[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come no one makes fun of eyelets? Why is needing a device

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 10000886_3Q-2x.jpg (78KB, 1800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
10000886_3Q-2x.jpg
78KB, 1800x1037px
How come no one makes fun of eyelets? Why is needing a device to see properly accepted?

Glasses are basically like holding a sign that says "my genetics are so shit I can't even see properly" and yet it doesn't put them lower on the attractiveness scale?

Why is it OK to make fun of manlets but not eyelets?
>>
Girls like "nerdy" Chads so glasses are okay

Girls absolutely hate manlets though, so they are ripe to be picked on
>>
>>34447978
People already do that you fucking nimrod
>>
File: krane.png (429KB, 619x319px) Image search: [Google]
krane.png
429KB, 619x319px
Glasses are kinda hot.

But a short guy is like... can he protect me? And would our children be short too?
>>
>>34448021
>Cililan Murphy
Fuck, good taste anon.
>>
>>34447978
If you get the right glasses for your face it actually makes you look better by accentuating features.
>>
>>34447978
glasses indicate higher intelligence, and not in the neckbeardish way

also, bad eyesight is not associated with genetics, its purely enviromental
>>
>>34448021
>Glasses are kinda hot
Never understood this, they lower a persons attractiveness by 7 points for me usually.
>>
File: 1461509182643.jpg (897KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461509182643.jpg
897KB, 1920x1080px
It doesn't affect your physical appearance any more than other accessories, you dolt.
>>
It's because poor eyesight isn't detrimental success in life. There are many options to correct poor vision. Conversely, once a manlet always a manlet.
>>
>>34448034
>glasses indicate higher intelligence
This meme needs to die, slapping glasses on a retard doesn't make him intelligent.
>>
>>34448044
It's still a sign of poor quality genetics

>>34448021
>smash glasses

Yeah good luck protecting shit when you can't see. Plus most people with glasses aren't exactly the protecting type so this complete bullshit
>>
>>34447978
>How come no one makes fun of eyelets?
Anymore. Making fun of eyelets was v popular in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s but I guess it just got old. Especially since eyeglasses got more stylish as time passed. Eyeglasses also became more popular due to the fact that screens are everywhere now, and people spend more time staring at them, fucking up their eyes in the process. Another thing to note is that eyelets are becoming harder to distinguish due to contact lenses & surgery.

>Glasses are basically like holding a sign that says "my genetics are so shit I can't even see properly"
Wrong. Refer back to the whole screen thing. While genetics may account for shitty vision, you can manually fuck up your eyes.

>and yet it doesn't put them lower on the attractiveness scale?
Some frames are just really hot t.b.h.
>>
>>34447978
Bad eyesight is rarely caused by genetics though.

Plus glasses are usually seen as a sign of intelligence while other -lets like being a manlet are seen as a sign of being an angry little person
>>
>>34448070
why would you put glasses on someone who doesn't need them? you are the retard fampai
>>
>>34448094
I spend 99% of my time in front of a screen ever since i was a kid yet my vision is fine

So is my brothers who did the same thing
>>
>>34448123
>my grandad smoked 2 packs of cigarettes every day of his life and never got cancer.
>>
>>34448145
So as I said it's genetics then

People back in ancient times had poor eyesight too
>>
>>34448158
it's not genetics

>People back in ancient times had poor eyesight too
>[quotation needed]
>>
>>34448094
>fucking up their eyes in the process
It doesn't do permanent damage senpai
>>
I do make of them. Everyone with shit genetics should get shat on. Being able to see without retard goggles is pretty important to being a good parent and productive member of society.
>>
>>34448179
Glasses were invented in ancient China you fag

People didn't just start wearing glasses when computers were invented
>>
>>34448179

I guess obesity is genetics though. You faggots are being stupid on purpose. Same thing with the multiple intelligence theory.
>>
>>34448210
so? bad eyesight was still very rare, much less than today. also,

>13th century
>antiquity

just admit you are a retard and have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>34448201
So if born slightly unlucky, you're inferior huh
>>
>>34448314
Not him.
Correlation does not imply causation.
http://www.aoa.org/Documents/optometrists/effects-of-computer-use.pdf
>>
>>34448314

So you think people just now started masturbation and that makes blindness, but back in caveman days we didn't know how to use genitals? That sounds dumb, it's obviously 100% genetic. Why else do only retards get glasses?
>>
File: download-2.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download-2.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34447978
>looks at glasses
>thinks about Elsa Jean
whats wrong with me?
>>
>>34447978
Poor eyesight is linked with increased intelligence faggot

and also
>Hehe look at Semi-Chad, his glasses are so cute Tee Hee

How can we even compete?
>>
>>34447978
>implying girls don't dislike it
i've never seen a girl dating a guy wearing glasses, ever.
>>
>>34447978
>Glasses
>he dont have enough money for lasik
>>
>>34447978
How about you shut the fuck up, senpai.
>>
>>34447978

dont give the normies any ideas!!
>>
>>34447978
Because glasses complete fix the problem, while manlets like you can never become tall
>>
Because the clever and deceptive decrepits would vie for contact lenses to disguise and hide their focals bi the bye...inferior genetics is an evolutionary message of lack for want a facade of mind...yet we associate glasses with intelligence but by this willful negligence the nerds and geeks so often represent a message of our own saddled heritage bridled hence so misconstrued a marvel of our modern times. Non prescription, frames the viewer...healths grave inscription, alterations through which enhancement lies...weakness in a sense to die corrected stand on dotted lines.
>>
It's also an acquired illness from straining your eyes.
>>
File: 52283856558056.jpg (327KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
52283856558056.jpg
327KB, 1024x770px
>>34448790
Why is everything genetics to you fucking weirdo's. Genetics arguments only impresses mindlets.
Glasses use to be a symbol of wealth because they were expensive and difficult to acquire.
parade helmet of a king, "see" anything unusual on it?
>>
>>34448889
oh yeah btw brainlettes, expensive meant a person had money, that means they could afford an education. People with an education typically are considered smart.

Also, girls don't like nerds. They've never liked nerds. Nerds have never been popular or cool. This thread is dumb. Girls don't date guys that wear glasses.
>>
>>34447978
>be 5'8"
>wear pedo aviator glasses
>have fucked almost 70 different girls

Magnets, how do they work?
>>
>eyelet
>genetic

Lol. Keep being mad, i'm an eyelet and NOT a virgin.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.