[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing wrong with white nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: 1480113206157.jpg (609KB, 1371x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1480113206157.jpg
609KB, 1371x1364px
There is nothing wrong with white nationalism
>>
wrong is subjective.
>>
>>34452812
As a black guy I personally don't care about it. We can have black history month, celebrate black heroes but if someone says white and pride in the same sentence they are condemned. I feel like it's a matter of respect. If you respect me as a person I will respect your view while keeping my distance.
>>
You fucking faggot. You are a useless parasitic neet of society that does absolutely nothing of benefit or worth. And then you use the achievements(achievements that you did not personally achieve) of successful white people to feel superior to other humans.

Do something of worth before feeling proud. Being proud of something that you had no part in is just cuckery.
>>
>>34452812
No. There's something wrong when whites think white nationalism means killing and deporting darker races.
>>
>>34452904
Individually, black people are alright, there are cool and educated ones. But as a whole group they are just a burden, theyll call the ones who dont talk in retard and sag their pants uncle toms and shit
>>
>>34452939
Which is ultimately what they believe. I've never seen any white person say, "Hey, I just really want to celebrate my <insert-ethnic-background> heritage." It's always, "DUDE WHITE NATIONALISM LMAO," which we all know implies white power.
>>
>>34452812

>back to pol faggit
>>
>>34452939
Different cultures are naturally at odds with eachother and have different values. It is natural to side with your own tribe and be wary of outsiders, to not be is foolish
>>
File: jeff seed.jpg (176KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
jeff seed.jpg
176KB, 1080x1349px
The problem with white supremacists is that they look like total fucking losers.

I'm talking brown haired, brown eyed, fat, disgusting, fashion-less, unkempt, slackjawed faggots that look like they still live with their parents and have no stable income.

Why can't white supremacists look more like this?
>>
File: bruh2.png (778KB, 1258x690px) Image search: [Google]
bruh2.png
778KB, 1258x690px
>>34453015
>implying all white people share the same culture
>implying all white people hold the same values
>implying all white people possess the same tribal characteristics
You are this dumb.
>>
>>34453061
Because he pumps anabolic steroids into his asscheeks on the weekly. That is an unrealistic fitness standard because it requires drugs. Many of us are strong and fit, myself included. Thats just steroids
>>
>>34453061
>Implying
orignal
>>
>>34453092

The exception makes the rule.
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>34452812
>There is nothing wrong with white nationalism
Nationalism and race is a spook :^)

not even baiting here
>>
>>34453161
A spook it may be, but an important spook that holds the world together

When it comes to the world, whites are the glue
>>
>>34453194
>the planet earth needs humans of any creed

well spooked
>>
>>34452962
Exactly my point. Whites act like other people are "persecuting" them for their white pride but I'm still waiting for a white person to say they love being white just because and not as a retort to other people's racial pride.

Like literally nobody has an issue with Irish pride, Polish pride, Russian pride, saying that they love being German because they say it because they love their culture, not because they hate others.

I think white Americans are the only ones who hate other cultures more than they love their own.

>>34453015
>to be wary of outsiders
The fact that you think racial pride means to automatically hate and dislike others is a problem.
>>
>>34453236
I should have said "when it comes to human society"
>>
>>34453156
Yeah no.

orignale
>>
>>34453194
>but an important spook that holds the world together
How does nationality to race hold the world together?
>>
>>34453282
>society needs my race because i think so

spooking intensified
>>
>>34453254
>Like literally nobody has an issue with Irish pride, Polish pride, Russian pride, saying that they love being German because they say it because they love their culture, not because they hate others.
They're also funneling it down and specifically targeting their ethnicity. They aren't just blanket stating, "WHITE PEOPLE."

>I think white Americans are the only ones who hate other cultures more than they love their own.
I believe this mainly stems from the fact that most whites in America have no idea what their actual ethnicity is. I'm under the impression that this triggers the ever living fuck out of them due to their lack of cultural identity. They literally cannot ban together because they have no idea who and what they are. It could be a stretch, but I can only assume that's the case when they speak of "white" anything.
>>
>>34452939
Nothing wrong with believing that each race deserves their own land to call their own. And if they choose to try and take the nations that have not been reserved for them, they should be removed. It is only natural to resist an army for foreign invaders.
>>
>>34453352
It is also natural to feel a primal disgust when the women of your tribe are taken by men of another, because it is a sign that your tribe may be growing weak
>>
File: 1483532264717.png (104KB, 2000x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1483532264717.png
104KB, 2000x2245px
there's a wee problem though
>>
>>34453335
The problem with Americans is that they don't want to own their American culture as an identity unless it's to band against foreigners.
>>
>>34453401
Nothing wrong with wanting to wall off the brown flood from spilling into your lands, breeding with your women and making more of themselves
>>
>>34453427
do you live in the real world?
america is 30% hispanic, 13% black already
>>
>>34453440
>hispanic
>a race

almost the number 1 reason why "race stats" are complete bs, literally making up races to poll
>>
>>34453468
there's as much justification there as with any other race
>>
>>34453370
>but I don't actually care about intelligence, only about race
>>
>>34453476
asian african and caucasian/eurpeon aren't made up things though, there is a clear phenotypicial distinction there, all the mixed racial groups should just be listed as mixed
>>
>>34452812
Fuck off vilks
>>
Because white is right, white is good, keep those niggers back in the
>>
>>34453540
there's a clear phenotypical difference between bantus, igbos, somalians, capoids, black berbers too

asians have subgroups too, and you can look at them and now whether they are chinese or what

meds != nords, you can idenitfy

basically you can do races in many ways and slice the population in more or fewer groups
>>
>>34452939
>deporting darker races

what exactly is wrong with that? why can't white people have 100% white countries? why do you feel you're entitled to living in a western white country? why can blacks, asians and pretty much every other group on the planet express pride, even militant one and have their own nationalistic, xenophobic, isolationist countries where they celebrate their own people and culture, but you fucking hypocrites openly require white people to be cosmopolitan and self hating otherwise we're evil nazis?
>>
>>34453712
>what exactly is wrong with that? why can't white people have 100% white countries?
it would require violent measures
>>
>>34452939
i happen to live in a 99% white country and I don't want my city, my neighbourhood to look like non-white areas look. it's peacefull here now, we're not rich, but it's safe, there's zero crime, we have our own culture and do things our own way, at least on the local level.

and then I look at the middle east, heck, any muslim area and the way they live. I look at blacks, both in america and africa and how they act. I look at south america where crime, cartels and kidnapping are the norm. I don't want it here, I don't want my city to look like Detroit, South Africa, Mexico or Iran. I don't want to raise my children among you fucking animals. Non-whites can be nice individuals, but as a mass of people you can't live in orderly, law-abiding, peacuful societies. You even have the nerve to blame whites for all your problems.
Oh, you're violent because of poverty? We have plenty of poverty in my country, but people don't slaughter, rape, kidnap and terrorize each other because of it. They live simple, humble lives, they care about their families, swipe their street, care about their neighbourhoods. Things that happen in mestizo, black or muslim parts of the world are unthinkable here.

I remember my granpa telling me about WWII occupation. Germans were enemies, sure, but they were civilized, they had dignity and class and enforced order, only killing in response to partizan attacks. Few years later the Red Army went thru his village. Not white Russians, the asians from eastern soviet republics, kazakhs, chechens etc. They raped every single possible woman, from toddlers to 90 year olds, and even some men. They fucked farm animals. And one, which my grandfather witnessed by his own eyes, dug a small hole in the ground and actually fucked the ground. They were literally animals in human skin.

And my personal contacts with non-whites, despite being few, were all negative. Mostly gypsies, who beat up my friend for no reason when he was only 11 and stole his shoes
>>
File: nazis_gud_boys.jpg (138KB, 570x699px) Image search: [Google]
nazis_gud_boys.jpg
138KB, 570x699px
>>34453767
>I remember my granpa telling me about WWII occupation. Germans were enemies, sure, but they were civilized, they had dignity and class and enforced order, only killing in response to partizan attacks.

you are quite confused
>>
>>34453596
Yea sure when you are getting into the sub groups of each parent tree, but bantu igbo somali etc all share the same sub tropical climate, drop off a scandi in the middle of the desert and a kenyan on the side of a cliff and they will have a harder time surviving even if they are taught how to live, things like wider noses and deeper nostril caverns(lacking proper terminology) aren't purely for aesthetic
>>
>>34453746
We would ask them to leave first. All civilized people have asked first before they force people out. If you choose not to leave then you are basically passively consenting to whatever the country does to make you leave.
>>
>>34453863
>leave your lives behind or else
>civilized

pic related, jews getting 'deported'
google armenian genocide, another 'relocation'

i find it funny you aren't completely comfortable with your position and have to rebrand it to feel better though
>>
>>34453802
I'm talking about local level, small interaction, not the big strategic war. Both my grandfather and grandmother, who lived in different villages, got thrue German occupation fairly easily. They arrived, set up a base in some building, enforced order and... did nothing. They only acted in response to partizan attacks, but otherwise it was a "normal" occupation, my grandma was a teenage girl and she could walk to church alone without fear of being raped or coming back home to see her family murdered. When the muslim asian reds arrived it was like death incarnated, a fucking plague, they slaughtered, raped, kinnapped, arrested, purged, it was a fucking hell. Its not about Germany or USSR as countires, it's about average german soldiers (enemies) and average non-white soldiers (supposed allies at that point) and how they acted, interacted on a local level, where they had no orders, no war, nothing. Germans acted like humans, non-whites like animals.

Anyway, it was an example how from early age I was thought how non-whites act towards us and as I said my personal experiences only confirmed that non-whites act like impulsive animals, which is even more confirmed now by my access to information about non-white parts of the world and also how "minorities" act in multicultural western countries. For me it's easily observable facts and behaviorus + personal experience. I don't care if it's "racism", how about you start acting civilized and prove us wrong instead of demaning that whites ignore the suffering and destruction you cause wherever you live.
>>
>>34453912
how about you post something about how jewish bolsheviks murdered tens of millions of white slavs in eastern europe? literally 10 times more victims than even the most insane claims of holocaust victims. how about you post about what jews did to german people before the war? how they turned Berlin into modern Sodom? how they humiliated german women? exploited german workers? how germans were starving in the streets while rich jews went over their bodies to shops and operas and restaurants?
>>
File: jewish_IQ.jpg (42KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_IQ.jpg
42KB, 320x296px
>>34454025
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
russians weren't target ethnically, people who were enemies in other ways were targeted and it had 0 to do with jewish nationalism or wanting a jewish state
there were millions of jews in the pale of settlement

>how about you post about what jews did to german people before the war? how they turned Berlin into modern Sodom? how they humiliated german women? exploited german workers? how germans were starving in the streets while rich jews went over their bodies to shops and operas and restaurants?
Obviously you are unaware of the real history so I will sum this up for you in a way you'd understand.

Jews
are
smarter
than
you

They will be richer. They will starve less. They will be hated because they are smarter. They have outshined any people in Europe they came in contact with including the german people.

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIOzBlphHBs

Your emotional crap about poverty and class is not genocide, it's not a race war, it's not an extermination, it's a consequence of genetics.
>>
>>34453912
The Armenian genocide was also committed by the non-white Turks, not for the purpose of creating a Turkish only state but it was just to eliminate an ethnic group that wanted its own nation. I do not want war and mass genocide, I want every ethnic group to have their own nation so that we may remain seperate. This system will benefit ALL of us.
>>
>>34454149
>The Armenian genocide was also committed by the non-white Turks
That post had 0 to do with whether the genociders were white

you are basically advocating multiculturalism, just rebranded, unless you want to remove minorities from europe
or are you advocating muslim enclaves maybe? because if you aren't, then we're back where we started
>>
>>34454025
>jewish bolsheviks
is a stormfag meme. by the time stalin came around jews were running for their lives. most of the population of israel is from kikes fleeing the USSR.
>how about you post about what jews did to german people before the war?
another stormfag meme. nazis dindu nuffin, they was bein oppressed by a minority which was only 2% of the population!
>how germans were starving in the streets while rich jews went over their bodies to shops and operas and restaurants?
can be said of anyone of the upper class at the time. and jews certainly were neither the only ones in the upper class nor were they a particularly rich group.
>>
>>34454147
>>34454247
except there IS something wrong with jews doing it to Germans IN FUCKING GERMANY. they refused to asimilate, integrate over a MILLENIUM and constantly plotted to take over (which is why they were kicked out of almost every country they came in contact with).

they directly caused the suffering of germans in the interwar period, they backstabbed germany at the end of the war, when first they financed their war machine and pushed for the war. millions german dead, bankrupt country but the best was of course that lovely jewish-communist revolution they tried to pull of right after that.

read the fucking talmud, where the jews themselves will tell you what they think of you and will do to all non-jews without remorse.
>>
>>34454212
I want them to return to their native lands and stay there. I don't want to hand the fucking sandniggers a section of Frankfurt for example because they just happen to live there.
>>
File: ((((115)))).jpg (131KB, 1938x827px) Image search: [Google]
((((115)))).jpg
131KB, 1938x827px
>>34454335
>except there IS something wrong with jews doing it to Germans IN FUCKING GERMANY.
What were they doing exactly?
Being smarter on average? Nothing wrong with that, on the contrary if you care about intelligence that is.

Also they did assimilate, they spoke german, contributed to germany a lot more than their % would indicate.

>stab in the back myth
lmao, that war was 100% lost due to the germans being retarded. That war couldn't have been won.

Germany would be better off genetically, territorially, technologically if WW2 didn't happen and the germans chimp out at the jews.

literally the best ethnicity in Europe was targeted.
>>
>>34454428
Jews are the worst ethnicity in the world, culturally speaking.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485283485956.jpg (23KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485283485956.jpg
23KB, 720x540px
>>34454428
Holy fucking shit jidf is here lads
>>
>white
>nationalism
being white isnt a nation idiot
>>
>>34453953
>Both my grandfather and grandmother, who lived in different villages
and weren't jews obviously
>>
>>34454512
during the polish uprisings in the 19th century jews financed the uprising first and then cut funds and delivered lists of soldiers to russian to arrest so they could take over their property

in 1939 when USSR invaded jews in every town and village greeted them with open arms and had ready lists of polish elites, soldiers, professors and their families to slaughter

don't ask me to feel sorry for the jewish rats, they deserved every fucking thing that happened to them and every single fucking thing said about them from blood "libel" to nazi "propaganda" was and is the goddamn cold brutal truth. jews are evil incarnated.
>>
>>34453291

>I found two exceptions, it's totally the rule!
>>
File: Mr.Hilter.png (359KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Hilter.png
359KB, 590x525px
>>34454444
YES!
This post was made in Oregon
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.