[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FML

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: 1306503871472.jpg (50KB, 450x579px)
1306503871472.jpg
50KB, 450x579px
So I married my wife (49) when our sons were both 9. They were born a few months apart, and in the same school year (different primary schools, they met when we introduced them). They got along incredibly well and wife and I thought ourselves very lucky. They go to the same secondary school and have the same group of friends, they've gotten even closer since then.

They have always been very touchy-feely with each other, the normal play-fights boys have but also hugging a lot, kissing each others cheeks, sitting on each others knees, cuddling on couch, sometimes sleeping in the same bed if they fell asleep reading or something. Looking back maybe this wasn't the best idea, but I love step-son as a son (his dad isn't around) and wife loves my son as a son too (his mother died when he was young), so we've always thought of them as brothers.
Last night during dinner I asked step-son if he was seeing anyone lately (he is openly gay but we've never met a boyfriend), suddenly step-son and son were looking sheepishly at each other before my son drops the bombshell: "Actually, we've kind of been seeing each other for over a year." Wife and I were really shocked, I honestly didn't even know my son was gay.

Other than the fact they were together my son didn't give any details, however step-son lacks a mental filter (especially with his mum) and so we know they have had sex with each other and have been sleeping in the same bed nearly every night, with son sneaking back to his bedroom early in the morning.
Now we're at a loss for what to do next. I'm thinking we need to set boundaries - no sleeping in same bed EVER, no sex in our house until they're 16 at least, I think family therapy for all four of us should be mandatory. To be honest I initially wanted to make them break up then and there but both son and step-son refused.

cont...
>>
cont....

Also my wife has always been... a hippy of sorts, which I found cute (until now). She and I agreed about being sex positive with the boys, educating them about protection, consent, relationships and trust from when they started secondary school (age 11). However, wife is (IMO) taking this too far with the current situation; Her idea was to give them a box of condoms and let the boys live together in bigger bedroom, turning the smaller bedroom into a lounge for the boys!!!

So step-son and son are in a sexual relationship, wife seems weirdly chilled about this and I'm losing my mind! What do I do?
>>
File: 1451515417557.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px)
1451515417557.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
wrong site, gramps

>>>www.reddit.com
>>
>>34447342
Chill out, they're happy. Give them the condoms, it's better than them fucking without them outside the house.
>>
>>34447405
But sleeping in the same room??
>>
>>34447329
You know what gays are like OP by 16 your hippy spouses son will move on to fuck Iron Man numbers and your own beta manipulated son who you left to be brainwashed by his new family will probably straighten out himself or kill himself who knows.

On the bright side if you like hippy ultra liberals maybe his original mother (God rest her)'may have approved too aka maybe he never had a chance.

Needless to say I can only imagine what kind of fairy you are that your sons have become textbook single mother cases.
>>
Kill your sons you ultra cuck
>>
>>34447478
Yeah I get it, it must be my fault. I felt pretty sick hearing it last night and sadly boarding schools are extremely out of our price range.
There's basically no way of us being able to split them up. I don't want to lose my family over this. Besides, if wife and I did split I'm 100% sure my wife would let the relationship continue at her place.
>>
Its simple. You wouldnt let your 11 year old daughter fuck an 11 year old boy. Why let two 11 year olds fuck each other just because theyre boys? Its going to really fuck them up and their outlook on sex, given theyve had it from so young. At the same time, I guess stopping them entirely is unfeasible given the logistics (i.e. always needing to be with them to avoid them packing each others fudge).

I think a more interesting quesiton is, how does all this make you FEEL? Outside of 'I dont want them doing it', whats your ACTUAL opinion of it? Dont worry anon, your wife isnt reading r9k.
>>
>>34447602
>You wouldnt let your 11 year old daughter fuck an 11 year old boy.
Ha that's exactly what I said to her last night! She quite often goes so far out of her way to not discriminate that she... ends up discriminating in a whole different way.

How do I feel? I couldn't care less about son or step-son being gay - it's the fact that the two boys I see as my sons, who I've seen as brothers, are having sex that's weird for me. And I'm coming round to letting them decide for themselves about the relationship, but I still disagree with my wife, 14/15 is too young to share a bedroom with your partner. I was having sex at that age, but I wasn't LIVING with my girlfriend at the time.
I don't want to ban them from seeing each other, that would be lunacy at this point. I wanted them to split up when they told me (still hoping it'll happen naturally and peacefully if I'm being honest).
>>
>>34447669
have you considered that splitting up the family may be the best thing for the individuals that make it up in the long term?
>>
Do you think 1 of them might be sexually abusing the other?
>>
>>34447692
It passed my mind but I really can't see it happening. I REALLY hope I can at least stop them sharing a room, I think my wife will come around eventually on that one.
I guess we can't force them to stop seeing each other, but I dunno, letting them be open about it at home seems like encouraging them/giving tacit approval to the whole thing. Is it bad that I kind of wish they had just kept sneaking around?

I've been looking at family counselling, I think it's definitely the way forward, I think that's a good way to phrase things when talking to the boys about it. We usually communicate pretty well (I think), it's this issue that's testing those skills. I hope the family therapy helps us improve them. And hopefully reinforces the consequences of their relationship.
>>
>>34447749
Go to a Christian therapist so you don't get fucked over by some hippie pos
>>
>>34447747
No, nothing seems to imply that. They've always been close and never fought. Just didn't think they'd get this close.
>>
>they aren't actually brothers

Snore. So what's the shocking part?
>>
>>34447785
Well at that age 1 of them could easily pressure the other into doing things they would not normally do.
>>
>>34447771
sort of agree with this. Suss out your therapist first - if its some crazy libtard sex-positive one, shes going to probably fuck your family up even more
>>
>>34447858
wow, very edgy sir!!!!!
>>
>>34447826
>friends
>the same age as each other
>no whipped slave boy dynamic described

Yeah "pressure" without threatening or violent coercion isn't abuse. Like those feminists who insist asking a girl more than one time if she wants to fuck is abuse.
>>
>>34447811
Yeah they aren't blood related, it just freaks me out because I see them both as my sons and I'm finding out my sons are having sex with each other. Plus the fact they live together, what will happen when they split up etc. I had no problem when step-son came out to us, and don't care that my own son is gay, it's who he's being gay with that's bothering me.

>>34447826
Now that everything is out in the open I'd think I would have picked up on any abuse. They're both consenting as far as I can see.
>>
>>34447884
>2 prepubescent boys having sex with each other
>somehow not suspicious
>>
>>34447909
>11 year olds can consent
No. One is an early developer homosexual the other is a a naive kid hammered by pro gay propaganda into a lifestyle hel'll almost certainly live to regret.

You're an old boomer Normie who was sexually active at 14. Why ask on /r9k/?

Is the world you live in so monumentally fucked that you have to go to a site for early 20s virgin woman haters for validation on thoughts you know are right. What Brave New Workd dystopia do you live in Sweden?

Your wife is probably typing up shotacon shipping fantasies on tumblr right fucking now yet if you speak out about this you'll be the pariah.
>>
>>34447342
>>34447329
How old are they? I had a relationship with my step-brother when I was 13-14 but we never told anyone. We fucked like animals without the intervention of anyone, so my guess is they'd probably do it without your wife encouraging it anyway.
Besides it's not that odd in my opinion.
>>
>>34447342
>>34447329
Why not send them to one of those camps that can cure gayness?
>>
Its not too late to be a man and put those boys out of your misery with a sharpend hatchet. id kill myself if my son did shit like that. Little fuckers. i fucking hate the kids think they are grown nowadays. beat their asses you middle aged pussy that raised queers.
>>
>>34447909
>marry an aging hippie woman with a child
>freaked out by your son's taste

Seems like his taste isnt much worse than yours my dude. At least he didn't get with some used goods.
>>34448046
Well early sexual behavior can be signs of sexual abuse from an adult or other older person but since these two are the same age and no weird male relatives are mentioned, I would assume there's nothing molesty about this. Also OP just said he married his wife when the kids were 9, not that his kids were outright fucking at age 9.
>>
Real protip...Cymbalta will cure them both. Give them cymbalta and they will not even be able to get their little dicks hard.
>>
>>34448134
Sorry to tell you but 11 is usually still prepubescent most boys start puberty at 12 or 13
>>
>>34448160
But if they're old enough to jack off it's technically a "normal" age to be curious about sex, right? Known plenty who've jerked off when they were 9 or 10
>>
>>34448200
This isn't jerking off how could you not see a difference between what op's kids do to eachother and jerking off
>>
>>34447329
Don't intervene and let them fuck eachother like monkeys. Let them enjoy sex without a condom because they don't need one yet. Don't worry, they won't stay together that long. One day or another they will be bored of eachother, especially when puberty kicks in.
>>
>>34448081
Yeah I really do need to keep making this clear, I was completely supportive (I hope) when stepson came out so I'm hoping they'll get that it's because I see them as my sons is why I'm feeling this way. I know. And 14... Just for context, my son turned 15 end of Dec, step-son turns 15 in March. It's not the age difference that's freaking us out (3 months? even at their age that's nothing...), it's the fact that they're step-brothers. And "dating" doesn't always mean sex straight away, especially at that age. Stepson implied to wife that their first time was on a family holiday last summer, both were 14 when we went.

>>34448113
14 and 15. I know there's nothing I can do to stop them. they'll find a way and resent me in the process if I put my foot down. And even then my wife will challenge me on it.
>>
>>34448220
Because that sort of thing starts with watching each other jerk off or jerking each other off most of the time
>>
>>34448234
Wait they are 14 and 15 fuck off op they are faggots they are going to fuck eachother just give up you cuck
>>
>>34447342
>>34447329
You need to do something about this

there's no fucking way anyone would consider letting preteens fuck eachother normal, let alone gay incest

this shit doesn't happen out of nowhere mate. there's a good chance they've been groomed by a pedo to think this sort of shit is normal, and guess what: once one of them slips up and blabs about it, you'll be the prime suspect.

Sure you'll be cleared eventually (assuming you didn't do it) but in the mean time it might ruin your life and reputation.

get these kids some therapy and keep them isolated from eachother.
>>
>>34448234
To be honest, I might be somewhat biased because I've been in the same situation as your son, but it doesn't seem like much of a problem to me OP.
I remember it fondly when I was 13 till 14 and had a gay relationship with my step-brother, I honestly think you should let them continue. I've never came out to my father because I knew he'd resent me for it. I think it would've been nice to come out to him at that time and be accepted for it.

OP if you'd accept them I think it'd mean a lot to them, they're gay anyway it's not something you can fix (believe me I've tried) and step-family doesn't really mean anything since they're not blood related.
>>
>>34448230
>One day or another they will be bored of eachother, especially when puberty kicks in.

This is what I'm worried about most to be honest. When we have a talk with the boys we're really going to stress this, the impact it will have on the whole family if/when they split, how they can't be nasty to each other because all four of us live together and it has the potential to be unbearable if it's a bad break up.

wife and I have discussed making them have a break-up plan... Basically going to be a blueprint on how they need to treat us and each other should they split. Wife wasn't overly thrilled about the idea (because they're in looove!), but she's started to come round. Thankfully I've also convinced her what a terrible idea them living in the same room would be, still need to shoot that idea down when I speak to them later. What we're struggling with is how to manage the practicalities of them being together and living in the same house - we don't want to have to police their bedrooms!

>>34448250
And the inevitable fallout? Shouldn't I prepare for it at least?
>>
File: 1444345633389.jpg (677KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1444345633389.jpg
677KB, 2184x1706px
enjoy paying for your and your wife's sons medical bills cuck
>>
>>34448258
They aren't preteens op conveniently left out their current age of 14 and 15 they are full blown faggots and op is a cuckold
>>
>>34447342
divorce her this is all fucked up and wrong. hope your kid fixes himself when you two move out. find a new wife that isnt a hippy that's okay with a bunch of illegal bullshit. probably also make your kid start going to church and tell him he's out at 18 if he starts arguing with you after you two move to a new town. also ban him from having a cell phone until he can get a job and afford it himself, if you keep a computer around put spyware on it and stop him from communicating with your ex wife and ex step kid.
>>
I want kids because I hormonally and culturally feel compelled to continue my family line and race.

I don't want kids because of the drama and massive amount of money involved.

It seems to me like you've got the worst of both worlds here. Obviously I'm working from distant hypothesis. What are your experienced thoughts on this?

Have you encouraged your kids to be successful in life at all or is your household just a progressive hugbox where the only things that matter is not being racist and being proGay?

Surely this is a good early warning sign that you've fucked up a little and a good time to get stuck in with some actually applied fathering so at least they won't be low income degenerates living for their hypersexual lifestyle.
>>
>>34448273
No its just going to be like a reg breakup except they are pretty much brothers so you can say bye to a somewhat normal life after that
>>
File: 1459229224382.jpg (22KB, 447x352px) Image search: [Google]
1459229224382.jpg
22KB, 447x352px
>>34448267
>they're gay anyway it's not something you can fix

I want to kill whoever turned "gay" into an identity. They could be fixed, OP. It's just really, really hard when you live in 2017.
>>
To clarify, my son is 15 and stepson is 14.

>>34448267
But how's your relationship with your step brother? Who did the breaking up? Was there any mess after?
>>
>>34448273
Actually it won't be different than if there were brothers who don't sleep with eachother. A lot of brothers fight constantly without the sexual thing going on. You are just looking at them with your adult glasses and how a "breakup" would equal stop seeing eachother. By "bored" with eachother I mean just remain "brothers": living under the same roof without the sex.
>>
>>34448308
>say bye to a somewhat normal life after that

This is what I'm trying to avoid. Fuck! I'm just hoping my wife sees to reason, shes starting to come around to the idea of separate bedrooms but wants to allow them to share at weekends.
>>
>>34448311
I'm not saying it an identity, it's just not something you can fix. I have tried it but no luck, maybe it's different for different people I wouldn't know.

>>34448321
My father and step-mother split up (completely unrelated to my relationship with her son) and our relationship ended up being too hard to maintain because of the distance so we mutually decided to break up because of that.
>>
haaaaaang on. I thought this whole time they were both 11. But they're 14/15? Yeah, let them just fuck then. I said therapy was important somewhere up there ^, but if theyre that age they know what theyre doing.
also, youre sort of a cuck dad, im pretty sure the chances of you marrying a woman with a gay son while your son is gay is so minute that you should consider your son is being abused/groomed
>>
>>34448353
Imagine a bad break up you had with an ex when you wre 15 noe imagine having to live with that person for atleast another 3 years.
>>
>>34448362
It is something you can fix when you don't view it as an identity. Stop saying otherwise just because it didn't work for you personally you sour grapes degenerative butt pirate
>>
>>34448353
just ask her if she wants to watch too the sick cunt.

See if it snaps her out and she can hear how she sounds.

Obviously this is conjectural but how do you think she would feel if it was your son and her daughter.
>>
You are so worried about being open minded and virtuous you are letting your son become infested with homosexual habits and illnesses. You want your little boy to swallow cum?????? You want him to develop intestinal parasites from little boys fuck his ass???? You dont want to judge???????

You selfish motherfucker throw that hippy slut skank and her degenerate child molesting son out of your life and save your sons soul!

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>34448362
Have you been in contact with him since the split? How do you feel about him now?

>>34448386
>Obviously this is conjectural but how do you think she would feel if it was your son and her daughter.

I mentioned before, she wouldn't have it. I think that got through to her.

>>34448379
Frankly I don't want to think about it. It's gonna happen if I don't do something now.
>>
>>34447669
>I was having sex at that age
Liberal Chads need to go and stay gone
>>
Pussy! if that boy were fucking your daughter you would act to protect her. I bet YOU groomed your son with lots of household nudity and shared showers over the years you degenerate hippy trash.
>>
>>34448384
I've struggled with it for years and hated myself for it, if I could have fixed it I would have fixed it.
>>34448425
I've broken off contact with him completely because I came to hate myself for my homosexuality for a couple years.
>>
Im going to dox the fuck out of you and call CPS. Your son needs to be protected from the sodomite you leave him alone with. i can not believe you keep acting like a goddamn STEP parent has equal say to you for YOUR son. You worthless pile of shit. I am going to dox you motherfucker. You make me fucking sick.
>>
Nobody's asking the real questions in this bait thread.
Which one of them's the bottom?
>tfw you get married and your wife's son literally assfucks your son and your son enjoys it
>>
>>34448434
I'm 48. Times were different, people were different. I feel sorry the majority of millennials /r9k/ for being babied and coddled. Never stood a chance.

>>34448463
>I've broken off contact with him completely

Exactly what I'm terrified of. My step-son came out a while ago but he's young, that could change. Same with my son too. Just hope they're mature enough to accept it without holding a grudge.
>>
a 15 year old with a 14 year old means the 15 year old needs to register as a sex offender. Kids 14 and under are special protected. You married a demon and now they are taking your little boy down dick road. Kill yourself. I MEAN IT. YOU ARE BAD FOR YOUR SONS HEALTH.
>>
>>34447669
>I was having sex at that age
>sex

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Cuckquean.png (185KB, 485x387px)
Cuckquean.png
185KB, 485x387px
Kill your son, your wifes son, and your wife.
then point the gun towards yourself.

you failed as a father
>>
>>34448489
Maybe accepting them for being homosexual might avoid that whole 'hating yourself for being a fag' phase. I'm not expert so I'm obviously not sure but it might help.

Anyway I wish you luck OP and your sons as well. I hope it works out for them and your family. I'll be gone now.
>>
>>34448489
>r9k never stood a chance
Said by the cuck who kets his son get ass fucked every night, you're letting that boy ruin your sons life you fucking gentile piece of shit
>>
File: 1351605301352.png (2MB, 1600x747px) Image search: [Google]
1351605301352.png
2MB, 1600x747px
What a time to be alive.

If they're gonna live hedonistic homosexual lives there's no point letting it all playout.
>>
They've never referred to each other as "my brother", always by their names. When they were 11 they started correcting people who said they were brothers, adding the "step". At the time we worried this was the start of them not being as close anymore (hah), but when that never happened we just thought it was a way for them to stay in touch with their 'old' families and lives from before they met.
Last night, when I was WTFing at them I said "but... you're brothers" at one point, son replied "we're not brothers. We never have been and we've never seen each other that way." It's something we'll have to explore further at some point (urgh).

Step-son actually said when he was 12 he saw me as his father, his biodad was never in his life, and I 100% see him as my son.
Wife sees my son as hers, but with his mother having died it's not like he felt abandoned by her the same way step-son did by his dad, so that relationship is more complicated, but he says he loves her 'like a mom'.

>>34448519
Thank you.

>>34448521
Yeah.....knew that was coming.

I'm gonna take a breather, Ill be back in a while.
>>
>>34447342
>>34447329
Why exactly are you losing your mind about this? They're not blood related and it's pretty convenient to already be living together. They have the potential to be very tight gaybros as they've known each other so long. In case things go sour between them I wouldn't give them one big bed room, but don't bother to discourage them from sleeping in the same bed as they'll just come to resent you.
>>
I despise what feminists have done to men. This guy keeps acting like a bitch that failed at raising a normal son has any right to say a damn word about his decisions regarding his own son. God forbid if I ever let a fucking woman treat me or my son like that. i would rather burn the house down with everyone in it before being OP.
>>
You take a belt and you beat the boys till they bleed and you scream at them that they are fucking up the family, that you didnt form a family so they could suck each others dick and you will make damn sure that they never see each other in the same town again. then you beat them some more and you beat the living shit out of the worst fucking mother of all time and tell her if your sins mother were still alive she would beat her ass too. Then you beat every fucking female friend that pipes up. You put the fear of God into that woman and those boys. thats what you do. You throw that bitch and her degenerate kid onto the streets to be raped by niggers. Thats what you do. You dont ask the bitch for permission to make a decision regarding the child you had with a woman that isnt here to protect him. You have really shown me just how pussified men are today. WOW!!!!
>>
>>34448716
I've been watching Rear Window this whole time and it is a nightmare what his generation has done to the world.
>>
"I hope we can discuss".."Im still trying to reason with her"..."im not upset they are having sex...blah blah blah.

Faggot, take charge of your life before you find yourself sitting at the breakfast table choking down tears because your kid just told you he got HIV. "But thanks dad for letting me make adult decisions when I was just a boy that needed protecting" "Thanks Dad for the fucking AIDS". "Thanks dad for killing me before i reach 30."

You pitiful lost motherfucker.
>>
>>34447329
>my wife's son is fucking my son

wow

honestly that makes me think one of them has been sexually abused, most likely your wife's son since being the child of a single mother increases your chances of getting molested dramatically, since its just fucking obvious you don't fuck your step-sibling at age 14, unless you've got first hand experience with sexual norms being breached

family therapy is definitely wise, although you should probably go to a male one since to be frank a female one will just take your wife's side in whatever she says and not give you realistic advice
>>
>>34448793
I see it all around me. Yes the millennials are a confused estrogen dominated mess but look at the parents. We...people in our 40s...have got to be the worst people in history. The weakest men. Not all of us. I will put a bitch in her place the instant I see the need to and I dont care what the consequences are. That doesnt mean violence but violence isnt off the table. Men have been RUINED...absolutley ruined. Its going to take total war, with armed soldiers raping in our streets to fix this mess. we have lost two generation sof men. if we dont toughen up soon I fear we wont even recognize the males 20 years from now.
>>
>>34448664
>In case things go sour between them I wouldn't give them one big bed room, but don't bother to discourage them from sleeping in the same bed as they'll just come to resent you.

So do nothing basically.
>>
>>34449436
Yes.

>attempt to split them up
>they resent you

>encourage their relationship
>they feel uncomfortable about splitting up if they want to

Just respect their autonomy.
>>
>>34448951
Any money you don't say this shit in front of your sons. In fact I bet you pretend to be twice as liberal as you already are in front of them. That's the problem.
>>
This is the least healthy family situation I have heard about (apart from violence, of course) As soon as they break up, you guys will not have a family anymore, and them not seeing each other as siblings does not make them any less raised as brothers. (Every teenager would alter some part of reality for what they think of is love. Parents have to set them straight on the matter.)
Someone has to say it, so here goes; You and your wife should move away from each other. When they no longer live together it will no longer be convenient sex and the incestual relationship will stop. The sooner this stops, the more likely it is that they will recover and get normal relationships. If this was a boy and girl, no one would even consider anything else. It is just as unhealthy for two boys.

If this gets out people will be pointing the finger at you assuming they were molested and have messed up views about sex from a young age.
You need to stop this NOW
>>
File: can't handle this feel.png (55KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
can't handle this feel.png
55KB, 400x276px
>tfw I didn't get a bf to live with me and pound the shit out of me every night from the age of 9 on
reeeeeeeeeeee
Destroy those normie faggots.
>>
File: 1485405525867.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485405525867.gif
289KB, 400x300px
get a gaychad to seduce your step-son and record it, then get him to "accidentally" upload it somewhere where your son would see it, thus they break up

trust me, I've been in this situation several times before
>>
>>34449766
>trust me, I've been in this situation several times before

You have more than one step brother and you've fucked them?
>>
>>34449821
I can't go into specifics, but it involved several high-flying sci-fi concepts
>>
File: 1475926114589.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1475926114589.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>>34447329
>tfw i used to wish this kind of thing would happem to me when i was their age
>>
>>34449544
Dont project your faggotry onto me. I am the head of my household, the head of my family. My wife is allowed to do just about anything and express herself positively and negatively WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE OVERTON WINDOW THAT I ESTABLISH. She can be a bitch all day long within that window but if she steps out of bounds she learns real quick thats not a good idea. My kids know damn well I will knock the living shit out of them in front of their friends, their friends parents, their girlfriends, their girlfriends parents, their school teachers, the preacher man and his wife. Under no circumstances am I ever less than the absolute head of this family...except when I allow them all healthy self expression and protest withing the boundaries I alone determine. Would i disown or harm my sons if they became gay> No i would not but I would tell them to keep that nasty shit to themselves. No PDAs with their sissy boyfriends. None of that gay rights shit. just be thankful i dont rip your head off for sucking dick and go be happy you little faggots. Thats how I deal with things like queers in the family. NOTHING disrupts the power structure. Not tears, not social pressures. Nothing.
>>
File: 1480395976615.jpg (141KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480395976615.jpg
141KB, 640x640px
>>34450692
>it's an "people pretend to be alpha republican dads in their 50's" episode again
>>
File: image_2.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>34450692
>this faggot

are you having a mental breakdown because you failed as a father?
>>
>>34450835
Can't you tell posters from each other, dumbass?
>>
Just leave anon, pay child support, blow all your savings on hookers and a gun...you failed as a parent.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.