[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1174.jpg (145KB, 668x712px)
IMG_1174.jpg
145KB, 668x712px
>finally get to go to party at chad friends house
>as usual i dont get any, still a kissless virgin
>get depressed and get drunk on the sofah
>chad friend starts making out with some stacy next to me on the sofah
>get pissed and drink more
>Fall asleep on the sofah early while chad is still making out with stacy
>Wake up early since i fell asleep so fast
>look to my left and chad friend is gone, instead 2 sleeping stacys
>make my way out the house without waking anyone up (i think)
>start walking home, everyone on the street looks at me weird
>black guy walks past me staring at me, looks angry about something
>"HEY WHITEBOY!" i turn around
>black guy punches me in the stomach so hard i fall down on all fours
>"RASSIS ASS NIGGUH WHITEBOI"
>i get up and black guy kicks me in the ass "YEH RUN BITCHASS"
>run home confused and crying like the beta i am
>first thing i do is get on my laptop and start sperging out on nigger hate threads on /b/ and /pol/
>feel im about to puke (alcohol and getting punches in the stomach is not a good mix)
>run to the toilet and puke
>walk to sink to wash my face off, see myself in the mirror
>says "fuck niggers" on my forehead
>mix of rage and feeling suicidal ensues
>now just suicidal

Why would normies do this to me? What have i done to deserve this? And why in gods name would a normie use the word "nigger" arent they supposed to be against that stuff? Anyways i need to find out who wrote this, and i also had to tell this to someone and i guess you guys are the only ones i have. share feels please, i need to feel better.
>>
>>34452948
Just a prank broo, why you gotta tske it so seriously.

Nah but all jokes aside, dont be sad anon i feel for you. I know the chad party.

Dont feel sad
>>
sounds like a fun night desu

im here watching anime every night. ur makin college memories. godbless
>>
File: 1484528209799.png (375KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484528209799.png
375KB, 600x800px
You know what to do, anon.

Teach those normies a lesson.
>>
>>34453005
Thanks anon

>>34453030
I guess

>>34453044
Nah i just need to find out who did it
>>
This is why you always go to the bathroom first after a party
>>
File: 11.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>34452948
That's why you don' t follow the normies' advice telling to put yourself out there and go to parties.

Us, autists, don't merge well in these environments
>>
>>34452948

Why are niggers so stupid?

What kind of racist has "fuck niggers" written on his forehead?
>>
>>34452948
This is one of the best greentext stories I've read here, for some reason. Sounds like a sitcom
>>
File: 1419031083642.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419031083642.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>Fapping to some teen models I discovered in the early 00s
>Start thinking about how old they must be now
>Think about if they have families, how their lives turned out, ect
>Get stuck in the nostalgic feels and no longer want to fap
>>
>>34453564
>just need to find out who did it
and then you shoot him in the dick right ?
evil chad shouldnt have the joy of procreating anymore so that in the future there are less evil chads
>>
>>34453991
Just add the *cue laughter* sound effect when Chad begins to make out with the Stacy besides Anon and when he is attacked by the nigger.
This would be gold.
>>
>>34452948
Dammit man I'd be rolling in my bed sperging out right now if I was you, I don't blame you for running away crying either, random people beating you seems like it'd be pretty scary. Also >>34453886 do normies think people write fuck niggers on their foreheads with markers? What the fuck man. I honestly hope the rest of your week goes better, my heart goes out to you.
>>
> triggered reading this

Obviously there's no real way to exact revenge because you don't know who wrote it, and Chad will most likely deny all knowledge.

Sorry to hear it anon, but maybe now you realise what dickheads these people are.
>>
>>34454185
Normies might not be fucked enough in the head to stay on 4chan,but they can easily destroy your life.
>>
>>34454185
Trust me before i made this post i sperged around for like 2 hours trying to find out who did it, thanks.

>>34454344
Yes this is what pisses me off the most, the only chad i knew was my "friend" so i have no idea why anyone would want to do this to me.
>>
>>34454600
But did you screw up foetal position and scream into your pillow?
>>
First person to pass out at a party usually gets fucked with. It's annoying but it's part of normie party """"culture"""""

Find out who did it and kick his ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.