[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It all started with a passing remark. I was just your average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: kanba.png (579KB, 1027x846px) Image search: [Google]
kanba.png
579KB, 1027x846px
It all started with a passing remark.

I was just your average shut in, unable to adjust to society and reliving the regrets of my childhood. Out of that maelstrom i came, securing a job and trying to forge a new life from the broken pieces i had left.

It was all going so well until she arrived. In a flash, all my illusions were shattered and it was driven home that my dreams are not the dreams of others.
>>
File: 325px-Ying_render.png (133KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
325px-Ying_render.png
133KB, 325x325px
>all my illusions were shattered
>>
I got along well with my workmates, stumbling in conversation at times but still trying to endear myself to others. I worked hard and gave it my all.

When i walked in that day, she was sat on a chair holding almost as if she was waiting for me. My eyes jumped from her to my supervisor who quickly introduced her as a new colleague. I made ready with the pleasantries and went to my desk.

As i waited for the computer to load, i noticed she was still still sitting there looking at me. To avoid being awkward, i asked her if she lived locally and what she did previously. She answered in a childlike way but not without eagerness to discuss things with me. I realised how young she was before she told me she was just out of school and lived nearby.
>>
Before i knew it we were sitting together and my supervisor told me to show her the system and the office. I worked between two locations and i guess she was hired to operate this branch so i could stay in the other.

It was hard to pretend like i could teach anyone anything and she simply nodded her head and went along with what i said. The silence between pauses deepened and thankfully the supervisor call her into her office.

I didnt think much about her, i just tried to push on with my assignments including my own. I swore off attatchments long ago; let alone forming a bond with a woman.
>>
She kept a notebook at hand and kept herself busy and i smiled and encouraged her as i past by. At the end of the day, the supervisor call on us both to clean the conference room for upcoming meeting since the cleaner wasnt in today. I got the keys from the cleaning cupboard giving her a nod and smile as she followed me here and there.

I asked her if she wanted to polish the desk as i hoovered and she agreed. That was the only word we spoke until she came up to me she as we were finishing.

She asked; "Are you scared of me?"
>>
I was taken aback for second and in fuster answered her in the negative. "Good, because i want us to enjoy being together" and gave me a smile so disarming my cheeks flushed red as i smirked like a fool.

I pointed to the time and said its about time close. We cleared everything away and i made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and mess up my hair just the way i like it. When i returned, the supervisor was there and told me she had gone home and asked me what i thought of her. I only told her what she wanted to hear.

As i took the train home, i couldnt get the words out of my head "i want us to enjoy being together". I looked at my reflection as we passed under a tunnel. Why me?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.