[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She doesn't want eye candy, so what's your excuse again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (58KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 750x519px
She doesn't want eye candy, so what's your excuse again?
>>
>>34453532
>seduce my mind so you can have my body...so long as you're not ugly.
>>
>not finding an intellectual bf who can hang with the cool kids
>not finding an intellectual who's hot and creative and sexy sweet witty dominant
>>
File: 1485464198178.png (334KB, 538x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485464198178.png
334KB, 538x564px
>>34453532
So is she saying it's ok to drug her shit up?
>>
get you a man that does both
>>
>>34453591

i like that women think there exists many of these types of people for them to have lol
>>
>pretty much saying the only thing worth pursuing in her is her vagina
>>
>>34453532
Women lie all the time for subconscious reasons. The trick is to see through the lie.
>>
>>34453620
there are though. you need to go out and see.

too many, actually. note that the mind can be seduced in many ways.
>>
>>34453532
>implying we don't have shit personalities too
>>
She wants an average guy aka a 7/10 - 8/10 since men below that are completely invisible to all females
>>
She still wants Chad. She just doesn't want douchey Chad, she wants suave Chad.
>>
She's lying. She doesn't want a guy who's an intellectual, she just wants a guy above the regular dumb Chad she normally fucks. No one who writes in such an atrocious manner, has any right toward asking for an intellectual.
>>
File: 1478609915188.jpg (232KB, 900x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478609915188.jpg
232KB, 900x281px
>>34453532

Women don't give a fuck about smarts until it's time to settle down and leech.

I remember the last time a woman posted a bunch of memes about how smart was sexy and all that bullshit. She was dating and fucking a 6ft2 muscular dude who was a min wager and shit DJ meme on the side. Dumb as a post, and was supplying her with coke and who knows what else.

Women saying they like smart/nerdy guys and find intelligence sexy are on the same level as guys who boast about how nice they are.
>>
when a woman has a sexy mind and sexier body, it's not a matter of having to search for 'one' intellectual other...

it's about what type of intellect turns you on the most.

when there is more than enough intellect and seduction of mind to go around, you don't have to pick and choose between eye candy or mental prowess. they come hand in hand.
>>
>>34453825
upper echelon feels
>>
File: 1480942765886.jpg (12KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
1480942765886.jpg
12KB, 418x352px
>>34453716
>>34453722
That doesn't have to be true. I had a huge crush back in school on a guy who was physically disabled and considered ugly, and I liked him for his near genius-tier intellect and humour

>tfw was too much of a sperg to communicate with him
>>
It's almost literally imposible to fall in (romantic) love with someone if you're not attracted physically to him/her. It's just the way our brain is wired.
>>
>>34454068
>almost literally
Not almost, it literally is impossible. You just can't love someone who is not physically attractive to you, at least a bit (doesn't have to be a 8/10 or higher, but those work the best).
>>
>>34453612
That's pretty fucking alpha tbqh pham
>>
>>34453532
Translation:
>You don't have to be a 10/10, I'll take a 7/10 as long as he is rich.
>>
>>34453532
In my experience the only reason women like this have bought the pseudointellectual shit I dish out to get laid is because I'm attractive.

t. cynical chad
>>
>seduce my mind

Alright, sit down and let me tell you about the Jews.
>>
>>34453722
But she'll still fuck a douchey Chad.
>>
>seduce my mind

>you need to be a 10/10 ultra rich chad like Christian Grey though
>>
actually a woman can be in love with a man she don't find physically attractive

high social status is very attractive to most women
>>
because I'm the food equivalent of surstromming
>>
>>34456248
not if she has high social status herself.

and even then, no. you're wrong. lol. that only works on low class hoes.
>>
>>34456349
>that only works on low class hoes
you are so fucking naive
>>
File: 158b099782146c91a[1].jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
158b099782146c91a[1].jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>34453532

I matched with a qt girl on tinder that I share every single interested she listed with. Seriously, every one. Even her MBTI test I am LITERALLY the EXACT "best match" personality for her to get along with. Her profile even says she isn't looking to date and is only "looking for friends".

She replied to my message decently and then ignored me ever since.

Women literally do not give a fuck about your personality if they aren't attracted to you. What that cunt in OP's pic means is "As long as you're attractive....I don't want no eye candy, blahblahblah...."
>>
>>34453532
I heard that pointing a gun at girls is hella seductive
>>
>>34456399
if status was important i would be flinging myself at every guy with high social status

except that's not what it takes to attract a girl. no girl is attracted to that. you're retarded.
>>
She just wants a beefcake.
>>
I'm more like a sink to piss in.
>>
and if you have social status you know it doesn't mean shit
so fuck off betabitch
>>
>>34453532
I'm boring
what a surprise this wasn't an original comment
>>
>>34453588
A fat girl from my class once texted me this. Needless to say I didn't respond.
>>
>>34453532
>tfw after observing Tinder/Chad experiments you know all these lines are basically part female virtue signalling/part self-delusion/part keeping her beta attention supply flowing.
>>
Well duh.. boys you can't be an ugly cunt who the fuck actually wants that?
>>
>>34456576
but you can't be average either.
>>
>>34456576
>boys you can't be an ugly cunt
but that's not my fault
>>
>>34456448

>your personality

"your personality" is such a massively overrated concept. your "personality" isnt worth shit. oh wow, you like to have fun! and laugh! and learn! and travel! how special of you. what a treasure you are. watch a catch!

its the whole package that matters. your physical features, your career, your overall place in life. "personality" is the fallback of ugly losers who have literally nothing to offer to a potential partner

>BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH PERSONALITY???
>>
>>34456606
>you're ugly and won't fund my lazy cunt lifestyle forever?
>WHY WOULD I EVEN BREATHE ON YOU
>>
>>34453803
source?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1479875719720.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479875719720.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>34456606
maybe it's my idealist INFP loser mindset but I don't like that relationships are a transaction of looks and status and wealth

I wish it was just about people who loved each other

remember love?
>>
>>34456635

if im attractive, and have the ability to date other attractive people, why would i date someone ugly? why would i purposefully choose to date someone who i dont find attractive?

similarly, why would i date someone who doesnt live a similar lifestyle to me?

confusednegro.svg
>>
>>34456767
>if im attractive, and have the ability to date other attractive people
That's not what people complain about.
>>
>>34456660

relationships are a transaction of everything. looks, wealth, status, behaviours, attitudes, goals, etc

not sure why you think those things are mutually exclusive with 'love'
>>
>>34456606

No one's debating that you fucking mong. Everyone agrees personality doesn't mean jack shit compared to wealth, status, and looks. That's what the whole thread is about. What the fuck are you sperging over?
>>
>>34456798
>wealth, status
I don't care about these two though

men have to be the one that "offers" everything

what do women offer? a womb? two tits? if roles were reversed, women would be outraged that they had to offer wealth and status to get a relationship
>>
>>34456777

read my post again. it was a response to someone being critical of girls who won't date ugly guys.

why the fuck would they date an ugly guy if they dont have to? why would an attractive female choose a self-loathing neet?

and yet this board is fully of pathetic neets who complain that qt[7/22.25]s wont date them
>>
>>34453532
She's got no soul food to offer in return.
>>
>>34456819

check your own sperg privilege, dip

the anon i replied to was complaining that his personality is ignored because he's not attractive. i pointed out that it should be ignored either way because its irrelevant and not the least bit unique or special
>>
Looks are always the ice breaker. You could be funniest, most intelligent, charming motherfucker but no woman will ever know because with the face to match she won't notice you in the first place.
>>
>>34456835

women offer holes to fuck and companionship. men offer provisions and companionship.

cavemen figured this out a billion years ago. why do we still need to be taught this in currentsolarcycle?
>>
File: 1477726096797.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477726096797.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>34456940
>women have their "thing to offer" from birth

>men have to go out and actually obtain their "thing to offer" through years of hard work, study, and many points of possible failure along the way

I don't like it

it's not "club a deer on the head and drag it home" anymore, it's "go to school for 4 years and get your degree and play the job market and find a stable but fulfilling career while also managing a social life and interesting hobbies and using connections to climb the ladder"

and even then it's not a guarantee

fuckin take me back man, agriculture was a mistake let's just roll around in the dirt
>>
>>34456984
>agriculture was a mistake

implying your beta ass would be any better off in a strong hunter society
>>
>>34456940
Women enjoy sex too. It's an unequal trade. Also womens holes are a physical asset they are born with while provisions demand a continuous effort on the side of the man.
>>
>>34457015
probably not but then I'd at least be dead
>>
>>34457028
god you are really gay mate. be the change you want to see in the world and do it yourself now
>>
>>34457015
>implying your beta ass would be any better off in a strong hunter society
I like how you and the other anon are offering up this false paradigm of "post-industrialized society vs. memepill hunter society"

because there wasn't ever a couple of centuries where artisan/craft work was appreciated, and us beta autists could channel our autism into carving wood/smithing metal/painting/etc. right?

neck yourself
>>
>>34457044
>and do it yourself now
no
>>
>>34453612
>Darwin
pottery
>>
>>34457055
I'd say with the dawn of normies on the internet, there's almost no better time to appreciate that level of skill, creativity, craftsmanship etc. Most beta autists here channel that into shitposting though.
>>
>>34453532
>I'm as simple as a riddle! Once you solve me you gain access to all my goodies!

Is this how normies shitpost?
>>
File: 1480156850084.jpg (19KB, 338x253px) Image search: [Google]
1480156850084.jpg
19KB, 338x253px
>>34457113
Speak for yourself, I only shitpost half the time when I'm not practicing my locksport
>>
>>34457113
that doesn't make sense, the internet offers infinitely more competition

you used to be "the town cobbler" cuz you were the only fuckin game in town, now you go on the internet and see a thousand cobblers who will send you their wares to your front door
>>
Don't forget that she's actually only referring to people who aren't losers. No fatties, no ambitionless losers, no bitter cynical cunts. You have to have a skin care regiment lads. Exercise. Eat healthy, work for your money. All Chad is is a moral-less average man who just wants to have sex with women. Being an introvert is okay. You can get a gf. If you feel bad about not having a gf you should stop jerking off all day
>>
First step to getting a girlfriend? Think of women as people before women. Does that make sense? I'm not asking you to gender bend them in your head, just mentally prioritize their identity as person before women and all of a sudden you'll start acting more normally, and thereby attractively, to women. Women hate it when guys treat them like girls. Women fall in love with men because they love who the man is as a person and that man loves her as a person. Seriously, do some acid, and ponder this...
>>
>>34457249
Wow! Really makes me think hard!
>>
>>34457164
>that doesn't make sense, the internet offers infinitely more competition
Yeah I've also heard this argument before too (TruRobots stop reading here)
from my friend who skateboards. He said that back in the early 2000's and in the 90's, skating wasn't as "intense" because you didn't have every 13 year old with an internet connection and a camcorder getting his footage out there to be "the next Bucky Lasek". Nowadays the bar is always getting raised because for every 23 year old with some skate footage out there, there's a 13 year old Chad Thunderboard who's just tearing shit up effortlessly
>>
File: 1485452925218.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485452925218.png
269KB, 450x325px
>I do not want no eye candy
>not want - no eye candy
>want - eye candy
>I do want eye candy
>>
>>34457290
And this anecdote can be further expanded to dating.

Women are spoiled for choice. Back in the day Chad fought and died in some shithole battle in WW2 and the girls had to choose from the geeky shits that lived in their town. Now we have a surplus of men and Tinder + the internet exposes women of all kinds to the very best men and raises their ego and standards.
>>
>>34453803
>pic
That's really hot, being able to dominate alternative girls may be the motivation I need to work out.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.