[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

r9k, what kind of dreams do you guys have?
share them in this thread, for me, I either don't remember my dreams, something is trying to kill me, or I have war dreams. Yesterday my dream was this
>was in maze
>giant blue moth chasing me
>keeps whispering how it will kill me and dismember me
>dream last like 5 hours
>non stop being chased
>find door
>open door
>room full of dismembered people giant blue moth has killed
>moth stabs me
>wake up in sweats
fucking hate this shit, my dreams suck dick
>>
Last night I dreamed America was getting invaded, I was on a beach with family and saw planes getting shot down overhead

Stuff happened...
Stuff happened...

Then somehow it turned into a bisexual orgy, but not with my family, I'm not a degenerate
>>
I had a dream once that someone broke in to my house and instead of robbing me blind 5hey came into on my room and beat me to death, worst part is that I could feel every single sensation
>>
File: IMG_3721.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3721.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Whenever I start thinking about a qt girl I see, and obsess over her I'll have dreams frequently about her. Some of them good, some bad. I also just have different odd dreams, never anything extreme just weird events that relate to what is going on in my life.
>>
>>34456381
at least that's quite nice, whenever I have dreams like that they end sexual and I cum, worse part is I am on my front and my dick feels uncomfortable when I cum, then I have to clean it up and it's just not fun at all
>>
>>34456436
I've never had a sexual dream in my life, and I feel like I'm kind of missing out. Does it really not feel good?
>>
I dreamed I went to the beach and fucked a hot bitch.
>>
>>34456220
Do you have a moth phobia too, OP?

I had a moth dream recently:
>in my apartment, washing dishes in kitchen
>notice giant moth, size of my hand, fluttering around in glass of water
>better kill it
>dump glass out onto table, start smashing it with my bare hands (would never touch a moth irl so what the hell?)
>just keeps squirming
>cut off head
>head keeps moving somehow
>smash the head and body into the smallest bits I can
>suddenly, room mate appears
>"hey anon, have you seen my pet moth?"
>he loves it, his best friend for 3 years
>"n-no"

I felt soul crushing guilt.
>>
>>34456220
They've been usually very boring since late 2015. I can't usually remember them. Last night I awakened soaked in sweat, but don't remember what I dreamed of.
>>
>>34456220
We already had a dream thread >>34455665 but I guess this is more general so I'll contribute, I was the guy talking about Ds2 guys if anybody checks out the thread.

About a week ago at most I actually had a dream I had sex with a girl saw on a photo here, can't find the picture though, it was a good dream but I didn't actually know her name or anything so I spent the second half of the dream looking for her. I want to have another dream like it.

>>34456584
Mine was good.
>>
>>34456665
>"hey anon, have you seen my pet moth?"
I chuckled.
>>
i had a somewhat lucid dream recently
>im sitting in a car in the parking lot its hot
>realize i dont remember getting in this car or the drive here
>go inside ask my mom if this was a dream she gets pissed and starts cursing me
>ask brother and father they shrug say maybe
>look down see a little lap dog (poodle maybe?)
>it barks then runs and phases through the wall
>this is a dream go outside walk around building get to the back its a beach
>some kid is yelling at me about the dream i think?
>take a deep breath the tide comes in in sync with my breath washes kid away
awaken confused as hell and sad there was no dream orgy
>>
>at a party with friends
>Some cute grill comes along
>she tries to pick me up by grabbing and trying to lift my legs one at a time for some reason
>can't do it
>she couldn't believe how big my calf muscles are
>visibly turned on by this and so was I
>quick flirting some more
>asked if she wanted to see something else that was big
>says yes
>grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock which was slightly bigger in the dream than IRL I think
>next thing I remember is people ostracizing me calling me a creep, disgusting etc...

Take what you will from that. The first proper dream I've had in ages and this is what I get.

Looks like I'm going to be a virgin forever in my dreams too bros.
>>
Two days ago I dreamt I had found a girlfriend. She was very cute and sweet. Then I had to go to some gym and the dream ended before I could see her again. As I was half asleep I thought I had seen her phone number and I tried to recall it, before realizing it was utterly pointless.

A couple of weeks ago I had a sex dream with Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss, being obsessed with them since then.

I often dreams about girls. The best dreams are about my crush from high school. After a dream like that usually I feel happier and believe something good will happen that day, which never does so I'm left hoping to continue the dream the following night.

It's pretty weird when you're in that conditon where dream and reality blend, when you are painfully aware it was all a dream, but it still feels so real. Sometimes it takes me a while to let the realization sink in, followed by disappointment (like that time when I was a child and dreamt I was a Pokemon master in real life).

I never have nightmares. In a recurring and pretty annoying dream however, I find myself in a mildly dangerous situation (like driving a car or in a fistfight) and my movements are all slow and uneffective, like my body wouldn't respond. It's not scary because I'm aware I'm dreaming, but still it's uncomfortable.
I guess it's a kind of sleep paralysis, although not so scary.

In another recurring dream I can fly by waving my arms like a bird and it's pretty awesome.
>>
Either my dreams are so mundane I confuse them for real events, or I've never seen any at all.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I dreamt I was sitting on a grassy hill, looking at shooting stars with people I love.

In the distance there was the bustling city.

Around me, people who love me. People who help me. People who I wouldn't be there without.

I was looking at the stars.

Thinking of my journey, now behind me.

Soon.

~ Fulfill the prophecy? ~
>>
>standing in field looking at a small cabin
>blue sky, everything is nice
>little girl is playing with her doll several feet away from me
>she looks up at me and stares
>look behind myself
>gigantic fucking dust storm hurdling towards me and her
>look back at her
>her mother is yelling for her to come inside
>by now the dust storm has picked up tremendous speed and will suffocate both of us if i dont do something about it
>run to her as quickly as i can and grab her arm
>hoist her body into my arms and run straight to the cabin
>feel the dust particles pecking at me and im losing my vision
>finally make it inside
>her mother is crying and so is she
>mother looks up at me and is speechless
>there is a mirror on the far side of the room we're in
>dust storm is pounding the cabins booty hole
>can barely make out my features because of the dust
>clear it out and see that im wearing some military outfit that has a black design and kevlar vest with ammo pouches
>forgot the rest
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x655px
Dreamed some weird stuff. Like the time that I pulled myself out of me, like my body was a cocoon for me to rip out off. Lots of screaming. I started going to sleep earlier so I wouldn't have unsettling dreams anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.