[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism: The Toy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Autism: The Toy
>>
I love those things
>>
>>34452996
What does it do? What is its purpose?
>>
>>34453021
Someone couldn't figure out circuitry so they made a tiny thing with a bunch of buttons that don't do anything. It was marketed as a pointless "toy" to fidget with that, again, does nothing but allow you to play with buttons, switches and such.
>>
File: 2017-01-28 04.50.55.jpg (286KB, 1378x1610px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-28 04.50.55.jpg
286KB, 1378x1610px
>>34452996
I tried to buy those on ali3xpress
But that was total noob thing. It's fake and choppy as fuaark

Chinese only sells chip fake shit. Try with on eaby stuff that 10usd+
Also called autism cube in /csg/
>>
>>34452996
Someone clearly doesn't understand how a fingerbox is supposed to work
>>
>>34453189
but how can you be sure the $10 ebay ones aren't just the $3 chink shit being marked up?
>>
File: 2016-12-28 20.31.40.jpg (105KB, 941x530px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 20.31.40.jpg
105KB, 941x530px
>>34453397
It just depends on your luck
>>
>>34453072
I want one to soothe my ocd. I always have to have something in either my mouth, or hand, to play with and fuck with.
>>
I prefer to fidget with my cock
>>
>>34453322
That's not a finger box, it's a diddle cube
Finger boxes are slightly more expensive but 10x more relaxing/challenging depending on the build
>>
>>34453189
Aw man, is that how big they are? Doesn't look satisfying to play with/finger at all.
>>
infantilization: the toy
>>
>>34452996

Is that a miniature stove??
>>
I've only seen normies with them
>"OMG Stacy, I saw that on Instagram, they're for people with, like, anxiety and stuff, I need one too xD!"
>>
>>34454841
>lol "i'm sooo autistic"
>>
fuck that, I'm paranoid enough about developing carpal tunnel syndrome enough
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.