[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're telling me the Indians created Buddhism and gifted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: gautam-buddha-ambica-agarwal.jpg (83KB, 541x900px) Image search: [Google]
gautam-buddha-ambica-agarwal.jpg
83KB, 541x900px
So you're telling me the Indians created Buddhism and gifted it to the Chinese? Oh, ffs... It's another Arab religion.
>>
Islam:
> killing people
> yelling 'Allahu Akbar' every 3 seconds
> no respect to other religions at all
> no respect to women
> invation of European countries and fucking blowing everything up.
> basically violent deviant behavior. dumb fucks.

Buddhism:
> ^_^
>>
indians aren't arabs.

buddhist kill muslims cause islam is a destructive religion that's bent on domination.
>>
>>34449505
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar
>>
Indians aren't Arab they're closer to Asians/islanders
>>
>>34449505
Buddhism is about shitting in your hand. And stealing wise sayings from the Greeks but attributing it to yourself.

Atleast Islamics are alpha and spread their genes everywhere. That's why everyone from Europe to Asia is at least partially arab.
>>
>>34449670
>babbie's first anthro and theological contemplation
>>
>>34449622
Dont try and tell me that is bad. Muslims deserve every amount of hate they get.
>>
>>34449670
Islam is about beheading everyone (even other Muslims). And stealing wise sayings from Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians and Arab pagans but attributing it to yourself.

Atleast Islamics are barbarians who can do nothing but rape, steal and chimp out. That's why everyone from Europe to Asia has been plagued by Shitslam for the past 1500 years
>>
All major religions evolved from proto-christianity.
>>
>>34449757
>proto-christianity

a.k.a. judaism
>>
>>34449757
Yeah no.

I doubt native american religions, african religions, shinto, basically any animism religion had anything to do with christianity. The greek religion, norse religion, babylonian religion, hinduism, all seem to not be from christianity either.
>>
>>34449670
>>34449755
>Atleast Islamics are barbarians who can do nothing but rape, steal and chimp out. That's why everyone from Europe to Asia has been plagued by Shitslam for the past 1500 years

The only reason that Muslims have been running rampant again is because they've forgotten their history. Apparently, the world needs us Mongols to massacre them once again.
>>
>>34449755
That's a lot of rage.

Now if only you could poopee on the right hole, youre country could possibly evolve pasto creating mudbrick huts.
>>
>>34449779
No. Judaism evolved from proto-christianity aswell.

>>34449809
>american religions, african religions, shinto

Yes those too.

>any animism religion

not major
>>
Read about the Narakas in Buddhism. It's fucking bullshit. Now, I think Buddhism is great and I'm slowly incorporating some of its principles here and there over time, but read that shit. Just read it.

In short, there are supposed 12 (and up to 500) different hells we can go to depending on our karma. They include things like being sliced apart by "hell guards" with red hot sharp axes, and then respawning once it kills you for it to happen again, for millions of years. There's also "cold" versions of freezing your ass off.

There's no logical reason for these places to exist including the time you're forced to spend there, unless the universe is inherently, fantastically evil.
>>
>>34449828
Didn't they end up converting to Islam after destroying Baghdad?

>>34449830
The sooner you face the reality of your barbaric religion the better. I'm not Indian, btw. If you think Indians are the only ones who hate Islam, you're in for a big shock.
>>
>>34449840
I believe they adopted these ideas from the Taoist, Diyu. If not, they seem closely related.
>>
>>34449864
They accepted all forms of religion. You could practice whatever you wanted, it didn't matter. Just don't get in the way.
>>
>>34449879
Either way, it's retarded. I struggle to believe the Buddha believed in any of that. It's surely just scare tactics to grow the religion.
>>
>>34449864
they did
>destroy one of the best cities in history
>repopulate it as a shithole
fucking mongs
>>
>>34449505
>killing people
For the same things that will get you killed according to Christianity/Judaism.
>no respect to other religions at all
According to Islam, Christians and Jews go to heaven if they were good people. According to Judaism all non-jews should be treated like animals and slaves.
>no respect to women
Women have more rights according to the Quran than according to the New or Old Testament.
>invation of European countries and fucking blowing everything up.
That's the EUs fault and as far as I remember the mid-east got blown to shit by the west plenty of times.

At it's core Islam is a more inclusive and more structured version of Christianity. The problem is that Christians simply don't follow 90% of their scripture, many Muslims still take their religion seriously.
>>
>>34449864
>>34449935
No, they didn't convert. The brother of Batu Khan, Berke, decided to start infighting with Hulagu (the Mongol that took Baghdad). Berke sided with the Muslims because he converted to Islam and had disdain for what Hulagu did to the people there.

Don't blame the Mongols. Blame the bastard children. We were too kind in that regard.
>>
>>34449939
>The problem
it's not a problem, it's a blessing because they can just use the allegory argument to make it compatible with modern life and technology, while the quran is known as literal word of god that can't be disproved.
it might have been beneficial when arabs fucked pigs and lived in their own shit, but it has outlived it's usefulness.
>>
inb4 that one autist who despises buddhism
>>
File: frrooog.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
frrooog.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
>>34449864
The word "barbarism" is dumb. It's what emotional cuckolds use when they can't be bothered to use the dictionary.

Islam is a strict anti-liberal zealous religion. It's essentially an old testament religion to the core.

And I don't care if you're not indian. Anyone who likes buddhism is an honorary poopee.
>>
>>34449939
>For the same things that will get you killed according to Christianity/Judaism.
What's your point? Are you saying that justifies what Muslims do?
>According to Islam, Christians and Jews go to heaven if they were good people. According to Judaism all non-jews should be treated like animals and slaves.
Yet, historically, they've still been treated like second-class citizens
>Women have more rights according to the Quran than according to the New or Old Testament.
Once again, does that make the treatment of women in Islam and by Muslims, RIGHT NOW as we speak, OK?
>many Muslims still take their religion seriously.
And this is the problem. You can't live like a desert camel rider in 2017. Move on because Christians and Jews have.
>>
>>34450055
That's exactly what I meant when I said "problem." Organized religion was a major contributor to science and culture once, you can't just say that they were all bad, but after the 19th century they are vampires that just cause a lot of strife.

Christianity in the developed world is in many cases so watered down that it is basically just a collection of holidays and a bit of iconography. Hence it avoids a lot of the backward shit that all religions bring. You got the same deal with Islam in countries like Albania, the developed part of Turkey (until Erdogan fucked it all up,) Bosnia etc. Agnosticism with a veneer of religion.

Islam also had that in Iran during the 50s, then the British fucked it up to get cheaper oil, What was left of the Ottoman empire was heading in that direction until the British started drawing borders for shits and giggles and began the whole Israeli/Palestinian fiasco. Indian Muslims were headed in that direction before the British fucked that up too. If I don't feel sorry for anyone regarding the refugee situation then it's the brits.
>>
>>34450186
>barbaric
>1. savagely cruel.
>2. primitive; unsophisticated.

Nah, the word perfectly describes Islam and Muslims.

Where did I say I like Buddhism? I hate Islam and that's all.
>>
>>34450225
>Islam also had that in Iran during the 50s, then the British fucked it up to get cheaper oil, What was left of the Ottoman empire was heading in that direction until the British started drawing borders for shits and giggles and began the whole Israeli/Palestinian fiasco. Indian Muslims were headed in that direction before the British fucked that up too. If I don't feel sorry for anyone regarding the refugee situation then it's the brits.

This is a nice lie that Muslims like to tell. Only the elites (educated and westernized) of the aforementioned peoples were secular. The majority of the people were just as Muslim as Muslims today are
>>
>>34450231

barbarism is a subjective argument based on your philosophical principles, you retard fuck.
>>
>>34450322
lmao @ these mental gymnastics Mudslimes go through to justify their primitive beliefs

What are you doing on this website? This website is haram and goes against your """philosophical principles"""
>>
>>34450193
>What's your point? Are you saying that justifies what Muslims do?
Muslims have killed far fewer Christians than the other way around during the last hundred years. They also killed far fewer of their own. All terrorist attacks combined since 9/11 have killed fewer people than the cartels in Mexico or the coalition in Afghanistan.

My point isn't that murder justifies murder though, it's that anyone who advocates a return to christian values but condemns Muslims is a hypocrite.

>Yet, historically, they've still been treated like second-class citizens.
Which is far better than being killed and forcibly converted.

>Once again, does that make the treatment of women in Islam and by Muslims, RIGHT NOW as we speak, OK?
Not much worse than what it is in places like rural India or deeply Christian countries in Africa.

>And this is the problem. You can't live like a desert camel rider in 2017. Move on because Christians and Jews have.
Jews are still trying to fulfill prophecies out of the millennia old books, they based an entire country around that. How is that moving on? Christians have moved on in the developed world, kinda hard to move on when your countries are all utter shit-holes due to colonialism fucking you over - especially with Saudi Arabia (the darlings and greatest allies of the west) doing their best to export their brand of particularly backward thinking to the rest of the Muslim world.

The point isn't that Islam is great or anything: it's simply that it is the same bullshit as Christianity and Judaism. The problem is mainly that it is practiced by a bunch of impoverished niggers and sand-niggers.
>>
>>34450378
>justify their primitive beliefs

Except I'm not. I'm actually painting Islam in a much more accurate and sinister way.

You, on the other hand, are blathering away with meaningless buzzwords.
>>
>>34450259
>Only the elites (educated and westernized) of the aforementioned peoples were secular.
Just like the elites in the West were secular before the poor and ignorant masses. That's why I said "were headed in that direction."

>>34450378
>implying that you need to be Muslim to find this whole "Islam is some kind of prime evil boogeyman" idiotic.
>>
>>34449832
You're gonna need to prove your stupid claims. Other than the "this religion isn't major"
>>
>Its the same autistic dipshit from months ago posting the same stupid things about Buddhism

Haven't seen you in a while.
>>
>>34449832
>Judaism evolved from proto-christianity
You what?
>>
>>34450705
It has already been proven by professor Anatoly Fomenko.
>>
>>34449727
In how many layers of irony is this coated?
>>
>>34450917
Maybe he's a christfag who thinks everything came after christianity instead of the fact that Christianity took everything it is from everything else.
>>
>>34451015
he's a new chronology conspiritard
>>
Buddhism is about finding inner happiness.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all the same shit flavors jerking off a petty and generally evil god. The three act so different, when in reality they're all terrible.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.