[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute guy in class saw me eating my boogers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1485095078922.jpg (42KB, 568x531px)
1485095078922.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
>cute guy in class saw me eating my boogers
>>
>guy in class looks like a fellow retard
>figured we could partner up when we had to
>come into class
>he's talking to his friends
>tfw betrayed
>>
>>34450283
could be worse, he could have caught you sampling your vaginal yeast culture
>>
If you're hot, then it's okay.
>>
>>34450283

post boogers with timestamp
>>
>>34450341
would it shock you if I told you I'm not attractive at all?
>>
put boogers on your tits and post pics
>>
>>34450395

Determining this is up to the experts on this boards, not you
>>
>>34450452
i don't a camera or any pictures of myself
>>
>>34450516
>i don't a camera or any pictures of myself

thats obviously not a lie
>>
>>34450283
How ladylike of you.
>>
>>34450395
if you are ugly it doesn't matter if he saw you
he doesn't care about you at all
>>
>>34450516
:/
How the hell are you posting then??!!?
>>
he, too, has at some point done gross things in his life. no big deal, be like taytay and shake it off
>>
>>34450283
>eating them in public
You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>34450602
on my pc
>>
>>34450689
Use the webcam or google a picture of someone that realistically looks like you
>>
>>34450602
REDDIT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>34450283
I saw the girl in front of me "secretly" pull a shitload of hair from her brush and put it in her purse so no one could see it as she used the brush.

I wasn't even bothered, it really humanized her as a person to me but I do have a shit load of hair myself so iktfw
>>
File: WOJAKMEUP.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
WOJAKMEUP.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
REEEEEEEEEEEEE BE MY GF
>>
File: rapewire2n-1-web.jpg (32KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
rapewire2n-1-web.jpg
32KB, 750x600px
>>34450735
ok, I googled autistic woman, I look like a less fat version of this woman that raped her baby daughter.
>Woman rapes infant daughter, allowed a man she met online to have sex with her baby & gets pregnant by an 16 yr old autistic boy
>>34450788
I thought you said out of her bush at first.
>>
>>34450788
once asked this guy how he was confident to go up to any girl and just talk to them with ease he said to imagine them take a nice meaty shit and how that humanizes them for him
>>
>>34450834
also i have dark hair
>>
>>34450834
Makeup, doing your hair and nails, working out , and surgery do wonders. Just as long as you are not asymmetrical it's all good
>>
>>34450834
I see hundreds of girls in my college who look like a less fat veraion of this.
>>
>>34450283
that's gross, dude

because you're a dude and you said another dude is cute, fag
>>
ALRIGHT THAT'S IT
WE NEED SOME
GOD
DAMN
STANDARDS AROUND HERE

WHAT ARE WE A BUNCH OF SLOBS
A BUNCH OF ITALIAN STRAPPED LEATHER BOOTS SLOBS
GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES LADS AND FEMS
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

STOP EATING YOUR
GOD
DAMN
BOOGERS WOMAN FUCK
>>
>>34450283
Thats disgusting though. How do you even bring yourself to do it???
>>
>>34451114
how do you not? I do it without even thinking.
>>
>>34451145
We know social cues
>>
would breed OP
>requires less calories, harder to starve out
>has vigorous immune system from consuming own nasal excretions
>can choose the right choice against social pressures due to lack of shame
imagine how powerful our bloodline would be
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>34451145
You arent supposed to be eating them. Also the reason you are probably on this board. Learn how to be hygienic m8.
>>
>>34451240
>You arent supposed to be eating them
then why are they so yummy?
>>
>>34451114
>disgusting
it's literally 3 centimeters from your mouth and basically the same orifice, how is it disgusting
>>
>>34451255
If they taste sugary for you, you should consider visiting a doctor and getting checked for diabetes.
>>34451278
Mucus filters out air as you breathe in. When you eat boogers, all the stuff that got caught when you were breathing, goes straight into you.
>>
>>34451323
>When you eat boogers, all the stuff that got caught when you were breathing, goes straight into you.
mucus isn't a micropore membrane filter, you still get lots of that shit inside of you when normally breathing
>>
fact: eating your boogers boosts your immune system by introducing pathogens to your body in stable doses. this is the true path of the ubermensch, hitler did it, you should too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.