[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the stupidly busty girl from your year? You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: k9LJA6X.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
k9LJA6X.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
What happened to the stupidly busty girl from your year? You know the ones whos tits were waaaay to big for her body
>>
>from your year

This place is literally full of highschool kids isn't it?
>>
>>34445441
She's a huge slut who goes out to club twice a week and still lives like she was 17
Also her tits are saggy now and she is fat
>>
We dated for a month or two (she asked ME out), I got to feel dem big titties up, then she cheated on me with her cousin lol
>>
>>34445471
Archeologists just discovered something amazing, they call it "the past". Things happened there, but aren't necessarily still happening.
>>
>>34445512

My story is similar, except after we broke up, she had a mental breakdown, her entire personality changed, and she started chasing after chads and swore off robots forever

She was a nerdy shy girl when we were dating and always wore hoodies and baggy clothing, now she dresses up like a girl girl and tries to act super feminine

It's fucking hilarious to watch
>>
>>34445441
No clue. I don't keep up with my high school class.
>>
>>34445471
Yes anon, from your year at highschool

I wish they had a name for a period of time which was prior to the present. You know sometime that you may recall in the time before now
>>
File: 13294123413242.jpg (30KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
13294123413242.jpg
30KB, 312x320px
>>34445521
>le hilarious sarcastic response
you sir won the internet
NOW FUCK OF YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34445441
Developed macromastia and ended up at a 38M cup
Dated her for a year when this kicked off she went fr a 36C to a 36h while i was with her
It was a shame she was abusive so o ended it
>>
>>34445441
She's with me now.
>>
There were two. And they were best friends until they got in some stupid fight or something.

The first one is dating some mid 30s gang banger (were 19) and the second one is some gold digger and got a modeling gig. Lives in another city and apparently makes a shitload of money
>>
> one of them became a fat coalburner
> one of them became fat and married at 21
> one of them lost all of the weight and no longer has disproportionately big tits, just big tits
>>
>>34445441
Dunno, I never got on facebook. I did end up dating a shy nerdy girl who wore giant black shirts from Hot Topic to cover up her big (but not huge) tits. That day she finally let me feel them up... definitely one of the best days of my life.
>>
>>34445749
>>34445749
I had a similar gir like that at my school, was mega conservative in appearance always dressed in suits and stuff for school instead of dresses, mega mega shy and mega clever too
She came back one summer into sixth form with her chest almost doubled in size from B to D, over the year you litrally could watch her swell and balloon, she slended the two years of sixth form at a J cup, but she ended up falling in love with them and admitted to wanting them bigger
She goes to my uni now and shes a drinking buddy of mine. Shes currently a 34 M
>>
>bustiest girl in your entire school was probably no more than a D cup
>even the fat ones
>girls at your school were infamously unattractive relative to the surrounding schools

it unironically wasn't uncommon for guys to be KHV by the time they graduated, at least in my year but I miss the stories about girls in HS
>>
I was homeschooled so I guess I was the stupidly busty girl from my year.
I am stupidly busty anyway, so.
>>
>>34446686
Requesting the usual
>>
>>34445536
This. Fuck class of 2011
>>
>>34446686
You know how this works, I'm sure.
>>
>>34446734
Sorry dearie, I'm saving these puppies for my boyfriend.
I'm sure you've seen boobs before- imagine yourself some if you're that desperate!
>>
I asked her to my junior prom and she said no and then went with a manlet named Paul who was two years younger
>>
>>34446686
yeah me too. us busty girls, amiright?
>>
>>34446759
>Sorry dearie

ruse cruise confirmed
>>
>>34446795
Sorry dearie, this is just how homeschooled girls learn to speak.
Actually that probably isn't true, I'm just a bit weird.
>>
>>34446686
>>34446759
can you stop fishing for attention now? are you satisfied?

femanons, not even once
>>
>>34446828
Nah, never satisfied. Thanks for obliging my attention seeking wishes :-)
>>
File: 1482468118790.jpg (88KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1482468118790.jpg
88KB, 500x669px
knocked her up, got to drink milk out of dem titties
>>
>>34445441
She got them surgically shrunk from DD cups to B cups.
>>
>>34446759
At least tell us the physical description. Boob size, as well as your height and weight please?
>>
>>34446893
*surgically reduced
>>
>>34446686
Remember lads, girl on the internet stands for Guy In Real Life
Why do roasties attentiom whore here all the time. Seriously stop making a thread about yourself if youre not going to contribute something to the discussion fuck off
>>
>>34445441
No idea, can't remember her name, not even sure I know it, this was before faceshitbook and such
>>
>>34446867
>Posting skitty little kitty and expecting us to believe you knocked her up

Try again anon
>>
>>34444444
She had big titties.
>>
>>34446907
30 F at 5'8 and 135 lb (although I definitely prefer to weigh less, sadly my boobs never shrink even if the rest of me does)
>>
>>34446909
NO YOU IDIOT THEY WERE SHRUNK.
>>
>>34447041
Nice. When you mentioned boyfriend, did you mean an actual one or a theoretical future one?
>>
>>34447098
An actual one (sorry). He is a sweetie :)
Not to say you aren't though!
Honestly you all seem like lovely people (deep down) and I hope you all find loving big titty ladies to snuggle with and discuss important topics with!
>>
>>34445441
The confirmed thing I heard about her was that she failed to get into med school and went to do some volunteering shit somewhere in Africa for 6 months; this was in 2009.

The last unconfirmed thing I heard about her was that she did eventually did get into med school and took a year out for research or something. I'm not sure if she'd working or not right now. I don't have any contact with anyone from school anymore and the last time I spoke to anyone who knew both of us was 2012 I think.

I do know that she fucking actively hated my guts for a while because I got into med school with ease and I didn't even care about it that much whereas it was the only thing she ever gave a shit about and she didn't even make it the first time, the dumbass.
>>
>>34447135
Thanks! You seem like a nice person, your boyfriend must be a lucky guy.

Thankfully I'm also lucky. Soon I will meet with a girl who wants my d and she also has huge boobs. Can't wait!
>>
>>34445441
Oddly enough there were none in my hs afaik
>>
>>34447191
I'm the lucky one ;) Cute geeky boyfriends are hard to find. They seem to hide away sometimes.

We're all lucky here and we will lead great lives! Best of luck!
>>
File: FITTEST CHAD.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
FITTEST CHAD.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>34447224

Fucking kill yourself

Jesus christ, why do women even come here
>>
>>34447271
I just like talking to people and making new friends :-)
>>
>>34445521
ecks deeee
oREEEginal tm
>>
>>34447271
Why are women so fucking disloyal and despicable?

Her boyfriend sounds like a Chad anyway, good athlete and social circle, why isn't he good enough.

Are women just hardwired to fuck the nearest strongest authority?
>>
>>34447271
>Oh why am I a kissless virgin I can't figure it out I'm such a nice guy
>>
>>34447271
What is wrong with her, holy shit?She already has a trophy bf and a happy life yet she wants even more than that.I guess appearance is everything to women.
>>
>>34447271
>be yourself lad you ll also make it :^))))
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>34447286

No one wants to be your friend you stupid fat bitch, they want to see your tits and fuck you

Leave

>>34447318

Yep, pic related

>>34447355

I only fuck men now, I'm strictly a gay top
>>
>>34447402

I kinda just want to jerk off to a picture of her tits desu.
>>
shes a hippie and lives if social security. a bit like me but at least im not a hippie
>>
Can we get some stories back here anons?
>>
>>34445441
She had a reduction when she was 17
>>
She was always chubby. Now like 8 years past highschool and she lost a little weight and it mostly came out of her tits.

She's still quite busty but not like jesus christ busty. Last I talked to her she was happily living in a small sky town in Colorado. Pretty for from central florida,
>>
File: Girl.jpg (105KB, 765x960px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.jpg
105KB, 765x960px
>>34448087
Just a quick scan through the photos she has up and none of them show her tits very well.

Here's her face though.
>>
File: E.jpg (21KB, 394x225px) Image search: [Google]
E.jpg
21KB, 394x225px
Well I have a victory story for you guys:

>totally complete beta male in highschool
>KHV all the way up through 12th grade
>from grade 8 to 12, i'm absolutely hooked on this girl 1 grade above me
>short, curvy, huge tits
>try relentlessly to get her to date me
>she'd lead me on, promise to go out on a date
>turned down every time
>after graduation we part ways
>college I have a few flings, etc.
>she and i reconnect when I'm a senior in college
>huge tits now, like E cup +
>end up driving halfway across the state to hook up with her
>end up fucking her, fucking her tits, and cumming in her mouth so hard it made her gag
>go home and tell her she's not for me, sorry
>have the last laugh as she cries to me on the phone about coming to see her again

It felt good guys. That bitch who didn't want to have anything to do with me in high school... I got to be the one who fucked her over. To my knowledge she's still single to this day and that was about 4 years ago.

Still the biggest tits I've ever laid eyes on in person, tho.

Pic related, most recent pic I could find.
>>
>>34445441
She works an ordinary ass job in the City just like every other middle class fuck. Ultimate boring normie tier.
>>
File: normieville.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>34448140
cool story, now get out
>>
>>34445512
>Not leveraging that and staying with her if she will fuck her cousin in front of you

Beta male
>>
>>34447286
>>34447318
>>34447381

Sperging out over a girl masturbating

You lot worship Chad
>>
>>34447041
how big are your areola femanon? are u an areloalet?
>>
>>34448341
You'll never be anything other than a fat beta male neckbeard if you don't at least acknowledge the fact that it is possible to break the cycle.
>>
>>34448435

Stop falling for the bait retard
>>
File: tenders.jpg (29KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
tenders.jpg
29KB, 480x320px
>>34448140
god shit, but pussy is pussy mang.
Don't pump and dump until you've got the full
experience
>>
>>34445441

I dropped out of school before girls started developing breasts
>>
>>34448930

The sex was awful, senpai. Like having sex with a corpse. One of the best bj's I've ever had to this day, no lie. Still I never regretted the decision.
>>
>>34449052
Ok dude, fair enough......
But how easy can you get pussy? I mean should have at least held on to her until you found someone else.
>>
>>34449147
Not that easily desu. After my last breakup I went 2 years before I had sex again.

I've always been a loner, grew up an only child. I honestly attribute that to 90% of my social awkwardness because I never really interacted with other kids outside of school growing up so I never developed "normal" social skills. Most of the girls I've ever had sex with I met online. But I digress...
>>
There was this ginger girl with big knockers who I shared a table with in a few lessons of Year 11. She usually talked about inane girl shit and also about her past sexual history with the other girls on the table.

There was a Chad on our table who would always bail me out when it was visibly obvious how uncomfortable I was getting. God bless you mate.

Turns out she goes to my university and I see her on the bus a few times a week and she's studying English literature or something. She's a nice girl, still has big tits and has a boyfriend or so I recall.
>>
She's probably getting deported :D
>>
>>34445441
There were several of them in my senior class, the only one I kept up with stayed with the star quarterback. He's actually a pretty decent guy, fun to be around.
She's one of those folks who married right away and now posts eat, pray, love bullshit on Facebook while staying at home all day, every day.
>>
>>34446907
neck yourself you fat useless sack of literal human trash
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 180x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 180x359px
Kinda stoner chick who had like E cups and looked like pic related. Sat in front of me in class and wore thongs so I always got to see some whale tail.

I think she's living up north a half hour or so, works at a pet store and has a BF.
>>
>>34445441
there weren't any disproportionately busty girls, just two super thick ones, one of which was actually into me but I missed the signals. Entered her sophomore year a virgin and entered her junior year having fucked 9 different guys including a black guy, a mexican manlet and a fat native american. Ended up marrying a Marine who I'm 100% sure she cheats on when he's deployed.

Other one was a horse girl who was also an anime fan, ended up marrying her high school sweetheart who was a lanky anime nerd. Didn't know her well but she always seemed like a nice girl, had a fucking legion of orbiters and even the chads wanted to fuck her, though none of them showed interest because the stacies always called her mean names and implied anyone who was attracted to her was JUST EWWWWW LOL!!!
>>
>>34447271
literally the strongest biological drive women have is to breed with the most alpha male, and she is showing strength by resisting

Why you guys hating
>>
>>34449762
4/10 her nipples and legs are too big
>>
>>34449762
that girl in your photo is as high test as a female could be

got a name?
>>
File: 1474048717661.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474048717661.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>>34450072
m8 you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>34450136
>mannequin face that literally looks painted on

p gross desu
>>
File: 1482082006005.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482082006005.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>34450173
she looks better without her facepaint but jesus why are you looking at her face senpai
>>
>>34450066
Was talking about her face and general body shape didn't ever say it was her

>>34450072
No idea, found it out once but couldn't find it again. It was some "show off your body" annual event in like 2009 or something IIRC. Couldn't find anything on the girl. Think it was just a local slut.
>>
>>34445512
>then she cheated on me with her cousin lol

Do you live in Louisiana or something m8
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.