[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had sex for the first time and now I'm itchy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Sena.gif (920KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sena.gif
920KB, 319x500px
>23
>virgin
>cuddling with friend and it turns into sex
>he came all over my thigh
>clean up the semen with toilet paper and babywipes
>next day my thigh gets itchy
>think that I just have dry skin or something
>the day after that my inner thigh is still itchy
>touch the area that's itchy and the skin feels patchy and there's tiny pale looking bumps

Am I allergic to semen or did my friend just give me a STD?
>>
>>34451067
That's what you get for being a slut.
>>
>>34451067
Sounds like an STD. Herpes most likely.
>>
>>34451067
You're allergic to semen.
I don't think you can get herpeghonnasyphilAIDS from having it touch your skin.
>>
>>34451067
>cuddling with friend and it turns into sex

The guy friend meme strikes again. "Guy friends" are literally the biggest red flag there is.
>>
>>34451106
OP isn't a girl.
>>
>>34451067
thats what you get for being a faggot i hope you burn in hell
>>
>>34451067
Serves you right you disgusting slut

And don't post 2D girls for your degenerate behavior.
>>
>>34451067
Just more friction than usual, maybe your legs days befote, the skin just got more sensible. Hardly an STD, they take time to appear around a week for the quicker ones.
>>
>>34451980
*Shave

Fucking mobile. Oregano oregano
>>
>>34451086
>>34451171

>having sex once turns you into a slut

>>34451106

You can be friends with someone just because you two have similar interests. Not every guy falls for their female friends. Not every girl wants to date all of her guy friends.
>>
File: thatsabingo.jpg (41KB, 267x251px) Image search: [Google]
thatsabingo.jpg
41KB, 267x251px
>>34452002
>having sex once turns you into a slut

bingo
>>
Semen on hair does that. Cum on your stomach and you'll see how awful it is. Even in the shower it turns into this crusty painful layer, semen is disgusting
>>
>>34452002
>Not every guy falls for their female friends.
No. But they do want to fuck all their female friends at least once.
>>
File: 1442565221722.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1442565221722.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>34452139
>find out boss (female, married, 33) used to play Unreal Tournament 99
>set up a server, play a few times
>think about showing her other games, what kinda stuff we could play (nobody at my uni plays games, it's all normies)
>she tells me she's been fantasizing about me (27)
>mfw
It's weird being on the other side of being liked
>>
>>34452139

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck someone you find attractive. It doesn't mean the guy is willing to go through the procedures of courtship with all their attractive female friends. I fantasized about some attractive guy friends. I also have attractive guy friends I haven't though of sexually. All because someone is attractive it doesn't mean you got to sexualize them in your mind.
>>
>>34452054
spotted the butthurt virgin
>>
>>34451067
>>cuddling with friend and it turns into sex
don't you just hate when that happens? just teehee one minute I'm a virgin then it JUST HAPPENED to turn into sex?

fuck off. you pretend like you're not a normie, and yet you just lose your virginity like you lose a penny. this is the worst fucking thread I've seen today, you have no idea how angry it makes me.
>>
>>34452725

>never being in a situation where you can casually fuck someone to pass the time
>>
>>34451067
yeah thats semen allergy.
source: i have it
>>
>>34453652
This.
If you're not a normie you should get out :^)
>>
>>34452223
Well,you might lose the chance to become a wizard but at least you will get actual pussi,not the "boipussi" meme.
>>
>>34452002
That's a good one, If there was ever a woman who actually enjoyed my company and who shared my interests enough to become a friend, I would fall head over heels for her. It's probably for the best that I'll never know any women.
>>
>>34452725
>this is the worst fucking thread I've seen today, you have no idea how angry it makes me.

Lol virgin
>>
>>34455311

Please don't use virgin as an insult. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
>>
A girl like you ruined my fucking life because one day she got horny and decided we were "more then friends". All I wanted to do was banter with the bitch and hang out but you roasties don't understand boundaries.

Hopefully he had aids and that aids got in through a small cut on your thigh resulting in you also getting aids
>>
>>34455577
oh and check my dubs too while you're at it you nothing to offer but your holes dullard cunt
>>
>>34455519
>Please don't use virgin as an insult. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
You are correct.
>>
>>34451139
kek
The next 500 angry virgin posts will skip this.
>>
>>34452223
If she's married, then do nothing. You wouldn't want to be her husband in that situation, would you?

It's cool that you get along after work hours, but try to keep some distance, because this'll end in one of two ways otherwise:
>she cheats on her husband with you, she probably shifts the blame to you, you "seduced" her, you promptly get fired and life takes a turn for the worse
>she cheats on her husband, or leaves him for you, you get along well for a while, but then she WILL do the same to you.

Keep playing UT in your spare time, do stuff with her, but NEVER ALONE. Make sure to get others in on that - maybe you have more coworkers interested in games? If not UT, I'm sure you guys can organize weekly or monthly CS 1.6 or Halo (or whatever most of you are familiar with) matches somewhere, that'd be cool for work, and since you came up with the idea, you'd get professional credit for being a good teammate and having initiative, as well as being responsible for building team spirit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.