg (41KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1434781256517.jpg
41KB, 500x746px
>>34457303
>philosophy
>interesting

ok, I grant you, it is

But after a page or two I'm like

>wait. i'm going to die anyways. who gives a fuck about this shit? i'm not a fucking fedora who just amasses knowledge for the sake of amassing knowledge. i could get hit by a bus tomorrow

THAT'S philosophy to me. That's the ultimate philosophical red pill that renders all of that musing and whimisical wankery pointless - you are the universe experiencing yourself and absolutely nothing you do matters as every vestige of this universe will literally not exist in the future

It just really, really turns me off the whole fedora thing

like this guy
>>34457225
i just want to experience pleasure

i'm going to die anyways, I should spend my time doing what I like to do. not fucking pretending i'm a fedora, fucking throwing myself in these awkward poses trying to be someone I'm not
>>
>>34456324
Dumbshit people say for $500 Alex.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.