[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she looks cool, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 15

File: Mukuro.jpg (790KB, 1280x2028px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro.jpg
790KB, 1280x2028px
Do you think she looks cool, /r9k/?
>>
>>34455710
whats that boy?

More weeaboo anime crap?
>>
When can I have a feminine robot body
>>
File: Mukuro unveiled.jpg (556KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro unveiled.jpg
556KB, 1280x960px
>>34455812
Just a character from an old school called Yu Yu Hakusho.

I always thought she pretty cool. She feels like a "damaged" character done right, which is especially surprisingly given that she appears in a Shounen targeting younger audience, and that one of the main cast, who she becomes close to, shared a similar past, but became a massive edgelord instead. Her appearance is also pretty sweet. She looks deformed and creepy without being ugly. The weird skin on the left side of her body is supposed to be scar tissue from where she poured acid over herself in order to make herself look less desirable to her captor, and her cybernetic limbs are there to replace her melted muscles. On top of all this, her name is very well chosen. It's neither ugly or overly sweet, but rather sounds like the name attributed to a introverted, intelligent and slightly down to earth androgynous person.

Overall, an enjoyable character.
>>
>>34456047
You're such a weeaboo beta faggot, do you know that?
>>
>>34455710
Last night I took an L but tonight I bounce back
Wake up in the morning and then I count stacks
>>
File: Mukuro masked.jpg (546KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro masked.jpg
546KB, 1280x960px
>>34456069
I'm not really a weeaboo. I've only watched roughly 20 days worth of anime. I'm gay yes, but I'm not very faggy, in real life I try to hide my homosexuality as much as possible because I don't want to be branded as a homosexual. And I don't think I'm very beta either. I'm often described as strange and bizarre, but somehow I have many different friends, some being chads, some being 40 year old NEETs. I've never been in a relationship though, although this is by choice. Although I'm very social I very much enjoy being alone and all the benefits that come with lonely autonomy.
>>
Just watched a short episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lss-LiqSQC0

Sorry, but those texts. It sounds so much like some emo "craaaawling in my skiiiiin" bullshit!
>>
>>34455710
yeah, i love sailor moon
>>
>>34456838
To specify, this is what impression I got from that show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCu9IEJBRs
>>
yes ffgsefwcxt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT2tqsJccZ0

HOLY FUCK THAT EDGE

How can you watch this shit seriously.

It was like it was literally written by a 12 yo
>>
>>34456838
Holy shit the english dub is so bad. The dialogue between those two characters has been absolutely butchered, and a lot of the personal touches have been fudged away.

But yeah, I can see why you got that impression and for good reason. Hiei is supposed to be an overt edgelord character, and this scene is the climax after 3 episodes of flashbacks to Hiel's tragic backstory in episode 105ish/112 after Hiel first made his debut back in episode 15ish. It's supposed to be watched by people who've seen his character evolve over time and have grown to appreciate his silly over the top attitude.
>>
>>34456838
>>34457010

If you're going to make fun out of this show actually watch it instead of nitpicking random fights.

Also, watch the sub. The show is a 13+ and was broadcasted on Nickelodeon in the West, which of course means they made the dialogue much more suitable for younger audiences as viewers of Nickelodeon tend to be children, whereas the sub is made for people who stream it online, and therefore tend to be mid teens onwards, and thus the sub are far more suitable for a mature audience.
>>
>le dark edgy depressed emo anime edgelord female boss

fuck off nigger
>>
>>34457465
hahaha, this.

This is where robot weeaboo fags get their ideals of women from.

fuckkking lol

I know because I was the same.
>>
>>34457407
yeah, man, I'm sure the show is really deep.

>After a number of tests presented to him by Koenma, the son of the ruler of the afterlife Underworld, Yusuke is revived and appointed the title of "Underworld Detective", with which he must investigate various cases involving demons and apparitions in the human world.

2spooky4me
>>
ANOME FUCKING SOCKS
>>
>>34457537
>thinking the plot has anything to do with the quality of the show.
>>
>>34457510
What's up with all these anons writing like they're friends from the comment section on instagram? Somehow your post doesn't strike me as an attempt to embarrass the person you replied to through association, perhaps because it's too subtle to be noticeably effective in that way to anyone else but the person you've replied to.

Is this some kind of meta ironic long term mega troll?
>>
>>34458416
no, i'm just writing shit.

it is obvious that weeaboo virgin OP has this obscure anime character as a waifu

I fucked her in my tulpa dreams you know hahaha
>>
>>34458416
>comment section on instagram

Lel you must be around 18 years old kid
>>
>>34456047
The fuck, I dont recall this character at all
Is she in a ova?
>>
>>34458501
She's not my waifu. I don't have a waifu, nor am I really a weeaboo as a I posted above >>34456183

And I'm happy for you if you managed to create a tulpa. It'd be nice to have one myself but I don't have the time, patience or any consistent idea of what I would like my tulpa to be like.

>>34458553
She appears at the start of the three kings arc in the main anime as one the three kings, she's the one who recruits Hiel.
>>
>>34458600
Is that after the Sensui arc?
Cause if it is I havent watched it since a friend told me it wasn't canon and poorly done, otherwise I have no idea what this arc is.
Much like Rurouni kenshin, stopped watching when the big villain died cause the rest was just filler
>>
>>34458600
yeah, gays don't actually exist fag, you are not gay
>>
thanks OP :) i'm going to rewatch YYH along with finally starting hunty x hunty
>>
File: Itsuki_(Gatekeeper)_and_Sensui.jpg (27KB, 498x378px) Image search: [Google]
Itsuki_(Gatekeeper)_and_Sensui.jpg
27KB, 498x378px
>>34458815
Yeah. It's right after.

It is quite strange, but according to the poll on the Yu Yu Hakusho wiki, the three kings arc is as liked as much as both the as the other main arcs excluding the dark tournament arc. I'd recommend watching it desu, it ties up the stories of the main cast very nicely with all of them reaching a milestone in their character development. It's more character oriented than any other arc.

Besides, it is canon as far as I know. It's in the manga. There are only small changes to the fights which are nice additions imo, not detractions.

If I had to rate them.

Black files arc > Dark tournament arc > Three kings arc >Spirit realm detective arc.
>>
>>34459046
Alright you convinced me anon, I'll give it a go tomorrow.
>>
she was the best king
hxh > yyh
>>
File: 1455491255051.jpg (83KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455491255051.jpg
83KB, 400x300px
>>34455710
Just my luck that a YYH thread sprouts about while I'm out and away from here. Oh well, at least I didn't miss it entirely.
>>
just a shame that the manga's publisher made Yoshitoga make the last arc and so he rushed it and STILL they did that with the anime when they could've taken more time
>>
I'm just going to bump this rare YuYu Hakusho thread.

Puu a cute
>>
>>34461122
but what about Eikichi? Eikichi ain't a cute? Kazuma would be all like 'SPIRIT SWORD, GET LOOOOONG' and impale you if you said that to his face 2Bonnest
>>
File: Recoome.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Recoome.gif
999KB, 500x375px
>>34455710
wow literally just watched episode 99 an hour ago on YouTube (pls no bully)

I used to sneak downstairs around 11 every weeknight in 2002-2003 to watch this on Adult Swim

bumping for the man Kuwabara
>>
File: 1468590490377.jpg (68KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468590490377.jpg
68KB, 1280x960px
>>34462573
Fellow anime/adult swim nostalgiafag?
>>
File: ouch.gif (45KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
45KB, 500x320px
>>34462694
yeah man! I remember when the Adult Swim started running anime, they sure had some great shows in the early 2000s
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Yu Yu Hakusho
Big O
Mobile Suit Gundam
InuYasha
Megami Kouhosei
Lupin the 3rd
Tenchi Muyo

I think things went to shit when they started airing American Dad and the ratings shot up. Will they ever find their way again?
>>
File: koto2.jpg (25KB, 624x432px) Image search: [Google]
koto2.jpg
25KB, 624x432px
>>34459024
as someone who loved YYH and religiously watched it on AS / toonami back when it was airing, HxH is overall worth watching. I marathoned HxH 2 months ago after avoiding it forever because I didn't think it could hold up to YYH but, I was surprised overall at how decent it was. I still like YYH better (partially due to nostalgia) but HxH is a great successor. though I'll admit I was disappointed with how the show ended, much of the same feeling as the final arc of YYH
>>
>>34462833
meant family guy
>the other randumb shitjoke groanfest
>>
>>34455710

The three kings arc was the worst.
>>
File: 1446445636965.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446445636965.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>34462833
>>34462694
>>34462573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKfmjm7ICM
>>
>>34462833

>lupin the third

Toonami needs to air the new one once it finishes and gets dubbed.
>>
File: e15sBC6.jpg (156KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
e15sBC6.jpg
156KB, 680x960px
jesus christ bruh hold me.
>>
File: 1460428399292.jpg (92KB, 565x416px) Image search: [Google]
1460428399292.jpg
92KB, 565x416px
>>34462833
Well, I tried to reply and it didn't go through, so I'll try to summarize it.

No, I don't think that they'll ever find their way again, not overall anyway.

At least they resurrected Toonami after its 2012 April Fools day run, (I saw it live, thought I was dreaming) and got some decent series on it.

In my opinion, the anime was best between 2001 (Cowboy Bebop was the only anime then, playing last at the end of the night/morning) and 2006-8, or thereabouts because after that they really gave little priority to promoting/playing anime (older series and newer acquisitions) until they got some major ones that brought in ratings. Technically, they're doing great at the moment. They've gotten all the most popular Shounen Jump series on their Toonami/[adult swim] block as of late.

I miss some of the older series (60's/70's/80's/90's/00's anime/older comedies that use stock footage from classic Hannah Barbara cartoons) and presentation, (music, bumps, promos, etc.) but they still make stuff that I really appreciate, like the surreal comedy/horror type bits from Off The Air and also Alan Resnick's work. (Live Forever As You Are Now/The Sculptor's Clayground/This House Has People In It/Unedited Footage Of A Bear)
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 535x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 535x400px
When hiei was copied to make Saskue but ended up as a total fail. Characters like hiei is what I miss.
>>
>>34459046
They're wikifags so three kings appeals to power level wank. DT had too many gag battles.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.