[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how has your day been, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1254x885px)
image.png
2MB, 1254x885px
>mfw getting promoted
>also day off tomorrow

I'm happy!
>>
File: CcJDg20UcAAfUd1.jpg (161KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CcJDg20UcAAfUd1.jpg
161KB, 1200x900px
>>34452963
>tfw signed up for direct deposit at work
>it says it takes up to 2weeks for it to register
>might miss a weeks worth of pay
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>34452963
>Job

GTFO now okay you're not wanted here
>>
>>34452976
why would you miss a weeks worth of pay, wouldn't you just get a check instead? Or they'd wait till it registers and transfer your money
>>
>>34452976
Thats not how it works. They'll just give you a check with the money on it.
>>
File: CR7DXnZUkAAuoml.jpg (67KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
CR7DXnZUkAAuoml.jpg
67KB, 600x799px
>>34452995
>>34453019
Well the owner of the store fucked my shit up. I've been getting checks for the past 5months. I finally signed up for direct deposit since she was getting mad but at the same time she said she signed me up for the company card. I told her I signed up for direct deposit last week. So this weeks check will either be lost in the company card or there is a chance i will get my check. I'm just hoping since I got direct deposit the company card can be voided and doesn't ignore it.
>>
>>34453047
>everyone left after I posted
Well to add more to this.
I stiill haven't activated the company card. Hoping I can still get direct deposit. I'll wait 2more weeks to see if it works. If I don't should I just quit since I lost 2weeks worth of pay?
>>
>>34452963
>qt3.14 I met 2 months ago and have been dating for 6 weeks. She had alot of fights at home lately
>Strict dad, depressed mom, junkie brother and borderline twin sister in her house, Albanian family.
>My first real gf, had some hook ups thou.
>I'm 24, she's turning 21 on Monday
>I live alone and work as bartender and as a maitre at events
>She has been staying here alot lately.
>Yday night she called me hysterically to come get her
>Found it weird, normally she's chill af even in her fucked up household.
>Pick her up a few blocks away from her house. She had bruises and a swollen eye.
>Dad beat her and nobody intervened.
>I'm mad af but she didn't let me go to her house.
>Begs me to life at my place for the next week.
>Comply.
>Later today she gets an angry text from her dad followed up by a phone call from her crying mother.
>She's getting kicked out and they won't support her anymore.
>She's depressed as fuck and we go to her house to get her shit.
>No downsides to this girl.
>Very compatible personality, 9/10, tight body, great ass and tits. In her third year of law school. And works part time ans has money saved up aswell. Cleans my appt and cooks good.
>Wait for it.
>She was a fucking virgin when I met her
>Can't believe my luck.
>Never felt happier or have had something good happen to me..
>Overwhelmed because shit is moving so fast.
>Got kicked out of her house because of me. She wasn't allowed to date or see guys.
>The fights she had lately was all about me.
>Dont know what to do. Feel like I dont deserve her at all.
>She's really sad atm and breaks my heart to see her like this.
>Know that by law her parents will have to pay for her studies.
>>
>>34453943
>She choose me over her family and I can't get oit of it.
>Be afraid that she will just use me for food/roof and support while I know she has her own money and job.
>Worked hard on myself, attitude, social abilities, money and looks
>After 3 years it paid off.
>The most incredible thing happens to me, a unicorn wants me.
>Yet I dont feel comfortable at all because I'm afraid I will be wrong about her and she'll turm out to be a scumbag average roastie bitch.

Fuck you guys and this board. You have ruined my perception off women, I can't even enjoy my dream coming true. The first moment I saw her I found her the hottest girl I've ever seen. I literally thought I had to go for this one, she's the one, and she turned out to be even better than what I expected or wanted.
We're going to discuss future plans when I get back from the gym and I'm nervous and confused as fuck. I wanted this so bad , but now that I have it it scares me shitless to lose it.
>>
>>34453973
She sounds like a keeper dude. Fuck this board, do what'll make you happy (and her)!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.