/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you even date me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: basket.jpg (8KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
basket.jpg
8KB, 242x209px
Single cis female here. Here's me being brutally honest about myself. Who would /actually/ want to date me based on these, uh, qualities?

-In 20s.

-Lazy. Will only *meaningfully* clean maybe once every 2 weeks, although will do small things regularly like dishwashing and laundry.

-Jealous. Not even just of other girls -- jealous of any time spent with your male friends. Deeply prefer boyfriend to have 0 friends and near-zero care about hanging out with his family. Want him ideally to value me and me alone. You'd think I was dominant based on this, but I'm actually...

-Just a controlling bitch who is still sexually submissive. Oh, and I suck in bed, as in I'm a starfish. Speaking of,

-I've only had sex with one (very long-term) boyfriend. Apparently this is a dealbreaker for many who seek absolute virgins.

-Spend most of my time on the computer. Addicted to video games but can never fucking get good.

-Not fat. But a bit of a horseface.

-Voted for Donald Trump.

-Have computer skills like programming but don't have a job in it. Instead I work at the mall.

-Spend a lot of time self-hating. So often want to sleep the day away, and do just that whenever I actually can.

How's that sound? Would anyone here actually WANT to date me based on what I'm like? Just wanted to see how pathetic and undesirable I actually am.
>>
>>34445007
Everything sounds a okay apart from the not a Virgin bit that's a deal breaker for me. Godspeed anon
>>
>>34445007
not bad
but non virgin thing costs you many points
>>
File: smug anime at night.png (217KB, 366x479px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime at night.png
217KB, 366x479px
>non virgin

Sorry, ya blew it

Might as well get railed by chad now that you lost your virginity, it's all the same
>>
>>34445007
>Doesn't post tits
>Not a virgin
Get the fuck outta here, tranny
>>
>>34445007
not even remotely undesirable, fuck off attentionwhore.
>>
>>34445007
I'd legitimately give you a chance but I don't have friends for you to isolate me from but I do have a hobby that I wouldn't quit for you.
>>
>>34445007

You sound like someone I would hate fuck once and then never contact again.

But no, I would never date someone like you, you sound fucking crazy and I would know because I'm fucking crazy.
>>
Only if I can impregnate you.
>>
>>34445007
>Addicted to video games but can never fucking get good.

I'm sorry OP. That's a dealbreaker for me. If we're gonna make this shit work you're gonna have to git gud and keep up.
>>
>>34445007
>in 20s
depends how far in, im still technically teenaged
>lazy
as long as you clean up after yourself, it's fine
>jealous of me hanging with my boys
you only have to worry about that a couple times a month
>controlling
my relationship, my rules, that one is a dealbreaker
>wastes time
i do too
>bit of a horseface
how much are we talking
>trump
fair
>works at all
good enough
>sleeps a lot
perfect
>>
>>34445213
>implying girls can be good at video games
>>
>>34445232

I know, that's why I'm a virgin. Women that like video games are rare. Women that are good at video games and have my taste in games are even rarer.
>>
>>34445007
Whats youre favorite movie?
>>
>>34445007

>she thinks any of this shit matters

The only thing that determines whether or not I'd date you is if I find you attractive or not. That's it. All your little super interesting personality traits are meaningless. I know you think you're "controlling bitch" but it really doesn't matter.
>>
ehh dont sweat the not good at sex thing, most women are fucking terrible and lay there like dead fish or have the sexual appetite for a grand total of 5 minutes of fun, then get bored

the whole "jealous" bit is just you announcing to everyone youre boring and lonely and get mad when anyone doesnt want to spend time with you, thats a personality flaw, you can work on not being a turd

ummm
horse face is fine, most men dont really care, and you can land a chad/ decent looking guy with minimal effort, women have the pick of the litter

a woman's biggest assets is her body, as long as you got a decent looking pussy and a set of tits, you'll be fine

but if you're horse faced, no tits, and no ass, and an ugly meat flap vag, you're fucked and better start looking to date ugly fat bald men
>>
As long as you were always trying to improve yourself, allowed me to pressure you to be a better you, and could do the same for me and could help me through my issues, I see no problems. Sexual history is irrelevant and always should be. Only people who care are trapped in the virgin meme or have some weired, un realistic sense of ownership of someones body. Cheer up famalama, there's hope.
>>
>>34445007
Check
Check
Have no friends
Sex is sex
Depends on his race
Check
Eh
Check
Eh
More sleep more sex

Let's fuck op
>>
>>34445262
Cumslaves XV:Choking on Man Juice. What's yours?
>>
>In 20s.
Older than myself
>Lazy.
Myself too, I can't blame you, between two people SOMETHING might get done
>Jealous.
I hang out with friends maybe once a month, I have no female friends, so this wouldn't really be a problem.
>Just a controlling bitch who is still sexually submissive. Oh, and I suck in bed, as in I'm a starfish. Speaking of,
I can't stand people trying to control me, this is probably your biggest flaw.
>I've only had sex with one (very long-term) boyfriend. Apparently this is a dealbreaker for many who seek absolute virgins.
I don't care if you're not an absolute virgin, but if you act like a slut or talk about your ex its a fucking dealbreaker
>Spend most of my time on the computer. Addicted to video games but can never fucking get good.
Same
>Not fat. But a bit of a horseface.
This isn't a dealbreaker if you're blonde, or maybe not at all, I haven't seen your face.
>Voted for Donald Trump.
Cool.
>Have computer skills like programming but don't have a job in it. Instead I work at the mall.
Good for you.
>Spend a lot of time self-hating. So often want to sleep the day away, and do just that whenever I actually can.
I do this on occasion so I can't blame you, perhaps having someone appreciate you would make you do it less anyway

Overall you don't sound too bad, I'd at least give you a chance, but again If you tried controlling me too much I'd probably tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>34445336
>Overall you don't sound too bad, I'd at least give you a chance, but again If you tried controlling me too much I'd probably tell you to fuck off.

How exactly do you tell people to "fuck off" autismo?
Please depict it via drawing a picture of yourself with a furry snarl and a caption and include your Sonic friends in the background cutely cowering from your righteous powerful anger.
>>
>>34445007
Absolutely. Providing that your long term bf wasn't black.

Also: L O N D O N
>>
>>34445336
>I'd at least give you a chance, but again If you tried controlling me too much I'd probably tell you to fuck off.
Look at this thirsty beta try to insinuate he has at least some standards. Very tricksy precious, very tricksy.
>>
>>34445262
No Country for Old Men
or How to Train Your Dragon...

>>34445281
>but if you're horse faced, no tits, and no ass, and an ugly meat flap vag, you're fucked and better start looking to date ugly fat bald men

even if all of those assets were perfect (they're not) I'd probably be tempted to date an "ugly fat bald man" because then maybe I'd have more guaranteed loyalty.
but anyway thanks for the advice
>>
>>34445007
Rarely do I respond to shit like this.

It sounds like you just need to get out the house, exercise and eat better.

People haven no idea the lifestyles we lead these days can seriously affect your mental health.

Hit the gym everyday (upper body, then lower body next day), and focus on eating healthy. I promise your whole life will change.
>>
>>34445007
God no, clean only every 2 weeks? Jealous, controlling, no hobbies and no confidence? How did you ever get a boyfriend in the first place?
>>
>>34445374
>How to Train Your Dragon
what a fuckin pleb
>>
>>34445007
Where do you live OP?
Also pic and time stamp would be nice.
>>
>>34445359
>How exactly do you tell people to "fuck off" autismo?
haha holy shit this reaction is hilarious. 0-100 over nothing.

Drawing is fucking gay so picture this.
>OP is being controlling
>I say "fuck off"
was that so hard?

>>34445368
>thirsty beta
OP asked a question so i gave an answer, I have no intention of actually persuing her or anyone else i meet on the internet

Never gotten two salty replies this quickly before, didn't realize saying this bitch MIGHT be tolerable would piss robots off so god damn easily, I guess I shouldn't be so shortsighted.
>>
>>34445384
> How did you ever get a boyfriend in the first place?
I met him in high school when he probably thought I'd grow up to be more motivated and energetic than I actually am. PRANKED HIM BROOO. Actually we broke up largely due to my insecurities not that anyone cares.

>Hit the gym everyday (upper body, then lower body next day), and focus on eating healthy. I promise your whole life will change.

Thanks, I'm actually getting started on that. Well, no gym, but running outside a lot. And I can confirm that it has been helping some. I've also been eating healthy for a while.
>>
>>34445431
kek yeah I don't know why people jumped on you.
>>
>>34445007

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Stats
5'10
/fit/
good face
introverted and extremely socially awkward
vidyagames/tv shows/movies are my only proper hobbies outside of gym
>>
>>34445447
His display of beta bravado made it impossible not too.
>>
>>34445431
>lists the resume of a loser
>But don't you control me babe or you're out the fucking DOOR
How can one man be so unaware
>>
>>34445007
The jealously/controlling part is pretty shit desu.

Since you doing have anything going for you that sadly just makes you the perfect practice gf for a late bloomer guy who later trades you in for something better.

For you I would suggest an ugly robot bf with low standards.
>>
>>34445007
You're pump and dump material. No self-respecting man would date a girl who is a controlling bitch.
>>
File: cute clothes.jpg (317KB, 659x954px) Image search: [Google]
cute clothes.jpg
317KB, 659x954px
>>34445007
Pretty good resume so it must be bait.
>>
>>34445528
>resume of a loser
I'd hardly describe myself listing 2-3 similarities between myself & OP as "the resume of a loser" considering she described in detail how much of one she is. All you know about me is that I can be lazy on occasion, don't often hang out with friends, and play too much video games, and I misspoke in saying "same" as I'm actually rather good at the ones I play. considering you're here I doubt you yourself an boast a much better record.

>>34445465
How can your pathetic attempt at asserting some sort of internet dominance over me not also be considered an even more pathetic display of "beta bravado?"
>>
>>34445620

Do you read a lot?
You write like an autistic guy who reads a lot of books and thinks he's a good writer.
>>
File: 1485495479838.gif (522KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485495479838.gif
522KB, 500x211px
>>34445374
>No Country for Old Men
ABSOLUTELY BEST TASTE EVER. I've watched that movie a dozen times and I never get sick of it.
>>
File: 1321425935405.jpg (13KB, 198x405px) Image search: [Google]
1321425935405.jpg
13KB, 198x405px
what city/state babygirl?
>>
I don't think I'd date you.
Not because of all the qualities you listed but because you're not a virgin. Fuck off whore.
>>
>>34445660
Aaaaaaaaaand we've moved on to shit throwing.
No I don't read often, but I admit I always seem to write as if I'm writing a fucking paper for my English class.
Don't know if that's a bad or good habit.
>>
>>34445660
DON'T YOU DARE CONTROL HIM, OR YOU'LL FUCKING COP IT M8
>>
>>34445007

Yes, I would. You basically just described me except for the working part and being good at games part. I like horses, so the face thing doesn't bother me. I'll feed you my fat carrot and whip your ass with a riding crop.
>>
>>34445712
*autistic screeching**
oregano
>>
>>34445711

It's why you're getting bullied.
Your way of writing is really autistic.
It makes you sound like you haven't spoken to a real person in years.
That combined with the idea of you telling OP to "fuck off" when she controls you made you seem absurd.

Also you have this tendency to act like you have a script to the discussion and everything we say is formulaic or boring to you, like you're somehow blowing us out when you're really just going full sperg.
>>
>>34445007
Probably. I would like to occasionally meet people for boardgames or to go eating together though. Other than that I'm an indoor person.

While I work a shitty part-time dead end job, I'm going to university in the evenings and would expect my partner to have so plans to not work retail all her live.
>>
>>34445711
We've been flinging shit at you the entire time you fucking sped lol. It ends when you close the thread and stamp around your room hitting yourself in the head.
>>
>>34445738
I still attend highschool (turned 18 earlier this month so blow me, not underaged) so I speak to people every day but I get overly formal when i'm in an argument, other than that, I write like you're boring beause you kind of are I guess, I take internet arguments a bit too fucking seriously sometimes, so from a logical perspective I kind of am blowing you out, but you're right in saying i'm also acting like a sperg in looking at it like that at all

I think it all comes down to me taking myself too seriously on the fucking internet.
this is probably a bit closer to how I'd normally talk on the internet to a friend or something, I'd say its far less autistic, it just took me a minute to get over my ego, so thanks for helping me with that i guess?

>>34445770
Stupid arguments actually calm me down somehow, I get 10x more pissy at video games.
>>
>>34445879

>he thinks we've been arguing
>>
>>34445899
so, did you read the post?
I said I take myself too seriously and its true.
>>
>tfw I've derailed OP's shitty thread with my own shitty flaws.
lmao wud u date me?????
>>
>>34445910

You aren't logically blowing anyone out anon.
The first step in accepting autism is to realize you're actually not that smart. There's autism smart and actual smart. Autism is actually a form of mental retardation and you're undeniably autistic. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll become more tolerable as a person.
>>
>>34445007
i'd pass
you lie too much while being brutally honest about other things. seems like coming clean is just with stuff you don't think you can hide. at all but only share because you've had it backfire on you from getting caught in those lies too many times
>>
>>34445007
You sound like a typical woman so yeah I'd probably date you and fuck you
>>
>>34445960
going to agree to disagree on this one.
I am, actually fairly smart, and i'm not autistic as I function fairly well socially, being tolerable "as a person" is nothing you can fucking judge as you don;t fucking know me, you're judging me by like 6 fucking posts. i could probably be more tolerable on the internet, but why bother when im posting anonymously with the likes of you?
>>
File: 1402009846110.jpg (127KB, 365x765px) Image search: [Google]
1402009846110.jpg
127KB, 365x765px
>no proof of XX chromosomes
>thread has more than 3 replies

Disregard this shit thread. Post tits/vag/muzzle, or thanks for playing.
>>
File: 1464505856908.jpg (25KB, 239x294px) Image search: [Google]
1464505856908.jpg
25KB, 239x294px
>>34445007
do you have nice tits and/or ass? those can make up for a lot of that other stuff
>>
>Deeply prefer boyfriend to have 0 friends and near-zero care about hanging out with his family. Want him ideally to value me and me alone

dealbreaker, rest is ok
>>
>>34446060

>I am, actually fairly smart,

dat comma splice.

You're just a really dumb dude, it's written in every post you make.

>functions fairly well socially
>autistically screeching on /r9k/
>>
Girl..what are you doing here? If you want some self esteem get off of the 4Chan board most notorious for being full of self loathing losers and get into a better social media community. I'm 25, cis female, have a big following on a meme account a good job and a boyfriend . Also I'm happy. Get out of here and do something good for yourself
>>
>-Jealous. Not even just of other girls -- jealous of any time spent with your male friends.

Dropped.
>>
>>34446100
>6 posts define your entire life
okok
>>
File: Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg (27KB, 396x350px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg
27KB, 396x350px
>Lazy
I'm lazy myself but I like it tidy, I guess minor frictions on that.

>Jealous
That's no good, I have very few friends, but I value them a lot, and I wouldn't be a dick to them because of a girl I barely know.

>Just a controlling bitch
I don't like getting controlled, you better stop your Stasi stuff and we're fine

>suck in bef
Am virgin, no clue how good I am in bed, but I would do my best, you will need to tell me i'm doing good whilst starfishing though.

>I've only had sex with one (very long-term) boyfriend
Go ahead and call me a cuck, but this doesn't look too bad for me, sure a virgin would be better, but as long as it wasn't the cock carousel it's fine.

>Spend most of my time on the computer. Addicted to video games but can never fucking get good.
So do I, no dealbreaker for me.

>Not fat. But a bit of a horseface
Horseface is my fetish.

>donald trump
I find that guy funny, and better than hilary, fine with me.

>work at mall
At least you got a job,many roasties i know are unemployed

>Spend a lot of time self-hating. So often want to sleep the day away, and do just that whenever I actually can.
Similar here, but I love the gym, would snuggle though to make me hate myself less and you too
>>
>>34446060

let it go m8
>>
>>34446152
I would if it wasn;t 2 am and I wasn;t on stimulants with nothing better to do.
Vidya is 100% koreans right now man.
>>
>>34445007

>-Jealous. Not even just of other girls -- jealous of any time spent with your male friends. Deeply prefer boyfriend to have 0 friends and near-zero care about hanging out with his family. Want him ideally to value me and me alone. You'd think I was dominant based on this, but I'm actually...
>Just a controlling bitch who is still sexually submissive. Oh, and I suck in bed, as in I'm a starfish. Speaking of,

dealbreaker

>Voted for Donald Trump.

biggest dealbreaker .
>>
>>34445007
>voted for trump
How can you be so fcking retarded
>>
>>34445007
Is this where you get free (you)s from people calling you a loser? If so, I'll rate as well:

>In 20s

Probably older than me, that would already be an issue. Ignoring that, in order to get a dcent rate

>Lazy. Will only *meaningfully* clean maybe once every 2 weeks, although will do small things regularly like dishwashing and laundry

Same, probably not the best combination if both partners are lazy. The main issue is how it affects your life in general. Whilst I'm lazy I still get things done and put in effort when I need to, I would expect the same from a potential partner

>Jealous. Not even just of other girls -- jealous of any time spent with your male friends. Deeply prefer boyfriend to have 0 friends and near-zero care about hanging out with his family. Want him ideally to value me and me alone. You'd think I was dominant based on this, but I'm actually...

This would be a problem. I have only one best friends, but several people I would consider friends as well as plenty of aquaintances. Many of them are in the same college sports team as me so I wouldn't really be able to keep away from them, not that I would want to. I also can't stand people telling me what to do, so this would be a dealbreaker

Sexually submissive sounds good. Dead sex could probably be improved I guess

>I've only had sex with one (very long-term) boyfriend. Apparently this is a dealbreaker for many who seek absolute virgins.

I'm a KV so I wouldn't like that at all

Similar for me

The rest is all ok

Overall: Meh/10, I've rejected girls more attractive than you (probably why I'm a KV)

The jealousy and clinginess will be off-putting to normies, and even many robots would have an issue with it after a while, whilst others would be ok with it
>>
Sorry hun, but you need to work on your personality if you want a cute bf.
Also stopping your partner from seeing friends and family is abuse.

That said, I'm also a female- maybe I have higher standards than some men do. *shrug*
>>
>would you even hurr
well no fucking shit. Most robots here would fuck anything that would let them.

If you'd lurked here for any amount of time you would know that, but instead you're just some attention whore from another board trying to fish for compliments from the most degenerate losers on 4chan.

Feel good about yourself? You shouldn't.
>>
You started off by describing yourself as "cis", I don't like you already. Okay, let's see...

>In 20s.
That's fine.

>Lazy. Will only *meaningfully* clean maybe once every 2 weeks, although will do small things regularly like dishwashing and laundry.
Ugh, no. I can't stand slobs.

>Jealous. Not even just of other girls -- jealous of any time spent with your male friends. Deeply prefer boyfriend to have 0 friends and near-zero care about hanging out with his family. Want him ideally to value me and me alone. You'd think I was dominant based on this, but I'm actually...
Definitely no.

>Just a controlling bitch who is still sexually submissive. Oh, and I suck in bed, as in I'm a starfish.
If we're not at least sexually compatible then we have no chemistry.

It's a deal-breaker for me too.

This isn't a bad thing. I'm not really into video games but I don't care that you are.

I'd have to see for myself to make sure of that.

>Voted for Donald Trump.
I love you.

>Have computer skills like programming but don't have a job in it. Instead I work at the mall.
That's fine, at least you have a decent job.

Me too.

You seem cool, I'd be your friend and fuck buddy but you're not dating material, in my opinion.
>>
>>34445007
>jealous of the time spent with your friends
No self respecting man would ever date you because of this. Whoever willingly dates you after gaining knowledge of this is a desperate beta who puts you on a pedestal.
Roasties can be fun and obviously they have vaginas and such, but a woman's company can never be the same as your male best friend's company.
The only kind of person who will date you is one who has never known true friendship and doesn't understand why a woman can't fill that role.
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34445007
>-I've only had sex with one (very long-term) boyfriend. Apparently this is a dealbreaker for many who seek absolute virgins.

You're damned right it is.
>>
>>34445007
>In 20s.
This is good

>Lazy. Will only *meaningfully* clean maybe once every 2 weeks, although will do small things regularly like dishwashing and laundry.
Regular small things is fine.

You sound like my ex.

You sound exactly like my ex.

You're not my ex.

We shall play together.

I'll fatten you up so you have a nice chubby face instead.

>Voted for Donald Trump.
:D

That's fine.

You sound depressed.

If you bitched at me for going out and having fun I'd just tell you to shut up to be perfectly honest with you.
You sound pretty pathetic, but I figure that having a mate to fuck and play vidya with would be worth the down sides.
>>
>>34445007
As someone who does programming as a job I have one VERY important question.

What is your favourite language? If it's webshit you're dismissed.
>>
if i found you attractive and felt like you could be a little open-minded, i would love you
>>
>>34445007
>Spend a lot of time self-hating

Dealt with this in a gf before. It's the most annoying fucking bullshit possible.

Most of this is okay I guess, not great. If I dated you you would have to shut the fuck up about me hanging out with friends because I wouldn't care what you thought about it and stop your shiny self hating bullshit, but more likely I would just seek someone better than you to begin with than try to fix your annoying childish habits
>>
>>34445007
I wouldn't date you because that sounds awful but if you're at least a 6 I'd fuck you.
>>
>>34445007
> won't let me hang with my bros.

Kys roastie!!! I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole for this alone!
>>
>>34445007
>voted for donald trump

that sealed the deal

London?
>>
>>34445007
can't stand jealous women who are also boring desu
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.