[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: drugs.jpg (342KB, 1290x726px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
342KB, 1290x726px
Describe your best and worse drug experience.
>>
>>34445180
So glad these threads keep popping up you'll find some good info on here with drugs if you actually get the right people

No opiates and Xanax together ever NOT EVER I don't care if you think you can handle it that shit will most likely kill you

>God-tier mixes when you have enough experience with the individual substances themselves
Meth and Heroin
Coke and Alcohol
MDMA and LSD or Mushrooms
DXM and Weed

Coke and alcohol is pretty straightforward don't over kill on the drinking and dose the coke accordingly you do not want to be to sped up but also you don't want to do to little you gotta find the balance

Meth and Heroin this is for the experienced drug users only and this mix only works when you IV both at the same time.. USE CAUTION it won't kill you but you need to know what you are doing

MDMA mixes always dose the MDMA first the come up on MDMA can blast you off into a shitty place if you are coming up while tripping drop the pills or the molly first then eat the lsd or mushrooms.. this is particular to mushrooms lsd you can do either or..

You can also drop the MDMA at the peak of the trip.. honestly you can take them both but just be ready to get jolted as fuck on the come up

Weed and DXM haven't done it personally but I've heard it creates a nice peaceful trip as opposed to DXM which can become nauseating or disorienting

Well there you have it kids have fun.. small doses on individual substances you haven't done before always make sure you know what you are getting don't fucking do anything you aren't sure about

>You gotta feel that risky behavior in your heart
>>
Tricyclic antidepressant & magic mushrooms

My first mushroom trip was a strong one, about 4g of dry Psilocybe Semilanceata (which are stronger than cubes).

At the time I was taking an outdated antidepressant of the tricyclic class.

Worst trip of my life that triggered a psychosis that lasted for 2 weeks.

Had I just read Erowid...
> tricyclics (like Amitriptyline, Anafranil, Asendin, Aventyl, Elavil, Endep, Norfranil, Norpramin, Pamelor, Sinequan, Surmontil, Tipramine, Tofranil, Vivactil) are fairly consistently reported as being very bad in combination with LSD. People attempting this combination are unable to communicate with others, they go into "fugue states" where they end up in other places and don't know how they got there, and they are generally in a terrible place psychologically.

Fortunately these tricyclic ADs are basically extinct nowadays. They were outdated even then.
>>
mushrooms at work.

i worked at a hotel as a night auditor. basically the only dude in the hotel, responsible for everything. since the hotel was trying to be upscale it also kind of had room service, but all that amounted to was me microwaving shit and plating it so it looked okay

i forgot that i'd agreed to cover for somebody and did mushrooms that evening. he called me an hour before i had to be at work and reminded me. my trip was mostly over and somehow i managed to get my ass dressed and drove to work. no idea how.

the hotel was at just over 10% occupancy, which meant about forty people in the building. easy. i sat down and tried to pull my head back together to be able to do paperwork later.

a crew of assholes stream in who were staying there. they all wanted food and they all wanted the same damn thing. burgers.

i was having trouble reading or counting so i just said sure and went back into the kitchen to get everything going.

somewhere around the second burger my whole life stopped making sense. reality ended and my sense of time died, there was only hamburgers. i had no idea how many i had made or how many to go. i had no idea how long they had been waiting and was too afraid to go look. there was only a timeless nightmare of hamburgers.

second worst trip ever
>>
>>34445977
This was legitimately hilarious

Ravioli
>>
>>34446016
it's funny to laugh about now but at the time i was at the edge of tears. i ended up putting them all on a big presentation plate and walking it out there to the assholes who hailed me as some kind of hero. they never knew it was because i had no idea how many plates should go with however many fucking burgers i made
>>
Ate space cake that was way to strong started feeling weird and kinda trippy but everything still allright decide to turn on the tv, the movie doesn't make any sense and feel like I'm tripping balls and seems like I'm watching half the movie and my brain fills in the other half with random nonsense, get so confused about it I need to turn of the tv and lay outside for a couple of hours, turned out after the movie was just anchorman so yeah, space cake never again.
>>
>>34446045
I'm rather amazed you managed to assemble them but then got tilted when you had to count them
>>
>>34446128
mushrooms are weird. that's usually how it is for me. like i'll make a sandwich but then freeze up when wanting to cut it in half because i don't know where half of it is

pretty much immediately into a trip i lose the ability to read or count. letters are just lines, numbers are impossible because there's no way to prove they exist.

if you haven't done mushrooms or lsd in your life do them once just so you can have an experience you'd never have otherwise. after that i think everyone would understand if you don't want to.
>>
>>34446241
I have tried it but my math stays rather on point.
>>
File: 1361783390012.jpg (129KB, 405x303px) Image search: [Google]
1361783390012.jpg
129KB, 405x303px
>best
first mushroom trip

>worst
first mushroom trip

a friend and i split a half oz of dried gold caps and stems. some of the caps/stems were blue too though. i was originally only going to eat an 1/8th but my buddy egged me on to eat the full quarter. i was pretty high at the time and didn't know what to expect so i was like, 'fuck it'.

i literally went insane during the come up. by far the scariest thing ever to happen to me. i was screaming for god to kill me so i didn't have to keep tripping. it's hard to describe but those who have tripped bad on mushrooms will know what i'm talking about. the bad lasted for maybe an hour total, it was hard to keep track of.

but eventually, i just snapped out of it. i remember looking into a mirror and going, 'holy shit i'm tripping balls. this is fucking cool!'. everything then just got bright and fun. it was a complete 180. everything was awash in rainbows and i was so happy. the barriers between my skin and the rest of the world completely dissolved. i hugged a random girl at one point and i melted into her. it was better than sex. i stared at the stars for a while. just touched things. listened to music. they were the best hours of my life.

as great as the good part was, it wasn't worth the bad come up. i never did a quarter again, never did more than 3 grams at a time after that
>>
File: ktEqKof.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ktEqKof.gif
753KB, 500x750px
Acid is my worst, two trips spring to mind but this is probably the worst. Went to see a local band with gf and friends. Dropped two tabs without telling anyone, (I can usually handle my acid pretty well and it's funny to tell people halfway through the night that you're tripping) anyway, band was awesome but gf had too much to drink so it fell to me to look after her. She was getting pretty aggressive and acting out as we walked back to mine but I just laughed it off. As we're walking through the town Centre see police vans/ambulance and a huge crowd of people tell gf to stay where she is while I go speak to someone I recognize who's in the crowd. Turned out there had been a fight, could see a body lying on the floor while a man is wrestled into back of van by police. Seriously spooked, crowd is rowdy, turn around only to fund gf is gone. Worst fear I've ever felt, sick to my stomach, up until now the acid hasn't been too bad but all of a sudden it's like my whole world turns in on itself. Start frantically looking for her anger/fear/guilt rolling round my stomach. She finally finds me, she'd gone off to look for a taxi. I start shouting at her about how worried I was and she completely doesn't get it, acts like I'm overreacting we start walking home, my whole vision is twisting by this point but I've got to act sober because of all the police around and the fact that my gf is definitely not sober so I've got to try and keep an eye on her. Our argument gets pretty heated and I grab her face. Straight away realise I've crossed the line, gf does too. The next 30minutes of walking home were the worst of my life, gf is about ten paces behind me, refusing to speak to me, as I walk with my brain screaming at me about how much I fucked up. We made it back to mine, I stayed on the sofa bed that night. Stayed awake for hours torturing myself, finally fell asleep. Woke up I'm the morning to her cuddling up next to me naked while apologising for getting so drunk.
TL:DR acid
>>
File: 1424383084167.jpg (475KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424383084167.jpg
475KB, 1920x1080px
>>34445180
>Worst -
LSD when i was 19, very tired, was failing school and worked a dead-end job.
Paid very little attention to set and setting, just one night thought to do it for fun. It was autumn and cold as fuck too. Just depression all around.
Became convinced my life would never get better.
Honestly, there has been nothing worse in my life, than trying to not die while tripping on LSD.
Started cutting, because it was only my own fault for having a terrible life.

If there is anything to take away, NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER take LSD unprepared, just for fun, when you are in a bad place. Never.

>Best
Either DMT or MDMA+LSD

DMT because it basically answers every single question you've ever had.

And Candyflip, well, it got me out of suicidal depression and helped me stop cutting, quit drinking, quit smoking, quit weed.
It gave me this ability to recognize things that make me sad. It also gave me faith in myself, in my ability to change these things so that they would not bother me and i could live a happier life.

Also tasting, smelling, touching and seeing music is something indescribable.
>>
>>34445180
>best, in order of greatest to least
First time I did ketamine, nothing I have ever experienced compares
First few times I did DXM, got me addicted
First shroom trip
First time rolling

>worst
When I OD'd on "MDMA" and thought I was dying
When I was on DXM and I thought I killed my mom and barricaded myself in my room, plus a whole slew of other DXM trips
When I took acid at an animu convention and hid in the bathroom. I saw animals eating each other over and over again. Also when I took acid at a music festival and thought everyone was laughing and whispering about me. I decided to take 2C-I in the middle of that trip because I thought it might pull me out and it actually did, that was a great trip.
DMT has given me frightening HPPD but none of the trips themselves were bad
>>
i accidentally crossfaded myself after having drinked a little here and there, then ripping a fat bong hit.

I managed to play osu for 10 minutes, watch 3 minutes of end of evangelion, take a fap and go to bed.
>>
File: 1473079692996.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473079692996.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>take mescaline with some friends
>2 hours into it
>get up to get a drink
>pass out while walking, on concrete
>crack my head open and have to have an ambulance called
>have a very vivid dream of my head being submerged in really nice warm water and enjoying it
>was actually the blood pooling around my hair
>come to in an ambulance, on mescaline\
>freak out and rip iv out of me
>have to deal with the police 2 days later, only got a warning kek

I pass out a lot, just by the way. I can be completely sober, walking, and just drop.
>>
>>34446959
>>best, in order of greatest to least
>First time I did ketamine, nothing I have ever experienced compares
iktf, my first k hole experience was better than experiencing my first orgasm
>>
>>34446959
2C-I was one of the chillest trips i've ever had, very controllable and i was able to interact with people fairly normally on it.

i remember i gave a tour of my college to a prospective student and her family on 20mgs. good memory
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.