[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single a year, no male attention... I feel hideous and fat 24/7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: femjak.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
femjak.png
334KB, 422x509px
Single a year, no male attention... I feel hideous and fat 24/7
>>
>>34448426
single havent talked to another person outside of my parents in 4 months kekekkekekekkekeke
>>
you need god in your life :D
>>
Estrogen in the water feminized men

That's partly the reason behind the rise of beta males
>>
>>34448436
talk to me buddy
>>
>>34448426
>Go on Tinder
>Swipe right for a few minutes
>???
>Niagara Falls in your pants
>>
File: 1479230535724.jpg (74KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479230535724.jpg
74KB, 454x600px
>>34448426
>be male
>good looking
>still no attention

on the other hand

>see ugly as shit women everyday with their not so bad looking bfs

>mfw
>>
>needing male attention

why would you want that? you're a free woman
>>
>>34450043
because I'm not a dyke
>>
>>34448451
so what am i supposed to drink if i cant drink water?
>>
>>34450079
Try wine
>>
>>34450075
It's very easy to get male attention. They're calles tits.
>>
>>34448426
Don't be fat, it's that easy for you
>>
>>34448436
>4 months

I'm on a full year.
>>
>>34450075

no i mean, why do you -need- attention, male or female? you're a free woman.
>>
>>34448426
email me and be my friend..
[email protected]
>>
>>34448426
>posting nudes to get easy attention
It's just that easy.
>>
File: Creepy_Adachi_3.png (55KB, 286x334px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_Adachi_3.png
55KB, 286x334px
>>34448436
>has ever had a meaningful enough relationship with his parents to talk to them
>discussing trivial bullshit with Internet strangers isn't his only avenue of social interaction

You're honestly not much better than this roastie, you fucking normie.
>>
i fucked the only girl i ever made a move on for 2 years, she was 10/10

i havent had a girl do more than ask for my facebook in ten years, and she had a boyfriend

now my health is completely failing me and i cant get over 120 pounds, cant sleep because my left shoulder is ruined just from work which i was luckily laid off from or id probably be in much worse shape, but the stress of being a NEET and the pain makes it so hard to sleep and recover, and i can only manage to eat like 800 calories a day for the past week

ive seen doctors dozens of times over the years, going again today, i know what it is now

sure feels good being told its all in my head and to "man up" or take antidepressants for "anxiety" all my life, by even my family, and to have my sister continue throwing her health away despite her developing the same issues because adapting my diet would mean validating that i have a real problem and im not just a worthless bitter disposable male, and because she doesnt need to be strong or healthy to have a half decent life because she's a girl
>>
>>34450384
but no OP you girls have it way worse having gluttony as your biggest problem
>>
>>34448426
post pics and we'll judge
>>
File: h5cRZtN.jpg (10KB, 403x274px) Image search: [Google]
h5cRZtN.jpg
10KB, 403x274px
>>34448436
It has been a full year since I have had any human contact and I am finally beginning my ascension
>>
>>34448436
My uncle hasn't cut his beard or said a single word since Vietnam he live on the streets and scribbles on notepads. I remember when. I was like 8 I kept trying to get him to talk then he broken down crying.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.