[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I acquire thick skin? (not literally) I get mad too easy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1467515509852.jpg (64KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467515509852.jpg
64KB, 500x600px
How do I acquire thick skin? (not literally)
I get mad too easy.
>>
Think of people insulting you as theymangry at themselves
>>
>>34450950
Exposure, I wouldn't know where to start though.
>>
>>34450950

Easiest way is to grow in a family of jerks that use negative reinforcement as a learning tool. My family doesn't say ever 'nice job', but they'll certainly tell you what a dumb shit you are when you fuck something up.
>>
Don't dwell too much on what/who you can't control.

Or play CT on jailbreak servers in games and fuck people up
>>
>>34450997
This mixed with age. You get so tired of bullshit you don't have the energy to fight back
>>
>>34450997
The thing is when people insult me in real life I don't give a shit. Probably because I'm never really myself in real life, unlike on the internet where the insults are directed at my true self.
>>
>>34451058
Are you telling me you get more upset from random people insulting you on the internet then you do in real life?
>>
>>34450950
You are born with it.
>>
>>34451128
Yes, I already explained why. I never reveal my true thoughts in real life so it doesn't matter when people attack me(which isn't actually me in the first place)
>>
>>34451178
Well that's unique, I'd say ingrain the idea that the people who insult you on the Internet are just doing it because they think upsetting people is funny, or that they are just getting far too angry over something they shouldn't.
>>
>>34451159
i was born with thick skin, not sure about OP. he really needs to get a grip.
>>
File: manny pardo.jpg (58KB, 550x550px)
manny pardo.jpg
58KB, 550x550px
you can not acquire a thick skin
You are born with a thick skin
>>
File: 1483722657578.png (372KB, 728x860px)
1483722657578.png
372KB, 728x860px
>>34451942
>>34451923
you're just looking for your 15 minutes of fame, huh?
>>
File: OYZ0Cg0.png (556KB, 1712x2032px) Image search: [Google]
OYZ0Cg0.png
556KB, 1712x2032px
DERAIL cho-cho! DERAIL
>>
Picture all the things you say and do that you don't realize or care about it intend

That's what any action or thing that "hurts" you is. Just a random thing of no consequence that no one really thinks about besides you in your head because it happened to you. Whatever it was, wasn't personal. It was just humans being humans, the world being the world, all you can do is move on and know you are trying to be the best you that you can be
>>
>>34451267
>well thats unique

Same goes for me.
I think this is pretty common.

Every time I get a (You), I think to myself "plese be nice"
But they mostly arent
>>
>>34450950
become a stupid normalfagget
>>
>>34451979
I was born with thick skin.
iwbwts
>>
File: Bugs1.png (180KB, 430x422px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs1.png
180KB, 430x422px
i dont like doing it but it works
>>
>>34450950
>I get mad too easy.
stop getting mad so easily
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.