[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi im a girl what is it like having your dick get hard like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: stacy.jpg (81KB, 640x633px)
stacy.jpg
81KB, 640x633px
hi im a girl

what is it like having your dick get hard
like can you look at a pretty girl and cant control it
>>
If it gets hard enough, it starts to hurt.

It can also become easily cramped and crushed underneath your jeans; often with you in a position or location where you can't adjust it.
>>
>>34452954

>if it gets hard enough, it starts to hurt

You might wanna get that checked out anon.
>>
Here, let me show you *unzips dick*
>>
>>34452978
>implying you've never had an erection so hard that all the blood rushing and expending the dick results in some sharp pains before
>>
>>34453006
literally never happened and i have a huge dick
>>
>>34453006

Nope, I masturbate way too much for that to happen.
>>
>high waisted shorts
Come back when you aren't wearing momshorts
>>
>>34453018
Might wanna find something that makes you harder than you've ever been hard before.
>>
>>34453040
I've fucked literal models, stay in your bubble though.
>>
>>34453006
nope. go see a doctor.
>>
>>34452931
>can you look at a pretty girl and can't control it
It depends on the man's orgasming habits. I masturbate almost daily so I can look at a pretty girl and my dick stays soft.

But I take a day or two long break from cumming, I see a pretty girl and begin imaging all the sexually things I could do to her.
>>
>>34453006
Mine hurts too when it's really hard. Is there something wrong with our dicks or are the others just memeing?
>>
File: IMG_0309.jpg (427KB, 1286x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
427KB, 1286x1100px
If I find a woman attractive and I think sexual thoughts I will get an erection instantly.

That said, if I don't think sexual thoughts i won't get an erection. So yes, technically I do control it.
>>
>>34453220
jesus what is that
>>
>>34452978
Your dumb
>>
>>34453206
You're fine.
They have low testosterone levels so they can't get turned on that much to get their dick that hard.
>>
>>34453206
>>34453006
>>34452978
If your erection is more sudden, and aroused, than usual, minor pain is normal, and only lasts a few seconds until the penis fully adjusts itself to erectile state. Unless there's a reoccurring, consistent pattern to these pains, and if they're debilitating, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
>>34453245
6x5.5(6 at tip)
>>
>>34453062
Oh okay...I definitely believe this
What a literal foot model?
>>
i'm 6 inches
>>
>>34453062
That doesn't mean they make you harder than usual.
>>
File: 1484458446781.png (43KB, 717x628px) Image search: [Google]
1484458446781.png
43KB, 717x628px
>when you suddenly get really turned on and can feel your cock swelling and stretching
>>
if i go three days or more without fapping i get boners from wanting to fuck every single girl. just looking at a Stacy slut in public wearing tight clothes gets me hard in this situation

one time i didnt fap for 10 days because reasons and just looking at this HR lady at my job made me get hard. she's old, overweight and black, none of which i like but i wanted to fuck regardless
>>
>>34452931
>like can you look at a pretty girl and cant control it
Won't happen, sorry. I'm not 13 years old, it's gonna take a lot more than looking at a pretty girl to have an uncontrollable erection.
>>
>>34452931
Have you ever had a really intense itch right in the centre of your back? Like you just want to scratch it but you can't reach it. That's sort of like what it's like to get an erection. Not the sensation of the itch, but that want, that need, to scratch it.
>>
Many times I don't get hard even if the girl is pretty, simply because it wasn't the time, but I've also had painful boners, especially after having cummed a lot.
>>
>>34452931
I can't get hard by just seeing a girl fully clothed, not naked, not even in bikini, for me to get hard I have to see a chick naked right next to me. I guess that I'm not that desperate
>>
>>34453704
>I guess that I'm not that desperate

Sounds like ED 2bh senpai.
>>
>>34453248

You're*

>inb4 shit bait
>>
>>34453206

Are you tightly circumcised?

The foreskin helps supply enough skin to accommodate erections. If they took a lot of foreskin/shaft skin, the penis won't have enough skin, and it can hurt because the skin that's left is put under too much tension.

Causing painful erections was actually a reason doctors gave IN FAVOR of male genital mutilation procedures, back when it was believed that masturbation was dangerous.
>>
>>34453062
I've fucked a few models myself.
Airplanes, cars, ships, you name it, pal.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>34452931
From this question,I suppose that you are:
1)A underage girl
2)a Stacy wanted to discover if her Chad crush has a boner or not when he sees her.
3)a girl that's bored as fuck and just wants to talk about random shit
4)a fat guy,laughing at people who got caught into "hi,I'm a girl" bait.
If you are any of these except 3),I kindly suggest to:
1)fuck off 4chan
2)kill yourself
3)post tits/pussy with timestamp (only works for 1) or 2),we don't want to see your 1-inch microdick)
Also just to be sure,if you are 3),post a foto of your leg or arm with timestamp to see if the part of the body is feminine enough to be considered of a girl.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.