[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1456726185367.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456726185367.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
How do we end the cuckold problem? Why do you guys enjoy this fetish so much.
>>
>>34452501
because the pain of rejection from is so heavily ingrained in our mind from puberty that we've developed a fetish around it to cope with life
>>
>>34452501
That bull looks like a very nice man. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>34452501
They're breeding themselves out of existence. They are the solution to their own problem, thankfully.
>>
>>34452501
The two guys have like the same expression kek
>>
File: 1479612252573.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479612252573.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
Evidently it's something only enjoyed by intelligent men. I'm not making this up by the way.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
http://generalchelseamayhem.tumblr.com/post/109063626712/cuckolding-supposedly-the-thinking-mans-fetish
http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15806/cuckolding-fetish/

>mfw too stupid to be turned on by the thought of sharing your wife with a stranger
>>
>>34452501

i wish i was that woman, except that i'd like to mate with darker skinned bulls who are fitter and have a minimum of a 9 inch aesthetic BBC to fuck me with,

cuckys job would be to go and make money and my job would be to fuck bulls and provide him with a nigger family, it would be so hot giving birth to chocolate babbys and have cucky change their diaper to see the babbys dick is already bigger than his
>>
>>34452501
stop saying white people, all the race retardation that happens is by Americans
>>
>>34453229
I'm almost 100% sure that's what's going on in that picture.
>>
>>34453171
Its a weird thing. I've bulled for some couples before, the typical types I've seen are men of status who are typically manlets (into classical music and shit) and also men who are more numale types who seem to get off on watching someone be attracted to their woman. I think its this notion of being beta in their minds for so long that they believe its a good thing even though it hurts them. Like a mix of emotions. I do think it's ingrained in some level of self hatred, because one guy tried to kill himself.
>>
>>34452698

he has a gentle face and smile
>>
When did cucking become a verb geared toward white females and black males? There's no Know Your Meme page for this.

And where are these cucks in Texas?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.