/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME GET FAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105KB, 1280x825px
to start off, i am NOT accepting help from chads. i need help from those with professional experience. i recently went to the doctor and was told that my body-mass index was under 17, and that i really need to gain some weight to be considered "healthy". problem is, i've been like this my whole life. i just can't seem to gain weight. it's extremely embarrassing to me. i need to gain weight and i need to do it fast, so what's the best diet plan? i'm 6'1" and weight 121 pounds if that helps any. pic somewhat related as it is my end-goal.
>>
>>34455604
Male or female?

Fellow skelly here. People will just tell you "i dunno just eat a lot lol xD". It doesn't work that way, you just can't force yourself to eat more if you just can't take more food down your throat. Your best bet would be taking appetite stimulants and/or weed coupled with supplements that have more calories.
>>
whole milk, ice cream, banana, tasty smoothie right before you go to bed so your body absorbs all of the delicious nutrients.
>>
>>34455604
>pic somewhat related as it is my end-goal.
are you fucking stupid
>>
File: fat wojak distressed.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak distressed.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
Don't fucking do it
trust me it is fucking horrible
>>
>>34455778
male. forgot to mention that. and i've tried a lot of supplements, but they just make me nauseous. it's always the whole "eat healthy but eat a lot" shebbang and it never works, so i feel that. i want to know what kind of high-calorie food combos there are so i can pack maybe 50 pounds or more. im tired of looking like a tim burton character with aids
>>
>>34455877
im fucking desperate

origono
>>
>>34455604
Seriously eat high carb high fat food right before bed. as much pizza as you can handle then sleep. Also beer with pizza then sleep. or a shitload of bread and sleep. sumo wrestlers do this kind of diet/sleeping to gain weight. Look up sumo weight gain.
>>
>>34455604
>>34455778
You need to fuck up your insulin a bit.

Starting eating lots of bread and dairy, lots of carbs in general. Pig out when you're drunk. Start smoking weed before meals.

Eat cheese sandwiches with crisps. Eat piles of fried rice. Glug coca-cola and high sugar lemonade. Eat cake. Eat Peanut butter. Stop smoking nicotine and drinking caffeine. Don't take the stairs. Start lifting weights. Gorge on cream drinks, liquidated with Whole Milk and add weight gainer powder.
>>
>>34455945
eat then sleep is best idea!

>>34455884
Fuck you let this idiot fuck his life up like the rest of us.
>>
>>34455944
op here. lets say i tried this and made it through the night. would this give me IBS? i already have weak ass muscles so i don't want to add on to the problem
>>
>>34456018
I dont know shit about ibs! you would make it through the night man its not going to kill you just make you fat. Seriously look up how sumo gain fat, they have that shit down to a science
>>
>>34456081
thanks anon. i also heard that suddenly intaking high fat and carb like that could cause a stroke and i already look autistic enough, so i don't need that in my life. what is your opinion?
>>
>>34456149
Fat maybe but carbs nah. you probably eat all the carbs you need to gain weight anyway, and im not necesarily telling you to eat a ton more... just save them for right before bed. and MAKE yourself sleep immediately after eating
>>
>>34456200
the dubs of truth

oreonal
>>
>>34456200
op again. thanks anon im excited to try this and hopefully grow out of being a manorexic aspie
>>
>>34456257
your welcome bro good luck!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.