/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whom hateth woman most? Thus spake the iron to the loadstone:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0946.jpg (227KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
227KB, 600x696px
Whom hateth woman most? Thus spake the iron to the loadstone: "I hate thee most, because thou attractest, but art too weak to draw unto thee."
The happiness of man is, "I will." The happiness of woman is, "He will."
"Lo! "Lo! now hath the world become perfect!" thus thinketh every woman when she obeyeth with all her love.
Obey, must the woman, and find a depth for her surface. Surface is woman's soul, a mobile, stormy film on shallow water.
Man's soul, however, is deep, its current gusheth in subterranean caverns: woman surmiseth its force, but comprehendeth it not. - Nietzsche

Prove that Nietzsche was wrong about women.

Protip: you can't
>>
Obey, must the woman, and find a depth for her surface. Surface is woman's soul, a mobile, stormy film on shallow water.
Man's soul, however, is deep, its current gusheth in subterranean caverns.

That poetry gets me every time.
>>
Nietzsche was a loser who couldn't get laid. He's always idolises by pathetic misunderstood young males who think they are so smart.
>>
>>34454783
Wow, the translation is actually decent, who would`ve thought?

How to become /free dyonisian spirit/-mode, anons?
>>
>>34454783
He'd have to prove that he's right first. All I see is pure speculation and pseudo-intellectualism
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (71KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
71KB, 699x1024px
>>34454843
Preach sister! Nietzsche should be banned for promoting evil and stupidity to dumbass white men.
>>
>>34454870
His poetry rings true with my observations from life (and, I think, every redpilled person on this board).

Nietzsche is essentially summarising the Alpha/beta concept of sexual market value in poetry in the late nineteenth century.
>>
>>34454783
as a man, he could only see into the surface of women but felt the depth of man himself. i can't prove him wrong but i can guess that his view of life was based on his own experiences and expectations and so he shared it with us.

>That which causes philosophers to be regarded half- distrustfully and half-mockingly, is not the oft-repeated discovery how innocent they are--how often and easily they make mistakes and lose their way, in short, how childish and childlike they are,--but that there is not enough honest dealing with them, whereas they all raise a loud and virtuous outcry when the problem of truthfulness is even hinted at in the remotest manner.
>They all pose as though their real opinions had been discovered and attained through the self-evolving of a cold, pure, divinely indifferent dialectic (in contrast to all sorts of mystics, who, fairer and foolisher, talk of "inspiration"), whereas, in fact, a prejudiced proposition, idea, or "suggestion," which is generally their heart's desire abstracted and refined, is defended by them with arguments sought out after the event. >They are all advocates who do not wish to be regarded as such, generally astute defenders, also, of their prejudices, which they dub "truths,"-- and VERY far from having the conscience which bravely admits this to itself, very far from having the good taste of the courage which goes so far as to let this be understood, perhaps to warn friend or foe, or in cheerful confidence and self-ridicule.
>>
>>34454783
Thus spake the redditor
>>
>>34454909
He doesn't divide men into two categories and describe their nature--Alpha/Beta. He speaks of the innate nature of men and women. No where in the quote does he make mention of sexual markets. In fact, he seems to indicate that women actually enjoy being sexually repressed by beta male husbands. How wrong he was about that.

Cough up proof, anon.
I'm tired of all the inane idolization of philosophers that this board practices.
There is little room for philosophy in the age of scientific method.
>>
>>34455106
>There is little room for philosophy in the age of scientific method.
science can answer some questions about how the natural world operates but it can't place any value on one way of life over another. value is a philosophical matter and it's what guides our choices. science is observation of life but philosophy gives life meaning. how can a person live by science alone?
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (40KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
40KB, 850x400px
>nihilism
>atheism
>anti-natalism
4u
>>
>>34454857
it's dionysian, not dyonsaurian.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (53KB, 548x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
53KB, 548x274px
>>34455193
Of course, moral grades--good, bad, superior, inferior--are subjective as far as we humans can tell. That doesn't mean you should be certain there isn't a god out there waiting to try you up for being a piece of shit nihilist.
>value is a philosophical matter
>gives life meaning
It's also a theological matter.
As much as Nietzsche-figs like to pretend they're godless, because of lack of objective proof, the fact of the matter is they just traded out Abrahamic god for Nietzsche and Abrahamic law for Nietzschism. I find that ironic.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 338x344px
>>34454843
>>34454871
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
ROASTIES OUT!
ROASTIES OUT!
ROASTIES OUT!
ROASTIES OUT!
ROASTIES OUT!
ROASTIES OUT!
>>
>>34455106
>There is little room for philosophy in the age of scientific method
Apparently culture and history in general don't matter to you, you tasteless faggot.
>>
It's an interesting observation. A little too flowery though. Women are eternal parasites. Men are drawn to them like a moth to flame, and the end result is all too similar. Man is the creative force, woman the destructive. It could appear, provided one has enough naive optimism, that woman is just a failed man, similar to him except in magnitude. The reality is they are the antithesis. Where man seeks to find strength, peace, vitality, and all things good, woman is an antipodal force and seeks to find weakness, discord, illness, and all things bad. Religion sheds much light on this peculiar relationship. Woman is placed as a partner, but also a test of our virtue, and many ways, is a punishment inflicted upon us.
>>
File: Czz56leWQAAU__b.jpg (186KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Czz56leWQAAU__b.jpg
186KB, 843x1034px
>>34454871
>>34454843
>>34454870
You have to leave cucks
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (81KB, 515x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
81KB, 515x582px
Nietzsche is a shit philosopher.

He should burn in hell alongside other existentialist philsophers who peddle nihilism without much proof other than, "god probably doesn't exist."

>>34455379
Grecian philosophy was pure observation and hypothesis.
Post-Grecian philosophy has been pure copy and paste for the pseudo-scientists that came before--Schopenhauer, Kant, etc.

Fuck Nietzsche.
>>
File: 1477795243065.jpg (18KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477795243065.jpg
18KB, 550x550px
>>34455583
>Nietzsche is a shit philosopher because he attacked my jewish religion.
>nihilism
>Nietzsche
>nihilism
>Nietzsche
>nihilism
You have no power here.
>>
>>34455351
You should read Stirner. I think if you agree with even one philosopher it would be him.
>>
File: 1483310400222.jpg (64KB, 540x820px) Image search: [Google]
1483310400222.jpg
64KB, 540x820px
>>34455583
>Nietzsche
>alongside other existentialist philsophers who peddle nihilism

confirmed didn't read any of his work, he is anti nihilist and warns against nihilism
>>
File: 1483573998622.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
1483573998622.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
Oh just fuck off you're reminding of how much of an idiot I was when I used to read Nietzsches' work.

Anyone who promotes his work or Nihilism, or even put any of that shit in good light should be ostracized.
>>
>>34455106
>implying philosophy isn't the only reason why the sciences exist
>implying science is objective
>implying
>>
>>34455739
What do you believe in now?
>>
>>34455583
>existentialism
>god doesn't exist
>who is Kierkegaard
>who is Dostoyevsky
>>
>>34455583
*much proof that nihilism is the obvious moral guideline humans should adopt
>>
>>34455351
>a piece of shit nihilist.
why are the religious always so aggressively cunty? doesn't this go against what your religion tells you? i thought pride and contempt is frowned upon.

i also think you responded to the wrong person because i was responding to a different subject entirely.

>It's also a theological matter.
this is just philosophy expressed as god's word rather than man's opinion. it's a legitimate choice and i have no problem with other people choosing to believe but i don't see anything compelling in any religion where god's word is final. it's not enough for me to hear "it is so because god said so" and if i go to hell for it, that's fine.

i am godless and i tend toward nihilistic beliefs but i'm not sure of anything i definitely don't take the word of any man without critical analysis. you are making a generalization and i think it's because you would prefer to believe that everyone has blind faith as you do. it's why people want to insist that atheism is a religion. no, it's simply an absence of faith in god and questions of morality then become your personal responsibility.

i don't see why so many of you are so critical of nietzsche. he wanted man to believe in whatever serves life most. he didn't say to kill yourself because god is dead and life has no meaning. he wanted humanity to transcend itself and be better than it is. he didn't want us to humble ourselves to death and live for whatever may come in the afterlife. this may be incompatible with your ideas of god but there's nothing inherently wrong with it.
>>
>thinks he understands western philosophy
>hasn't read Plato
>hasn't studied the Bible
Hmm really makes you think
>>
>>34455780
I think it is wrong to call them christian, because the way they were christian was very much unique to them.
>>
>>34455796
>questions of morality then become your personal responsibility

This is what I don't agree with.
Most people will always choose acting like a piece of shit as a valid choice of conscious.
>>
>>34455892
If someone acts a certain way because he expects rewards for his behavior, how is that moral?
>>
>>34454783
>tfw too much of a brainlet to read Nietzche because he can't write like a normal fucking human being
>>
File: 1485286975878.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485286975878.png
54KB, 500x499px
>>34455775
Fuck if I knew, I sought Nietzsche when I uncontrollably rejected every belief I had, like sand going through your fingers.
It was good for a while and made me feel alright where I'm at in life.

Now I'm still trying to find a belief.
>>
File: 1481539527022.jpg (145KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481539527022.jpg
145KB, 633x758px
>tfw you realize Nietzsche is a sedative for failures and people who never try
>>
>>34455871
Yes, but they were men of strong faith in God.
You have to be really idiotic to deny that, or to have not read their works.
>>
>>34456097
What is their God though.
>>
>>34456001
>made me feel alright where I'm at in life.
how?
>>34456050
>Nietzsche is a sedative for failures and people who never try
why?
>>
>tfw no muse gf

>tfw no gf who says "let's get lost"
>>
File: IMG_0381.png (85KB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.png
85KB, 450x371px
Why didn't Nietzsche use this?

>theory: there is no ominpotent, god authority so everything is subjective
>data, proof: ???
>>
>>34456619
post your proof that there is objective truth and morality.

i am pretty sure that 90% of shitting on nietzsche here is from a single god-believer (you?) who has never read anything he wrote but is offended by the idea that he disliked religion.
>>
>>34455106
>There is little room for philosophy in the age of scientific method.
dumb positivist cuck
>>
>>34456619
The scientific method is a philosophical construct designed to explain natural phenomena.

Nietzsche's philosophy is about the psychology of man, but it doesn't seek to explain the neurological processes objectively, rather in a personal(subjective) way. I do not mean personal as confined to him personally, but rather he picks up where science must necessarily stop, in the realm of judging value.
>>
>>34454783
loved that verse when I was 15. still love it today, instantly recognized it as an accurate translation. you're a demigod among philobots
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.