[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to become funny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 548x1024px
the only time i ever make others laugh is by picking on a person and just insulting him/her or by really easy but shit self deprecation jokes. how do i become more funny

>tfw 4chan actually ruined your sense of humour
>>
I think you must be yourself!!!!!
>>
>>34456266
The thing that all funny people have in common is that they are cruel. Sometimes they turn this cruelty towards others, sometimes towards themselves.
>>
>>34456266
you're doing it right OP most normies can't understand humor thats more complex than this.
>made a pun about this guy at school being a virgin
>big laugh from the normies
>they will never know that i too am a 22 yo khv
>>
>>34456294
also they probably don't care or mean it
that's why they can say it lol
>>
>>34456266
I usually turn my over-analyzing into humor.
I found that instead of hiding my abnormalities, I just say it with an ironic undertone. People find it funny in a "that's so typical him to say xD" kind of way.
Example: Mother gave me a coffe mug this christmas. say "I think they could have optimized the volume a little better". Family laugh; I die inside.
>>
>>34456873
I don't get it
origami with cheese
>>
>ridicule someone else
>ridicule yourself
>play on words
>make silly, exaggerated ideas ("Yeah, but then you can use all that canned food to build a fortress!")
>>
>>34457578
just say everything ironic. it works
>>
People tend to find my cynicism funny.
>>
Memes have ruined humor for me. If something isnt stupid and ironic and ridiculous i wont find it funny

Like this recent bogill meme, thats the type of shit i find funny and normalfags dont get it
>>
>>34457833
It relies entirely on a familiarity with 'red pill' internet culture.
>>
listen to a ton of opie and anthony when they have jim jeffries or patrice oneal on there. the bantz will rub off onto you
>>
>>34456266
Can't give you any precise tips but I think the key is some kind of "situational wit", i.e., being able to say anything sarcastical or funny in almost any situation. I got a lot of my wit by George Carlin, Bill Burr or Jim Jeffries, also some other people I know in real life. Once you catch their drafts, you might be able to figure it out.
>>
>>34457953
I actually came here to suggest this. that james horton fellow is a quick one too, but I think he might be a tad light in the loafers.
>>
File: 1463528150728.jpg (41KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
1463528150728.jpg
41KB, 391x386px
>>34456266
>Anytime anyone says anything with "igger" in it I automatically scream NIGGER in my head
>Anytime anyone says a word with "ick" I think DICK
>Anytime a woman gives me attitude I get an impulse to call her a cunt

4chan ruined me but I can't leave
>>
There is no general "funny" status.
Some people find you funny, some don't.
Some people find cruel jokes funny, some people don't.
Some people laugh when you point out the obvious, some people don't.

This >>34456282 meme you have blasted into the abyss of nonsensicality without considering the truth behind it is destroying you all simply because when you do actually figure out what works for you, you will have genuinely more fun with people who are okay with your gay ass jokes. Obviously not everyone will like it but fuck those guys.

If you think normies suck then don't fucking try to cater to normies, what's so hard to understand about that.
>>
Make sure to use words that seem weird.
So if your friend turns to you and they don't expect a picture, take a photo on Snapchat and add the words SPOTTED.

I've been pretty good at doing this and managed to become a chad on the outside. But I want to be with my robot brothers.
>>
I turn my aggressive, narcissistic, and cruel attitude into le ebin jokes and people eat it up pretty good.

Comedic timing also helps a lot. There's a time and place for everything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.