[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Tindr work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
How does Tindr work?
>>
>>34453016
You are not Chad. Therefore, it doesn't. If you are not Chad TINDER WILL NEVER WORK FOR YOU!!!
>>
>>34453016
If you happen to be among the top 20% of men you get to fuck 80% of the women there. Just like in real life, only it's more like a catalog.
>>
>>34453016
>match with girls
>talk to them to see if they are basic or ratchet
>if not ask them if they want to hang out
>go out for a coffee or a beer
>drive somewhere quiet and make out
>have sex in the back seat
>drive them home

that's about the gist of it
>>
File: 1445837205433.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445837205433.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>34453016
It doesn't

Pls no mute
>>
>>34453016
If you aren't Chad you'll get nothing but bots
>>
>>34453016
Just testing g the is the most important cities and
>>
>>34453016
I've gotten 3 matches in 2 weeks and all of them have been bots trying to steal my card info.

Im not even being picky. I right swiped 200+ pound women and they still want the Chad they'll never get
>>
Are there lots of people on tinder looking for LTRs, or is it usually people looking to hook up?
>>
>>34453016
>facebook
Dropped.
>>
>>34453016
Easily, my friend.

If you're not a 8/10 don't even bother in downloading that shit
>>
>>34453016
Tinder is not an app for people just looking for a hookup. Tinder is a dating app for people who don't like the stigma associated with online dating.

These women aren't seriously looking for a relationship. That doesn't mean they are looking for something else. It means they aren't really looking to put effort into making a relationship happen asap.

This is the stigma associated with online dating - that it's for desperate people who are lonely and have no other way of finding someone.

Tinder on the other hand is not seen in this way. It's easy to set up, and you play it like a game. It's a bit of fun, and you might meet someone you like, maybe. Meeting someone that you want to start a relationship with doesn't really mater though, because remember, you are not desperate like the people on the real dating sites. At least that is the perception.

This is why women seem so disinterested on tinder. It's because they really are just not that bothered about meeting someone asap. It's also why there are so many women on tinder. So basically you have to pick one: do you want to see large amounts of women, or do you want to see women who are interested in meeting you?
If you have patience you have a better chance of meeting that special someone on tinder if you can just swipe and talk through a lot of girls you don't care about.
>>
>>34455635
do you think a good amount of relationships come out of tinder regardless?
>>
You swipe for days on end and only match with bots and hambeasts, while Chad matches with ten 9/10 Stacies every hour
>>
>>34454038

Average looking or better*
>>
>>34455804
Yes, it's just a numbers game.
If I wanted to fuck a girl on tinder (lowering my standards ofc) I could do so within an hour.
If I wanted to find possible dating material It would probably take me from a week to months.
Finding one in r9k or other sites is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>34456185
what about a woman? are there lots of men on tinder looking for a relationship?
>>
>>34455914
So what? Just because Chad has it so easy you're going to give up?
If you're not hideous and you are funny or know how to text you will eventually get dates.
I used to say the typical nice guy shit like "Hey what's up, etc"
Since then I just changed and just talked to them like I'm posting on 4chan or talking to a friend and say things that I find funny and I had way more success.
>>
>>34456215
I couldn't tell you since I'm not a girl but I suppose there are, If he seems geeky or a "nice guy" he probably is.
A turboslut hot "friend" of mine told a guy to come over and fuck her and he said he just wanted a date instead.
I don't say I'm looking for a relationship because it all depends on the person, sadly if you want to know if someone wants to just pump and dump you have to take risks and just go on dates and just don't have sex in the first few dates and see if he's still interested.
For guys I would say it's even harder since it's not like me not wanting sex is going to get that message across.
>>
>swipe right 20 times
>get one match with a slightly overweight girl who pretty much explains in her bio that shes a slut
>uninstall
>>
>>34456358
>20 times
that takes you like 2 minutes man, truly a great effort.
>>
>>34456413
Just how much effort are you putting into it? 40 swipes would equal 2 fat sluts, 60 would be 3, etc.

Are there any normal girls on there or are they reserved for Chad?
>>
>>34455635
Add that to a lot of women use it for ego boost.
>>
>>34456494
You sound like you have an attitude proble mate.
It's not an effort, I just swipe right if they're cute enough and I don't see any red flags.
Then I check the ones I matched with and just filter the ones that I don't like.
I'm a 7/10 at best too and I use photos that make me look bad.
Just because there are some "sluts" you are going to give up? Same logic applies the other way around, there are a ton of fuckboys on tinder.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.